gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-29-2016, 07:29 AM

Hello My Lovelys,

I have just created Brökk and gotten him accepted. As of right now I am looking to get him fleshed out briefly when it comes to his personal life. Abandoned and misused, Brökk, is left languagly mute. He is still able to speak as his vocal chords are still intact and usable. Instead of making himself look foolish by mumbling strange jabber he chooses to omit speaking and relies on the typical wolf speech and body language. He is a cold hearted and ill mannered jerk to put it nicely though underneath all the ice is a rather fiery soul, eager to love and be a genuine soul. He needs to meet others that would offer him a challenge, whether it be intellectual or sparring. He would make a pack an exceptional warrior once his ice is broken. I would love for him to be taught to speak either by a mentor or a female that would eventually become his lover over time, perhaps even to add more turmoil to refuse him in the end. I am open to change his sexuality, so he could go either way as I love drama and a good story line.

Hit me up with who ever as I am open to any and all sub-stories =D

Haven

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-29-2016, 10:27 AM
Heyo,

I just got my second character Haven accepted, and I'm not quite sure what to do with her yet. I like the idea you have for this guy, having a mute by choice is always cool to thread with and the plots can get deeper. I would like Haven to eventually join a pack though. I was thinking that maybe she and Brokk could meet as rogues, and she can become his friend and his voice (in a sense she would stand up for him), and then maybe they could join a pack together? Haven is generally not a kind person, so she will be a bit blunt at times, but I think she would definitely take a special liking to Brokk. Maybe they could become mates in the end, but I think building a friendship first, meeting new people together, etc. I am open to anything you'd want to add or subtract from these ideas. C:

Brökk

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-29-2016, 11:26 AM

Hello Miss Haven,

That sounds pretty legit! We can thread together and see how they pan out, if perhaps they would be suitable for the mates adventure in the future etc. I too would love for Brökk to join a pack as I believe it would do well to his mental state and give him purpose. Would you like me to start a thread?

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-29-2016, 11:40 AM
I've got Poser who's forming a "club" (pack with no rules lol) based around this idea of 'young gods'. He refers to himself as the god of illusion and trickery when he's asked, his version of reality is a little false. He loves boys, especially pretty ones, and happens to be a huge flirt and a decent healer that likes to self medicate on "the fun stuff." So if you'd like feel free to hang with him <3 he's got open threads everywhere.
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Haven

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-29-2016, 11:56 AM
Can't wait! I think they will be adorable together if this works out. If they do end up wanting to travel together, I was thinking of maybe Ivory Ridge or Abaven for a pack for them? But if you'd prefer another pack, I'm down for it! Is my excitement showing?

Brökk

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-29-2016, 12:25 PM

Hello Miss Haven, Mr. Poser,

I haven't really looked into the packs yet, I'll check them out, Hopeful. Once we'ver played these two out aone and if they do travel together they can check out a few packs. Also Jake, I wouldn't mind throwing him at Poser. I'll check into some of his open threads or post one up for him tomorrow! =D

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-02-2016, 03:15 AM
I have Eliana. She's a mute, but not by choice. Her vocal chords were damaged in a fight. She is very distrusting of others, likes to be alone, and hates her personal space invaded. If you're looking for fights she definitely isn't opposed to doing just that. Plus I think it'd be interesting to be around another mute.

Brökk

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-02-2016, 05:23 AM

Hello Shrapnel,

That sounds awesome! On fighting I would rather them meet and go from there so that way if they fight it is due to their personalities clashing. I think it would be awesome to play them out together as mutes. It'll give Brokk a little peace of mind since he can be himself without feeling to awkward about not being able to speak. :D

Eliana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-04-2016, 09:23 PM
I'm definitely up for a thread then and see where it goes c: Eliana has just gotten to Auster, but if Brokk is in Boreas we can thread it there and it can be before she goes off in search of her brother.
[Image: mjVYSgq.png]