gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-28-2016, 12:04 AM

She wanted an easy life, was that too much to ask for. Ash didn't know much of the world but she knew enough to form her own opinion on it. The yearling had her paws in the water of the falls. It seemed like it was Summer here. Of course that didn't bother her and being in a little corner of heaven was nice. All these pretty colors swarming about.... who was she? Her creme colored fur shining out. It really was that plain wasn't it. She mildly sighed and placed her head between her paws hanging just above the water.

She knew she had said she wanted to follow her dad - but her heart was also wondering what she really could offer. Ash's dreams consisted of doing nothing and being taken care of her whole life by someone else. Oh bother that sounded bad, she rolled her eyes. What a stupid dream - and did she really want to tie herself down like that. Her tail flicked as she muttered silently. Life was frustrating.

"Talk"
[Image: qB7n6hY.png]

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-28-2016, 12:01 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

It'd been awhile since he'd seen his sister and he really needed to check out Auster, anyway. It took him some time to follow the scent trail of Marina and Liar and get out here, but when he did he was perplexed to discover that it wasn't cold here at all, in fact it was hot. All the comforts of winter were gone, but it seemed that Auster was much more.. beautifully exotic.

He couldn't help but wonder though if comparing prey supply in Auster's summer to Boreas' winter was exactly a fair comparison, but just then his thoughts would be broken by the sudden appearance of a doe as she came down to drink from one of the falls he was coming up to. She spotted him there and stopped before she had a chance to drink, but Vadim had stopped in his tracks as well. She was bigger than any doe he'd seen in his first year back at home, healthier and almost.. unafraid of him- as if she hadn't had to deal with many wolves chasing her before, if ever.

He went wide-eyed for a second as beside the same pond he noticed his sister lounging, he wanted to get over to her so he started moving again and sure enough the doe began to leap back in the direction it came from. He shook his head and picked up his pace, coming around the bend in the shore of the pond on a fluid trot that made his gluttonous gut sway with his steps. "Hey Ash, guess what?" His voice had already started the change some time ago, but it seemed to have grown in even deeper this season on the turn of their first year. He smiled to his sister, his ears perked and his tail wagging excitedly behind him when he came up on her. Without waiting for her to guess, he answered, "You're pretty."

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Ash

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-28-2016, 08:36 PM

The girl was a little surprised when Vadim showed up. Though the girl had good senses so she could hear and smell him from well enough away. For a second she felt like she wasn't in the mood to even talk to anyone. Staring at him until he asked what was up, about to open her mouth to protest his company he said that she was pretty. Making her mouth shut as she went wide eyed and blinked at him. Ash let the end of her tail flick and she couldn't help but to laugh at him. Chuckling as she pulled a paw from the multi colored water and placed it over her nose. It came up clear, but in that pool of water it was beautiful. "Vadim I'm the plainest girl in these lands - you're much more handsome then I am." She stood up and gave off a small sigh. Her head moved to another side as she hummed for a moment.

"I'm feeling unsettled Vadim, I'm not sure what to call it other than that." she sat down and faced away from him, having her back turned to the male. "I have stupid dreams compared to everyone else. Any normal pack would have kicked me to the curb....." she looked at her paws for a moment. Gray eyes then shifting back over to Vadim as she shifted her body to him. What was she supposed to do with herself.

"Talk"

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
12-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Vadim Armada

He had a feeling that Ash was feeling down on herself, but really there was a beauty to her flawless coat that he wished she could see. Her response made him flick an ear, stilling his wagging tail as he wrinkled his nose. How could she even compare herself to him? He was a dusty gray, some black mixed in... he didn't hate on himself, but he found much more character in her coloring. "Ash, you're made of gold. You're absolutely stunning, I hope you know that."

Deciding not to push the subject and risk upsetting her, he let it go and listened to her change of topic. As she confessed her doubts, he furrowed the dark of his 'brows and listened carefully. "Everyone else...?" He didn't know of anyone else that declared their dreams lately, but he assumed she was talking about him. He looked down to the lake she'd been playing in and continued to think, the muscles of his meaty muzzle relaxing into it's usual pout. "Tell me, what dreams of yours do you think are 'stupid'?"

