gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-24-2016, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2016, 05:30 PM by Dragon.)
So I've been wanting a pup born on Christmas, and i just remembered about it now xD I'm looking for someone who can spree out a mating thread to be done by tomorrow (the 25th) so that this can be accomplished lmao.

Idk what char i wanna use, but I'll figure that out later or go nuts and look at whatever girls (or guys) i have available (that have 50+ posts or close to). If there's no candidates that i wanna breed my char with then I'll either wait or use one of my own chars lol.

Depending on who you pick, will determine how that char will..act later or whatever. The sire/dame can choose whether or not to be involved with the kid(s) when they're born, but depends too on who the female/male is, how it happened, etc. So there is the potential for drama!

If i REALLY like a pairing, then i am willing to purchase an out of season pass for my char if winter isn't their season. As for the potential litter, I'd rather just one or two pups.

I know this is a crappy little "plot" thing but doesn't matter xD any questions skype or post below k thanks <3
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-24-2016, 03:57 PM
-shoves Kreft forward- So i've been looking to have pups with this dude so i can continue his personality after he's gone. Kreft would hang around and help raise the pups because he'd feel an obligation to. also two pups would work for me cause that would mean one for the both of us :)
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
11-25-2016, 10:36 PM
I can get an out of season breeding pass for Fortune if you'd like her, I always figured on her having one litter. Poser could also father a litter against his better judgement, but they would be infertile and half borzoi<3
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]