Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-23-2016, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 10:39 AM by Shrapnel.)
Luna is a rather kind wolf who is interested in learning all their is to know about herbs/healing and navigation.

- Gaining new friends is always a bonus.
- She's really not into making enemies, if she can somehow prevent it.
- Poser has recruited her so not looking for a pack.

- While she isn't looking for anyone special now, she's pansexual and a great proponent of polyamory. To her, love is love as long as all are aware and happy with the arrangement. It could also be interesting if she and an older male, 4-7 years older than herself eventually fell for one another... their wide age gap to some or even to one or both of them a deterrent, but love can't be stopped.

- She'd quite enjoy adopting a pup or two along the way if she were ever to stumble across a chance like that.

- It would be great to have experienced herbalist/healers and/or experienced navigators to teach her, especially if like herself they are loners walking the terrain.
She also is in need of at least 2-3 hunting buddies that can all hunt together from time to time.

- Open to other ideas. Throw your plots at me!

Aasta Incubus
I have a feeling she might eventually try to begin her own pack, if not I can't see her as anything but a loner at the moment. She even has an idea in process Pack Concept

She does need friends/allies and a slave or two, only males she feels can be slaves and that females must be free unless they are prisoner for some reason.

Noel Kringle | 6 years old | Loner
He needs friends. Some of his family members are up for adoption.

Viho Pup - profile

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
11-25-2016, 10:41 PM
So Selene is my starchild/lover of the universe/all things bright and beautiful type, they could explore together.
Poser is a healer that self medicates the living bejesus out of himself, but is very good at teaching what herbs do which and stuff like that if you'd like. He's also looking to recruit for his pack, if she's interested.
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-26-2016, 12:02 AM
I'd love Selene and Luna to explore together.
And I'd also love Luna to learn from Poser. I'm not sure yet if she's interested in joining a pack right at the moment, but she'd probably like to hear about it.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-26-2016, 05:45 PM
Storm would be up to teaching her about healing!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-26-2016, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2016, 06:06 AM by Luna.)
Sounds good to me! The more she learns from others the better. Let me know where you'd like the thread and when and I can get it going, unless you have a preference for starting ;3

EDIT @Bluetick - I started a thread here - http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=19932

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Added Noel Kringle to my character list <3

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
12-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Storm would also be a great friend for Noel and she could possibly lead him to joining Abaven?
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Viho

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2016, 07:37 PM
That would be great Bluetick =D. Who shall start the thread and where?

EDIT: Actually started the thread here - http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=20043

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-06-2016, 03:50 PM
I think Cae could have some interesting threads with any/all of your chars o: I think her and luna would get along great, and her and aasta would be interesting though idk if they'd get on very well lol.

Noel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
12-06-2016, 04:06 PM
It'd be great if Luna gained a possible friend in Cae =D. Maybe they can even hunt together sometime.

I doubt Aasta will get on with anyone, though I could be wrong, but it would be interesting to see how they interact.

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Do you have any open threads? Or do you want one of us to start one? :3

Aasta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
12-06-2016, 04:40 PM
I have two open with Aasta. I can start one with Luna later.

Here's your pick for meeting Aasta
http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=19943 or http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=19959

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Awesome! I'll have a reply up for Aasta in a little while!

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-08-2016, 06:02 AM
And here's the one with Luna =D http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=20094

Luna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-10-2017, 07:43 AM
that I'm getting back into threading after a lingering cold among other things keeping me busy I'd like to get more going with Viho who is currently just a pup.