size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Miss Haven Petrova
~

Winter was here, that was one thing Miss Haven could be sure of. The grey lady trudged through the snow, irritated by the bitterness and harshness of the weather. But this was nothing new to her. She had climbed mountains before, with the threat of being murdered behind her and the threat of being killed from nature before her. This would be no different. Why? She had heard a whisper in the wind that there was a pack up in these parts, run by a woman of all things.

The air swirled around her, dancing snowflakes picked up off the ground and twirled for the young woman as she made her way. entertaining her until she found what she was searching for. It was by a large rock she caught the first whiff, a pack scent laying thick across the terrain. Okay, well, this is it. The moment of truth; was Miss Haven still worthy enough to belong to a pack, a family that would be just as loyal to her as she was to them. To be one unit rather than a pathetic loner with no reason to live but every reason to survive.

Her blood red eyes closed softly, as she took a single step forward, and tilted her head backwards. A lone howl would race past her lips, vibrating her vocal cords as she pushed to make her voice heard. After she unleashed her call to whomever claimed these lands, the woman sat and listened. She waited to hear any signs of someone coming, but for the time being all she could hear was the mountain's breeze that swept over the peaks and howled within the caverns along the side of the mountains.

~
ɓɭǫǫd ɱųşţ ђąvę ɓɭǫǫd  

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-17-2016, 04:18 PM

Winter continued to cling to the Maw and Karabela was busy as ever though she'd managed to find a bit of time to take a break. Stress had been running her ragged despite her attempt to keep a smile on her face and the morale of her pack up during the harsh winter. However, she knew winter was soon nearing its end and spring would be around the corner soon enough though in some ways that would bring its own dangers. Karabela rested her head on her forelegs, closing her golden eyes. She could feel a shift in the weather, the cold biting down in a way that meant snow would start falling soon but she didn't bother to crawl back into her den. She still needed to check the souther border.

Yawning Karabela got to her feet and shook the snow from her pelt when a call rang out from her border. Her ears flicked forward. It was a foreign call and she quickly leapt from her perch and began scaling down to the source of the call.

The Chieftain came upon a young woman with a gray and fawn pelt and garnet eyes. "Greetings, I'm Karabela Thyre, Chieftain of Ivory Ridge. Why have you called?"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Haven

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-17-2016, 06:35 PM
Miss Haven Petrova
~

It may have seen odd, a stranger calling at the borders, but Miss Haven had not really thought about that bit. She was more concerned about finding a pack to join, rather than how to go about it. Perhaps showing up without any prior knowledge of the pack wasn't the best idea she had, actually it might as well be the worse idea she has had. She could be attacked on sight for all she knew. That thought, made her swallow hard, her nerves kicking up.

Her eyes trailed the dark woman as she approached, her ears forward and attentive. She listened as the Chieftain greeted her, jumping straight to the point of why she was here. Miss Haven bowed her head, as it was a sign of respect from where she came from. "Greetings, Lady Karabela, thank you for meeting with me. I am Miss Haven Petrova, I come to your borders seeking a home." She paused, her mind working to find the right words. "This is my first time in these lands you see; I was born in a distant pack I recently left, and yet I seem to be unfit for the loner lifestyle. I came across your lands, and called to you in hopes you might consider accepting me, if you have room that is."

She dared not meet the leader's eyes unless instructed to do so, as she was taught. She remained still in her seated manner, letting her tail wrap around her side and lay parallel to her body. She wondered what the Chieftain would think of her proposition; would she be angered by Miss Haven's intrusion or would she consider her offer? Though unsure of how this pack functioned, the young woman was certain she could fit in any rank the leader wished her to pursue-that is, if she even wanted her.

~
ɓɭǫǫd ɱųşţ ђąvę ɓɭǫǫd  

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-31-2016, 03:21 PM

Karabela casually glanced at the stranger, taking in her form. An average build, an elegant stance. The Chieftan wondered what this woman's profession was and turned her attention to the woman's words as she began to speak. She spoke with surprising manners and introduced herself as Haven Petrova and she was in search of a home. She was born far from Boreas, that much was evident in her mannerisms. Raba found it quite curious that the woman didn't seem to want to look her in the eye. Her tail twitched slightly at this curiosity though she assumed it was some tradition of the lands Haven was from and not an attempt to hide shame or to lie.

Karabela inclined her head slightly and nodded, a casual smile gracing her face. "I indeed have room Miss Petrova if you're alright with a rougher lifestyle. My pack is a band of traders, at one with the land that sustains us, both its beauty and its treachery. Life is not easy here but for the hard-working it will bear its fruit and its wonders." She paused for a moment, still smiling softly, "… you know it's alright for you to look at me. I would like to read your eyes when you speak. Miss Petrova, what skills do you possess that you could offer to Ivory Ridge?"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king