Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-24-2016, 06:03 PM
Hey there! I'm looking to start off my time here with some plots for my character Zuri. She's a two year old female, who is kind and gentle with a deep passion for herbs and the earth in general. Her primary goal is to travel to all corners of the world to study the different herbs and trade knowledge with other healers.

I have been debating where I would like Zuri to start, and have concluded she should join a pack. I'm leaning towards Ivory Ridge, but could be persuaded elsewhere if she is really wanted.

If you have a healer that you would like to rack up some points with, a thread with Zuri would be great!

Meeting lots of new people would be fantastic!

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-25-2016, 06:08 PM
My boy Poser is always looking for people to join his "club." He doesn't like the idea of pack rules, so basically when he gets set up it's going to be a come as you are, do as you please group. He's also a healer, so they can also do skill threads or something.

Selene is my star child/traveler of the universe and stuff, so if you want they can also thread.
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-25-2016, 07:38 PM
I think meeting up with both would be great actually. Poser offers a chance to get her Healer status up, as would Poser. He also would be a great start for her to be introduced to a more relaxed group of people, which she has never done before. As for Selene, I think there could be some serious universal deep talk to go on between these two. Perhaps over time they could continue to run into each other (same could go for Poser) and catch up like old friends?

Overall yeah I would love to thread with your charries! Do you have an idea where you would like to thread them?

Simber

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Xolan
11-25-2016, 07:56 PM
Simber is a healer and I would love to get some stat threads going with her! Shes really sweet and tends to get along with (almost) everyone and she loves to teach and to learn from others!

My other option is Xolan, who isnt a healer, but he needs some friends!
[Image: Us6iFFu.png]

Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-25-2016, 08:03 PM
- Simber sounds like a lovely doll and I think her and Zuri will get along quite well! I'm really pushing for some stat threads so these two would be great for that! Let me know if you have a place in mind for them.

- As for Xolan, Zuri is always open for meeting new people! She can be a little childish at times, if Xolan can handle that then I think they should totally thread together! Again, if you have any idea where you would like to do this, let me know!

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-25-2016, 08:05 PM
I would love to rack up some healer points with her and Storm!
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-25-2016, 08:09 PM
Sure thing! The more healer's she meets the better! Plus meeting new people is always fun. Is there any place in particular you would like a zuriXstorm thread?

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-25-2016, 08:25 PM
Around Abaven pack territory, she doesn't like to travel to far from the pack.

Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-25-2016, 08:26 PM
Alrighty! I'll put up a starter thread if you want?

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-25-2016, 08:31 PM
That would be awesome!!

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
11-25-2016, 10:35 PM
I can see Selene and Zuri maybe being old friends, she's a gypsy and always has been, so she knows a lot of people from a lot of places. Poser's biggest trope 'everyone from the old world is dead' so that's less likely, but they can be new friends and go herb collecting or sommat<3
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]

Zuri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-25-2016, 11:47 PM
yes I would like to do some herb huntin' I think that would be good. As for Selene, let's just toss them together somewhere and see where that goes, yeah?