Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-22-2016, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2016, 12:04 PM by Evelyn. Edit Reason: spelling )
Out-of-Character Name: Hopeful

Character's Name: Zuri
Character Age: 2 years old.
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 27 inches
Build: Light
Appearance Description: Basic coat is a light brown, nearing blonde color. She has layers of brown, darkest on top and the lightest towards her underbelly. She has bright blue eyes, and is always seen wearing a necklace. She crafts it herself, in the spring and summer it is woven together with flowers. In the fall and winter, it is woven together with various barks and wood.
Skills: Healing and Intellect

NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Large Accessory: flower necklace

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-22-2016, 09:28 PM
Hi there! You just need to clarify what you're using your new member pass on. I am guessing that it's for the necklace and bracelet, right? Unfortunaly an accessory only covers one of them, so either just a necklace or just the bracelet.

Your personality needs to be 150 words on your character, and right now you only have 109. Perhaps add to it what she doesn't like, things that bother her, some more negiviate traits! Just let me know when you've finished and I will take a look. ^-^

My focus needs more focus.

Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-23-2016, 07:46 AM
Okie Dokie I think I've fixed everything, just waiting on approval for my purchase I believe. c:

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-23-2016, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2016, 05:09 PM by Evelyn.)
Oh sorry, I should have been more clear! You don't have to 'purchase' it since it's free anyways, I just meant that you needed to specify that you are claiming a large accessory as your free pass. So under new members only you just need to put 'large accessory, flower necklace'.

Edit : You also have to decide if you want the necklace or the bracelet, you can't have both under one pass.

Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Oh silly me, it is just the necklace. Sorry should've made that clear.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-23-2016, 06:14 PM
You still have the bracelet mentioned in her profile, and I just need you to add the 'large accessory, flower necklace' into the 'for new members only'. You can remove the proof of purchase link as well.

Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-23-2016, 06:29 PM
(11-22-2016, 05:15 PM)Zuri Wrote: Out-of-Character Name: Hopeful

Character's Name: Zuri
Character Age: 2 years old.
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 27 inches
Build: Light
Appearance Description: Basic coat is a light brown, nearing blonde color. She has layers of brown, darkest on top and the lightest towards her underbelly. She has bright blue eyes, and is always seen wearing a necklace. She crafts it herself, in the spring and summer it is woven together with flowers. In the fall and winter, it is woven together with various barks and wood.
Skills: Healing and Intellect

NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Large Accessory: flower necklace

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-24-2016, 12:04 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff