gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
12-02-2016, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2016, 05:02 AM by Dragon.)
So...I've noticed a big lack in activity within Talis. Which has also been lacking activity since Ivalice...some more than others, but still. I will be doing the same thing as a couple of the other packs and adding an activity check to Talis every month. These checks will begin on the 1st day around midnight of every month, and end on the last day at around 11:59pm-ish of every month. (Unless circumstances prevent me from starting it on time).

Every pack member is expected to do five posts a month Minimum. (I have to do 5 a week so this is nothing). Meeting posts do NOT count! Neither will posts with your own characters. There's a whole pack to interact with, there's no excuse why pack members still wouldn't know one another >.>

》Pack members who fail to meet the post counts will be demoted down a rank, and continued failures will keep getting demoted until they hit the lowest possible rank of Omega. (You don't wanna know what might happen if Omegas continue to shirk activity). Members can redeem themselves with each check by doing extra posts or not missing a check, especially if they wish to return to their original rank (or higher).

--If you are on a long/extended absence for the month then your character will be excused. However, if posts with other chars are seen then you are still required to make the monthly post count, k? Thanks.

I've listed a couple requirements below of what will count.

At least two-three posts must have something to do with their rank. If you are unsure about what counts, or not sure what to do, ask me.
》If your character is a mentor, then two of your posts must be with your apprentice.
》If your character is an Apprentice, then two of your posts must be with your mentor.
》The rest of the posts may be done in any thread, anywhere.
》Brownie points for members/apprentices who do extra rank posts/posts with other pack members!

Code:
<b>Character name:</b>
<b>Normal posts:</b> --
<b>Rank posts:</b> --
<b>Extra posts:</b> (Recommended but not required)

Safe
-Dragon
-Gryphon
-Jade
-Avalon
-Amachi
-Galahad
-Ganta
-Oracle
-Esarosa
-Steel
-Afrit
-Charm
-Cobalt
-Enlil
-Greed
-Okami
-Sterling
-Lykos

everyone passes because of the holidays. Merry Christmas <3
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Gryphon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
12-02-2016, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2016, 10:53 AM by Gryphon.)
Character name: Gryphon
Normal posts: Post 1 Post 2 Post 3
Rank posts: Ranger: Rank Post 1 (observing blackbuck) Rank Post 2 (observing blackbuck)
Extra posts: (Recommended but not required)

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-02-2016, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016, 06:28 PM by Dragon.)
Character name: Dragon
Normal posts: Look How They Shine for You -- On Flaming Heels
Rank posts: Where the wind takes you -- Watch 'Em Soar! -- Just for now

Character name: Avalon
Normal posts: When Seconds Tick By -- Searching high and low -- We Live On Front Porches And Swing Life Away
Rank posts: --

Character name: Okami
Normal posts: Spreading Our Wings
Rank posts: Watch 'Em Soar! --

Character name: Greed
Normal posts: Darkness will Rise -- Darkness will Rise (2) -- Give me forever for a while
Rank posts: Darkness will Rise [fight] --
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Afrit

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-04-2016, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 09:52 PM by Shrapnel.)
Character name: Afrit
Normal posts: One
Rank posts: One
Extra posts:

Character name: Kharnage
Normal posts: One Two Three
Rank posts: One
Extra posts:
[Image: JQXUdOq.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-07-2016, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2016, 10:07 PM by Ganta.)
Character name: Ganta

Normal posts:

Bug Buzzin'
Endings Without Stories
The Good Left Undone

---

Character name: Enlil

Normal posts:

Hey Little Sister
My heart it aches

Rank posts:

Watch 'em Soar

---

Character name: Oracle

Normal posts:

Little Talks

Jade

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
12-20-2016, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2016, 08:37 AM by Jade.)
Character name: Jade
Normal posts:
Rank posts: Watch Em Soar
Extra posts:

Watch Em Soar is her only Rank post, though she's an Apprentice she doesn't yet have a mentor or any tasks to do so..

Steel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium

Famous
12-20-2016, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016, 07:18 PM by Nyx.)
Character name: Steel
Normal posts: Try to Find My Way Back Home
Rank posts:
Extra posts:

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-20-2016, 02:23 PM
Popping a quick note here since I forgot to beforehand. Pups/apprentices who don't yet have mentors this check will be excused from having to do the rank portion. Mentors are being sorted out, so they will be assigned very soon~ Sorry 'bout that guys!
Tracker||Plot with me!

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-22-2016, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2016, 10:47 PM by Galahad.)
Character name: Galahad
Normal posts: Oh the selfish sun

Just posting this so I don't forget about it lolz. Brb gotta find threads cause all his died

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-23-2016, 05:01 AM
you know what, screw it. Everyone will get a free pass this month because of the holidays lol

Merry Christmas!
Tracker||Plot with me!