Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-02-2016, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016, 09:12 PM by Shrapnel.)
Alright so there's another pup up for adoption from the Creed x Kavdaya litter. Here is Kavdaya's profile and here is Creed's.

Exodus has four siblings which are here:
Knight, Fable, Glory, and Valor  

This is an adoption for new applicants. That means you cannot apply if you have applied to the previous adoption threads for any of the pups from their litter. If there's not enough interest from new applicants then I will open this for previous applicants as well.

I am honestly really tired of having to take back pups and adopt them out again so if you apply please make sure you're going to be active with them. I will take the pup back if you don't post in a month - especially if I don't hear from you in that amount of time.

Rules

1. Bri and I reserve the right to take back the pup after one ooc month of no posting. That means you need to post once a month, but it's more than encouraged for you to post more than that.

2. The designs I've listed below are for Ardent only. If the pup is taken from you then that does not give you the right to use it anywhere else. That being said, you need to choose a design from the ones provided. Minor changes may be made like eye color, but nothing drastic.

3. If the design you chose requires purchases, then by applying you agree that those purchases can go with this pup if it gets taken from you. You will not be entitled to a refund because after this the pup will not be changing designs again (if it does.) It's still a pup and has been barely been played so I'm willing to make an exception.

4. I do not have a problem with the pup being bi, gay, or think of itself as a woman if that's really what you want. However, I do want that progress to be in character after at least a year of age. There's no reason for a pup to think of itself as an opposite gender this early in life.

5. Exodus' name and gender will be remaining the same. You can add a middle name if you so choose, but the first name will remain and Exodus will be a male.

I might add more rules if I can think of any, but for now that's it. For now, please check out the available designs. Please ignore the numbers on the images themselves - they're from the old adoption thread. I've excluded any of the old designs that were used. If you really don't like any of these I may be inclined to make more so please don't hesitate to ask. Just remember that if I custom make one for you that you don't get to keep it.

Design One - white with blue/black markings
Design Two - Blue/black with slate gray markings
Design Three - Gray with dark gray and white markings, green tear markings. (requires abnormal color markings.)
Design Four - gray with white markings, green tear markings. (requires abnormal color markings.)
Design Five - tan with darker brown markings.
Design Six - white with black markings, green tear markings. Resembles their grandfather, Cifer. (requires abnormal color markings)

(might add a few more since more of these are expensive.)

If you would rather use Exodus' original design here is his profile. It has his personality on it and all the purchases have already been made.

I have upped the word count required in the form. I want you to be absolutely sure you want this pup. I have no set date on choosing the player so this may be open for a little while. Have at it guys.

Code:
Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] Exodus
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Design Number:[/b] What design?
[b]Alignment:[/b] Nothing below Neutral Good.
[b]Appearance Description:[/b] 250+ words of original, detailed description of the design, plus defining build characteristics. (For ideas of what build they may inherit, Check out their parents' profiles; both are well detailed)
[b]Personality Description:[/b] Again, 250+ words of original, detailed description.
[b]Plans:[/b] What do you plan to do with the character you want?
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] 300+ words of original writing. I want to see how you and the character would mesh

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2016, 10:37 PM

OOC Name: Chrono

Name: Exodus Ancora

Design Number: #3

Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance Description:

Exodus is a Large wolf, strong yet gentle. He stands at 36 inches and weighs 138 pounds. He grows to look an average to thin build yet his muscles are very noticeable and pop from his figure.

Exodus is a close image of his father, yet standing beside him he can look entirely different. His base coat is a silver, shown on his face and neck and running down his side onto his thighs. Black covers all four of his legs, all coming together straight up to his back and covering all but inbetween his shoulders which is white. There is also a black marking on his chest that is surrounded by white and then completely filled out with his Silver color. The tip of his ears are ebony as well yet the very tip is colored with white. His chin is covered with his ebony furs and is connected with his muzzle and a strip that comes around between his eyes and ends at the front of his skull. A small spot of white is painted in the very center of his forehead. All of his toes and also his tail are dipped in ivory and also includes underneath his entire body on his stomach. To top off Exodus' outstanding look, his father's "tear" trait continues on with him but is a bright green just like his grandfather.

Exodus has periwinkle colored shining orbs, sticking out well from his green tear markings. His eyes are very soft in expression almost all the time.

Exodus usually stand at  an average level, not wanting to frighten those that are smaller than him. But when something interests him, he stands at his full height with erect ears and intent focus.

Personality Description:

Things to Expect

Hello There Little One!

Exodus is an extremely family oriented wolf. He cares for those younger than him as a pup and then wishes nothing but for a family of his own one day. He would be a great babysitter or even someone that would take in a wolf in need of a family themselves.

I'm Here When You Need Me

Exodus is a very giving wolf. He would do absolutely anything to help someone in need. He is a wonderful friend and a great guy to meet if you find yourself in a pickle. He would risk his own life saving a wolf he never even knew.

You Better Watch Out

When Exodus makes an enemy, it is for life. He never forgives what the wolf has done and doesn't trust them. If for some reason this were a pack ally, he gets very defensive over his family, pack, and friends. He doesn't want them interfering with the lives of his loved ones.

