Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-30-2014, 06:58 PM

Long limbs would protrude over a rocky ledge, the tall wolf's form spread out over it's face. He was out 'hunting' for the five children that were still living in old Covari lands. A sigh would escape his shapely maw, they couldn't stay here forever. The pups would be old enough to hunt soon, not that many of them could. Another sigh would fall from his lips. How had all of these bastard children get dumped on him? His long flecked tail would visually show his annoyance at life, the only part stirring on an otherwise motionless man. Thoughts would run rampant in his clouded head, clearness evading him even away from a crazy pup-filled den.

"Speech"

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 07:08 PM

Pandora had come back to Covari lands to make sure her siblings were all gone. Freya and Fakira were the only ones that had appeared to leave with Maija once the news had spread throughout the pack. Silently, she walked through the familiar woods, looking for any sign of either sibling being there. She couldn't explain their vacancies in the small family, but when she found them, they would be chewed out for sure. No one leaves Maija Artenie and her royal offspring!
The cobalt babe was still aggravated about everything being taken from beneath her paws. A life of luxury and power had been so close and now it was so far. Her gold-dipped paws couldn't reach out for the dream without her possibly falling into a darkness she wished to stay away from. Soft growls escaped under her breath as she continued to grumble about how life sucked and it couldn't possibly get worse. Then again, the scent of Scorpion rose in the air and hit her nose before she could stop herself. What in the hell was he still doing here? Everything had been taken from him, too...was it for nostalgia purposes?
She appeared from the forest on his left side, a good meter or two from where he rested on the cliff. Turquoise blue eyes watched him out of curiosity and only after a minute did she attempt to move. Tail flicked behind her and her golden swirls glinted in the light around her. Even at a distance, she could tell he was troubled.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-30-2014, 08:17 PM

Another huff would fall from his pale lips, he couldn't get over the aggravation that boiled underneath his skin. He hadn't decided what they were going to do, and the whole pack crashing down around him thing would perturb him further. Restlessness would catch up with him and his previously still form would roll on the rock. He'd scratch his back and growl, oblivious to the world until he'd catch a faint whiff of succubus. Ears would perk up at the thought of the previous Covari member, Scorpion would try and catch sight of her. He was unsure if he'd imagined her scent, he take a chance anyway. "I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE" He'd call out, not really wanting to move from his rock. "JUST ENJOY THE VIEW."

"Speech"

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 08:29 PM

Pandora immediately stopped when she heard him yell. Ears automatically flattened and she rolled her eyes at his response. Slowly, she then approached his place of relaxation, not caring about the boundaries. "You don't have to yell at me," she stated, tones firm with a light Romanian accent attached. "I'm not one of your many concubines."
She remained a good distance from where he lay, not really excited that he was hyped up on his anger. Blankly, she looked out at the view that stretched in front of her, but it wasn't interesting like before. Covari disbanding had made the lands lose their spark, particularly for the fact that she couldn't sneak around to seek out Scorpion anymore. The danger was gone and she felt like she had been betrayed. "Besides, wouldn't your baby mama get pissed if I decided to enjoy myself?" If she struck a cord, she didn't care.

Talk like this