size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
12-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Sorry for all the threads, this one will likely be deleted after I get what i need to know.

Okay, I know it's not common on Ardent but in the wild, new moms and the way they handle their litters is not always pretty. Especially if the mother is a rogue wolf, an dominant wolf, etc.

Ricochet is a new mother, and she doesn't want to be a mother. At all. She likes to be seen a a strong, massive, masculine beast and having children, to her, is just an insult to the image of herself she likes to portray. Not all mommies are perfect mommies, and Ricky is gonna be an example of that.

So she is a rogue and the max litter size is three for rogues, Evelyn and I are playing 2.
These puppies will have it rough, they are prone to maim/injury and even death.

Originally, if we were to roll an extra pup I was going to have Ricochet eat the extra and keep the twins, but if anyone is INTERESTED, I could whip up another design and we could let someone adopt it. The only condition is that you have to be okay with possible death and extremely rough circumstances (abuse).

Ricky's not crazy and she's not even really evil, but if she's gonna have puppies the little twerps are gonna be raised to be strong or die trying >:O

anyway, anyone interested in playing the third pup? o: If there is interest, I'll make a design and put it up for adoption in the Ricochet litter.

Pros: 50% off up to 40" and then 25% off for 40-42"
Cons: You probably are gonna die, or be scarred up like crazy by the time Ricky's done training them.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-01-2016, 03:07 PM
I might be interested even though I shouldn't be >.> If not I was possibly gonna go for the other Odette kid or maybe one of the Zuriel ones xD

Also, let Mortar babysit he'll love them to death lol

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-01-2016, 06:18 PM
i'd be interested
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-01-2016, 09:59 PM
I am kind of on a quest for new characters, and I only have one right now so I'd be pretty interested in this xD And def ok if they are injured or killed, cause i enjoy drama and plots and sometimes ya gotta spill some blood to make it happen c;

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2016, 06:23 AM
I'd possibly be interested.