Chill Out Man

Exodus is a very relaxed wolf. Sometimes he may be mistaken as tired or bored. But he takes everything with ease and just goes with the flow of life. What happens, happens. And he respects everything life brings him.

Woke Up On The Wrong Side Of The Den

Every once in a while, Exodus wakes up in a bad mood and has what they call "a bad day." He doesn't like to be very social on these days and wants to be lazy and do nothing. This may also happen for a long period of time when something traumatic happens like the death of a loved one. He may snap at others on these days even when they offer him a simple greeting.

Plans: I plan for him to be a healer and to be a very social interactive wolf. I know his parents are pretty old so I expect him to go through a rough patch during that period of time and this may change some of his personality traits or even enhance them.

Roleplay Sample:

Today was a beautiful day. The sum was shining in through the den door, warming his pelt and comforting him. Thank god that long winter was over. He wanted to learn how to swim! Tiny purple eyes fluttered open one at a time before all his excitement kicked in. Then he couldn't sit still. "Mamma! Mamma, Papa!" He started shouting and hopping around all over the den, his paws probably smacking his brothers and sister in the faces. "Today's the day! I want to go swimming!" Finally stopping, tongue hanging down low beneath his chin, he would look up at his father with a quick change of expression. His eyes narrowed as he glared at his father as if he were going to tell him no or to go back to sleep. "You are going to take us today, right dad?"

He had heard of this gliding over water and he was amazed at the fact. He would be so disappointed if either one of his parents decided it was a lesson for another day. He  was one for knowledge, he wanted to learn everything! One day he would learn to hunt and his parents were probably already rolling their eyes at the fact. But in that lovey mommy and daddy kind of way. Because they had to know that he would be just as eager for that next adventure. But today it was swimming, and he would focus all his energy on that.

The good thing about Exodus was that after all this big commotion for himself, he would be sure to harass his parents anytime one of his siblings wanted to do something. And he would stick up for them against the others. He may have been on everyone's side but that was better than being selfish. He would truly have the best bonds with everyone inside this den, he loved them all the same.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-06-2016, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 06:58 PM by Shrapnel.)
Bumping this!

I changed my mind - old applicants that applied for the previous pups up for adoption can apply as well.

I'll be closing this on the 10th

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2016, 07:20 PM
OOC Name: Croatoan

Name: Exodus

Design Number: #2

Alignment: Neutral Good

Appearance Description: 35''--Light build

Exodus is a big male, height wise. His build isn't heavy or even medium, as he is smaller. Long legs hold up a thinner frame, the male not meant for fighting. He definitely doesn't have the build of the warrior, that's for sure. That doesn't mean he's fragile or frail, though. Exodus is far from it. While he doesn't have the build of a warrior, he's still muscular and appears to be strong. He's just meant to run, to hunt, rather than rely on brute strength. Exodus' fur is thicker, but it lays to his frame, usually being sleek and never truly out if place. It doesn't make him look any bigger than he really is; maybe just a bit fluffier.

Exodus doesn't truly resemble either of his parents, or even his siblings, appearance wise. He's cloaked in a dark bluish gray, almost black or ebony in color, a much darker boy. His markings, instead of being darker, are instead a light slate blue that stand out only because of how lighter they are against his base coat. A dot of the light slate gray is above each eye, just on his forehead. Exodus holds the markings that his siblings have; a stripe of slate gray, starting just beneath his eye, that stretches almost entirely down his face. A nose blaze, of the same color, starts right at his nose and stretches up his snout, ending abruptly just before his eyes. Finally, there is a stray patch of slate gray on his chest, with a few stray strands of fur here and there that give him a splattered appearance.

Exodus' eyes are likely the lightest thing about him. They're bright and catching against his darker fur, and they add a certain flair to him where there may not be otherwise. Appearing to be an acidic green, there's not just the one color. A mix of green and blue rings around his pupils, giving the green a slight blue tint as well. His eyes may be odd, but they'll grab attention for sure.

Personality Description: (Used a personality generator.)

Exodus is a driven male, a determined one.What's he driven by? He wants to overcome any obstacle that stands in his way. He wants to succeed. And more than anything, he wants to become the best in whatever he does. Some may say that he's ambitious, and maybe he is, but there's one thing for sure; he won't stop until he reaches his goal. He won't rest, he'll reach it or never stop trying to. Anyone that gets in his way won't have a fight, but they will have major competition. Whoever tries to stop him will be pushed out of his life, at least for a bit. He wants to make them proud, after all.

Exodus' emotional disposition isn't one of anger, or excitement, or curiosity. He tends to feel, and act, quite calm most of the time. It's what he feels the most, but that definitely could change. Unless he ends up riled up or upset, he'll speak to the others in a calm tone, and view the world around him with an almost indifferent air. Outwardly, at least. Maybe his calm disposition could be used to help others when they're in need.

Exodus is emotionally steady, in more ways than just seeming calm, and it would take a lot to upset him. Even if he were to become upset, which would be rare on its own, it would be slight things. He wouldn't feel the anger as strongly, or be as upset, unless it was something truly bad. He's also quicker to bounce back, as he doesn't linger on the bad emotions for all that long.