Ash

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-01-2016, 09:02 PM

She appreciated the fact that her brother cared, but he was more handsome then she was pretty. Her dull gray eyes reminding her of her mother, and her coat was possibly the only connection she had with her dad. It was plain, no spots, or anything just creme. Vadim would go on to question what she said and she knew it was confusing. However his last question made her snap her head to him. "I want to get married, I want to be married to have pups and just be happy. I don't want to fight or heal or navigate and that makes me useless. I dream of romance, being spoiled all those things." She stood up and paced for a minute.

"No one thinks like I do and if I wasn't with all of you I wouldn't be able to have such dreams." she looked up. "And who would even be dumb enough to fall in love with me anyway." Ash flopped down on her haunches then.

"Talk"

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
12-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Vadim Armada

He watched her, concern in his eyes and worry riddled in his features as his tail flicked. She seemed quick to respond, making him widen his molten stare as he listened. She seemed so.. animated; moving around and pacing while she was talking- he could tell that this meant quite a bit to her and he lowered his head in thought.

Her last comment made him frown, his usual pout even more noticeable as she confessed this. He gave a sigh and shook his head, "They will be lucky to have you, Ash. Don't talk like you're anything less than worthwhile, you're my sister. You're smart, caring, and absolutely beautiful- whether you see it or not." He narrowed his eyes, a more serious look to him as he watched her.

He turned his head a bit, returning his gaze to the pool as he flicked his ears in mild irritation. He wasn't irritated with Ash's dreams, but rather how little value she seemed to hold next to them. "That sounds like a fantastic dream, Ash. There's no doubt in my mind that you would make a wonderful mother and mate. Who says you have to fight, heal or navigate to be useful? Love is a valuable thing in this life, some die before they ever feel it. There's a lot of love in your heart just waiting to reach out to another, and that isn't as common as you think." He sighed, inwardly thinking about the fights in his future if any careless male decided to play with his sister. He wanted to say that she had a strong mind to see through any bullshit boys could throw at her, but with her insecurities.. he suddenly felt his muscles tighten as he grew protective.

He didn't want to discourage her dreams, but they did make him worry. He gave her a smile anyway and lifted his head, moving closer to her in an attempt to nuzzle into her cheek. "I don't care what other packs say, with me you are always going to have a home, Ash. I won't let anyone take you for granted, so if that's your dream then follow it. I'll be here to support you, okay?"

Ash

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-01-2016, 11:41 PM

Ash had herself fall silent. This was all she wanted to hear but she selfishly didn't believe it. His sweet and kind words were something she expected of course and she'd be damned for letting it known that she craved that kind of attention in the first place. Ash sighed mildly as she welcomed his touch. But what if they didn't have a home? Their father wouldn't be around forever, wolves go older then died in battle they died from sickness. A natural part of every day life. Ash was terrified she was going to lose her dad too soon, terrified of losing her brothers.

Ash pressed her head into Vadim's chest. His chubby body causing warmth that she wanted. "I don't want you to go away Vadim. I don't want the gods to take you or dad. I don't want them to steal Ramsay from us either." maybe she was just emotional. Then again it was a stressful time. It was her first time out here on her own. Here she was waiting for her father to fulfill his promise of a pack a home here for them. For their new little brothers too. She stopped her sniffling and let out a deep breath looking at Vadim. "Maybe.... Maybe I'll learn how to fight. I know I don't want to but what if dad's gone and we need to protect our little brothers and sisters. Or maybe healing, if you're hurt then I can heal you." her mind was swimming a bit in the thought. She didn't want to, but it would be useful in a lot of situations.

"Talk"

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
01-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Vadim Armada

As she rested her head on his chest, he brought the softness of his fatty neck down to rest on top of hers and further comfort her as she thought. He could tell she was really tense and slightly frustrated, so he lowered his ears and simply hoped that his embrace and words of wisdom were enough to help soothe her. When she started to speak, the young beast lifted a single ear and listened carefully as she voiced what she thought were her options. He thought for a moment.

"Neither of those things are a bad idea, Ash. If you learned how to fight, you know that you'd always be able to protect your future family. If you knew how to heal, every time your pups came back with a new scratch, you could help them heal it. You already have intellect and compassion on your side to offer guidance, so maybe touching up on other areas to enhance what you already have would be good for you. Amalia is a really good healer, she healed me. I'm sure if you wanted, we could go visit her.. maybe she could teach you some basics. Maybe dad can help us both with some fight training as well, what do you think?" He offered a reassuring half-smile as he lifted his head and pulled away enough to look to her. Really, bettering yourself on anything was never a bad idea. Perhaps he should be thinking about his ambitions as well.