Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-06-2016, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2016, 05:14 PM by Sora I.)
Kreft|5 years|Talis|single: He's in Talis for the mean time while he waits for Ganta to form Dragoste. He's looking for some form of stability and someone to keep him company, and I would someday love to have pups with him I would just force him to but he only does stuff with consent.

looking for: Pups/romance, Enemies to fill a Sin sized hole, spars, maybe a friend who he can talk to about his problems in becoming old.

not looking for: -shrugs-

Safir|4 years|loner|single: She's a bit shy but she's coming out of her shell more recently, she really likes to help other wolves so she wants to learn how to heal them but she only knows what cannabis is and that's it xD (thank Poser for that)

looking for:Friends, Romance, Healer lessons.

not looking for: Enemies

Salias|2 years|loner|single: He's in essence a gentleman since he was raised to be a king. He has a vendetta against his dead beat father who left him with only his mother. He is very gullible and will believe a lot of what is told to him, i would think it would be interesting as a plot if he got involved with some bad wolves and believed they were in the right and got into some trouble through that. He's also quite the ladies man or at least he would like to think he is, maybe he could woo a couple of girls because he is a ways away from thinking about settling down.

looking for:love interests, possible involvement with bad wolves, one-night stands, enemies

not looking for: packs, reasons to be responsible

Satoshi Walker|4 years|loner|single: He's my walker bud and he's quite what I'd say the gentleman. He's come back and he's looking for all types of family no matter how remotely related they are, along the way i would also love for him to learn more about the walkers and their history especially their mental disorders and about Zeref. He's also Bi but he's leaning towards guys so if you think you have a gay wolfy i'm sure he would love to meet him, he's looking to fill the hole in his heart that his brother left.

looking for: Romance, Family threads, guy friends

not looking for:Enemies cause he's bound to find some within his family

Sora Latchme|3 years|loner|single (base:The Runestones): She's a protective type, she wants to prevent anyone from having a terrible life especially a childhood like she did. She sub-consciously wants to make a safe haven for all wolves namely the emotionally broken ones, thinking I might start a pack with her but not sure. She currently has her companion Alisa the Fennec fox and an adopted son named Neptune who in essence go where she is based I call them her little band of outsiders.

looking for: Romance, wolves/whatever to join her little band of outsiders, giving/getting lessons about healing, maybe a little bit of fighting training so she can defend her people.

not looking for: Enemies (maybe a little bit of I don't like you but nothing worthy of fighting)
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Haven

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Kreft & Zuri - Hopefully Zuri will be joining Talis soon, so why not toss these two together? Not only is she always available to listen in on problems and offer her advice, if there's a spark, maybe a little romance here and there? But if not definitely a dependable friend right there. ^^

Satoshi & Haven- Haven is totally a lady at heart, and I think having a polite conversation with a gentleman would be so refreshing for her. If he turns out to be gay, she can be a good friend to gossip with or whatnot. I think throwing them together would be like watching a couple of Brits at a tea party xD

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-06-2016, 09:41 PM
i can definately do that
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Satoshi and Akahito thread?

Also, I'll be making my twin's profile soon!

Haven

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Hey Frost do you want me to toss up threads for them after school?

Noel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
12-11-2016, 05:52 PM
Perhaps Safir and Noel could meet? Maybe become friends, if not more?

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-11-2016, 08:42 PM
sure we can do an initial thread to see how they interact
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Noel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
12-13-2016, 10:30 AM
Sounds good to me. Anywhere in particular you prefer the thread to take place?