Even with his calm outward personality, Exodus has a pessimistic outlook on life, and it tends to show. He tends to be cynical and bleak, almost tearing down his siblings hopes if he speaks his mind about it. He's distrustful of others, wary around them, and it would take a lot to get him to truly trust them. He's resigned to the fate he believes he will have, with the exception if that being his goal. Most of the time, he tends to be foreboding and comment that he has a bad feeling about some things.

Exodus is conscientious, a diligent and hard working male. He wants to help work however he can, and do whatever he plans to do himself. He's far from lazy, and may feel bad about asking for help depending on what it is. He's honest and responsible, taking responsibility for something he's done, only if he himself has done it. He tends to be very careful and precise as well, paying attention to the small details. He deals with things in a way that is sensible and logical.

With all his logical thinking, Exodus would jump into action without a second thought. He wouldn't plan things out, or try and figure out the logical solution. Despite his possible fear, he would put himself in danger without a single doubt if he had to. Adrenaline and worry can do a lot to someone, after all. That would be the main reasons. He may even take a blow for another if he believes that it would be bad.

Exodus is braver, in terms of how he would act. He likely wouldn't shy away from danger, and it would take a lot to truly scare him. He's daring and dauntless, and, as a young pup, borders on the edge of reckless, throwing himself into danger. Even now, although not to the extreme, he lingers on being reckless. Although he may never truly show it, he's confident in his skill to get out safe.

Exodus is not a wolf that's easy to agree with. He's stubborn in his ways, and can be cold if he so wishes to be. It would take a lot of convincing to make him change his mind just a little, and even then he would fight every moment of the way. He's argumentative, claiming that his argument is straight up fact. While it is, for the most part, he may slip in some opinions here and there.

Exodus tends to be more reserved as well. He's quieter, even around his siblings, and could be described as shy. He's a loner, that's for sure. Towards stranhers, he tends to be quite evasive and cryptic, refusing to let them know much about him. He'll avoid questions he seems too personal in any way, turning it around, or flat our stating that he doesn't wish to tell yet.

Exodus tends to be more of an orthodox male. He's not rebellious, and stays on the good side of his family. He holds their beliefs, or at least pretends to. He can be kind of a free spirit, but the traditions of his family would be hard for him to ever let go. Or come close to letting go.

Plans: Not much, just really depends on what happens ICly. I really want to see him try and cheer up one of his siblings at some point, or wind up pushing them away cause of his goal. It really all depends honestly. If more stuff happens in IC, there's more of chance I can figure out what to do. He may also leave to travel Boreas and Auster and hopefully be a stronger wolf for it.

Roleplay Sample: (The Roleplay sample is of Exodus having traveled for a while and looking for a place to stay for the night.)

Green and blue eyes searched for a close place as his paws traveled with a few loud crunches through the snow. It was cold here, too cold, and he was struggling to keep from shivering with the cold. His ears, his paws, his nose; they all burned with the cold. The next sharp wind would make him have to squint, snowflakes getting in his gaze. The white powder clung to his paws, his legs, dusting it every time he lifted one paw up out of it. Exodus knew he had to get somewhere safe and warm. And, not for the first time, he was debating if leaving the warmth of his family was really worth all of this.

Gasping huffs leaving his jaws in white gusts of frozen air, he pushed forwards with a new determination. If he gave up here, even with exhaustion traveling through his body, he wouldn't get very far. Likely, he wouldn't get from where he was now. While it was lovely, this wonderland, he knew that he couldn't stay. It would be here tomorrow, and the next day; with how much snow there was, it would take a while for it to melt. Maybe by the time he was almost to his next destination. By the time he was back with his family, he would be a different, stronger wolf. He knew he would. he'd be greater for this journey, if he went through with it.

There! In the distance! It was still far away, but Exodus could make out the faint shape of it. A den, from the looks of it, and carefully, he began to move forwards. He just hoped a hibernating bear, or another dangerous creature, hadn't made its home in there already. Picking up the pace, he turned slightly, heading right towards it. Hopefully it would be safe and warm. The canine didn't really want to freeze to death at this point. At the very least, it could help him be warmer than he was at the moment. It wouldn't take much; at this moment, Exodus felt as if he were an icicle.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, his paws carried him into the edge of the den. Breathing in the scent, he was relaxed to find that there wasn't any sign of another living creature. Well, there was the faint scent of bear, but it was faded and barely there. A relaxed noise leaving his jaws, Exodus moved forwards, weariness dragging at his paws as he moved towards the back of the small den, away from the cold. As soon as he could, he collapsed with no hesitance, stretching out and lowering his head to rest on his paws.

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-06-2016, 07:51 PM
OOC Name:Frost
Name: Exodus
Design Number:Five
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance Description: 250+ words plus defining build characteristics.
Personality Description: 250+
Plans: What do you plan to do with the character you want?
Roleplay Sample: 300+
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-15-2016, 03:41 AM
Okay guys, I know I'm five days late so I'm sorry!

Congrats Chrono you are the new player for Exodus! I'll skype you details.