gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-30-2016, 10:13 PM

Kreft opened his eyes, it took him a while to adjust to his surroundings but when he did he was startled. This place didn’t look at all like the place he had fallen asleep in, had he been kidnapped by someone surely he would have noticed or maybe they drugged him so he wouldn’t notice. But who had he angered enough that they would do that? Was it one of Sins kids, surely not he hadn’t seen one of them in ages. Kreft was paranoid, something had happened that he wasn’t ok with. A growl crept its way into his throat, “I know you’re watching, whoever you are if you reveal yourself know this I will hurt you so much that you won’t be able to walk when I’m through with you!” Kreft knew he hadn’t fought in ages and he was probably a bit rusty but that didn’t make his threat any less real.

"talk" "you"think
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-30-2016, 10:28 PM

The night time in this place was always beautiful. She didn't need to sleep so often she did find herself staring at the fake stars in the sky and how they flooded the pools and rivers easily. Her father had come to visit her earlier - promptly they had gone on a hunt which was nice. Seeing him was nice. Hell seeing family she didn't even knew she had was nice. Most of all, she felt at peace with herself and her mind. She could walk and there wasn't much pain at all either. As such she was a little surprised when she heard a man's yelling. Quietly giggling as she stood up, recognizing who it was as Arian stepped into the moonlight. "Now that's just mean Kreft - you know I couldn't walk when I was alive." she smiled towards him. Maybe this would give him a good scare....he wasn't dead so at least that much reassured her. His dim form let that known.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-30-2016, 10:49 PM

Kreft’s ears perked, he heard a sound. Then the thought came to him, this place was eerily quiet the normal sound of crickets and the sound of the night wasn’t here. He had heard what sounded like a girl’s giggling, he looked around frantically looking for the laughs source. A sight he hadn’t seen in years fell upon him, Arian he saw Arian. He hadn’t seen her since he left Sonticus, she remembered him too. Kreft in the past couple of years had wanted to thank Arian for what she had been to him, maybe this was his chance. “Arian…” He said this first word out of shock while he was still processing the event “How, why, what, Arian” He smiled at her with softer eyes than he’d had in a while. “I, I have to say something, thank you. Thank you for putting up with me so long ago, I know I was rude to you and I regret that but I have no idea where we are, where are we?”

"talk" "you"think

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-01-2016, 06:48 PM

Arian smiled towards the male. Bright blue eyes shining like the stars themselves. He started to apologize and she shook her head. "There's nothing to apologize for or to be done Kreft. Wolves are all different in fact I'm kind of glad you didn't see me in my downfall. My mind was all but gone." she would sit down and stretch her limbs as the other started to ask questions as she let her front end contact with the ground underneath her.

"The afterlife, heaven, hell, whatever you want to call it. It's different for everyone. In time you'll know what it is." Arian looked off to the side for a moment. "I'm happy here, I spend time with my dad and mom. A few others of family I'd never met before and only heard stories of. Of course I know nothing of what goes on with the living. All I know is my kids are well into adulthood now. I hope that they are well." she closed her eyes for a moment.

"Talk" "You" Think

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-03-2016, 05:25 PM

Kreft was a bit disappointed Arian wouldn’t let him apologize for his behavior. Ever since he had returned to Boreas he had wanted to apologize to her, he had changed because of her. He politely listened as she explained where they were, they were in the afterlife. He hoped that he wouldn’t end up living here for a while coming, but he was glad that she was happy here. Granted he didn’t have much information to give to Arian from the world of the living, he had met her son once since his return but that hadn’t been the best meeting. “I’m glad that you’re happy here, you might be interested to know this but I’ve recently joined a pack, Talis it’s led by Avalon’s kid Dragon.” (placed after Talis joining thread)

"talk" "you"think

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-06-2017, 12:43 AM

Her eyes flickered with joy for a moment. Dragon was running a pack now? Of course she knew that Dragon didn't really know her - Avalon had since cut her ties with the woman. That harmed her a little. "That's great Kreft I'm glad to hear it." her throat let out a shrill whine if excitement. She then calmed herself and paced on her paws slightly. If Kreft was within Talis surely Avalon must have been there. "Could you do me a favor Kreft. Avalon might not believe you, but tell her I'm sorry that she had to be dragged into my mess. That I never once stopped considering her a friend. When you can tell her that." Arian smiled a little.

"Talk" "You" Think