Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
12-01-2016, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016, 07:02 PM by Selene I.)
Hello friends! I feel like Selene has been suffering in Poser's shadow lately, and I'd like to fix that. I've figured she's going to have a personal quest to visit every land in Ardent, and in order to get credit for exploring she needs to do it with someone. In addition, it would be pretty cool to maybe meet people, get some lessons, and grind some skill points. Who doesn't want to be skilled in stuff, right?!

So here's the deal: I would like each thread to last at least eight rounds (four for navigation, four for intellect) each person, that being said I would be more than willing to do more! I would like these threads to be reasonably active as well, I dislike dragging threads out for long periods of time.

Please let me know who would like threads as well as where. It may be fun for her to meet pack wolves in a free land and have them give her tours of their lands as well, as she would like to have some contact within all the packs. She's gentle, curious, but doesn't have the most tact. I'm also super willing to have these branch into more developed plot ideas.

Current threads/lands that have been explored and with who:
BOREAS

AUSTER
- Runestones
--Sora/Neptune
---Jake to start
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-01-2016, 07:00 PM
Sora would be glad to let her know more about Auster, at least the Runestones where she was raised and is raising Neptune now
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
12-01-2016, 07:03 PM
List has been updated, I will start the thread when I sit down to post tonight!
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]