size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-14-2016, 08:19 AM

Auster was a weird place. At first he hadn't been sure if it was such a good idea that he'd travel down here. Rivaxorus was determined though. If his wife, or even that witch was down here then he'd be able to accomplish something. The man had been a mix of emotions, switching from sadness to anger multiple times. This being the latter as he grimaced - curling up his lip as he walked among the ridge. Interestingly enough there seemed to be all sorts of bones here. His paws crunching some of the smaller ones along the way.

Rivaxorus stopped when he smelt something rather peculiar. Raising his head he stopped and stepped back for a moment. The wind was blowing in his direction, directly in front of him sat a woman that he'd been looking for. Not his wife, no the witch. At first he squinted after all he hadn't really seen limno before. Vaguely perhaps from a visit to his mother and the description that Quelt gave, but how could he misplace that appearance really. "You! Do you realize the sort of trouble you're in now?" he growled.

"Talk"

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-14-2016, 08:23 AM

Oh well, she hadn't been expecting to run into this kind of trouble. It was her sisters little tyke, tall and handsome if she had to say so herself. Obvious though, he had been talking to some other wolves. She'd been found out and she smiled rather sheepishly. Shrugging her shoulders. "Care to tell me? Because I could really care less. You lay one paw on me and I'll have my dogs on you." she smirked. This boy was simply playing with fire. Or did she really not know the strength that she was dealing with perhaps.

"Leave and don't come back, you're ruining my day." she flicked her tail up and turned away. As she let her white paws lay flat against the skully terrain. Oh bother not even Auster was safe anymore. It was a pity too, a pack seemed to have tainted the land by now.
""

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-14-2016, 08:33 AM

Was she deaf? Of course being so much smaller than him didn't mean anything. However the rage in his body was going to prove to be a lot stronger than her attitude. Rivaxorus was going to keep his word - he was going to take her to Vyper even if he had to DRAG her all the way there. The male started in a straight out run. He pummeled his body into her side. Catching the girl by surprise as his jaws closed onto her scruff and he pushed her head to the ground. "I can either kill you here - or you can come with me to Vyper. Hell I'll break your limbs and carry you if I have to." he breathed. Gods forbid he'd have to do that. He wouldn't want Memphis or Saffron seeing him with a rather bent over and beat up mother. Not that she was any mother anyway.

"Talk"

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-14-2016, 09:19 AM

She really hadn't expected the man to attack her with such force. Forgetting that he was only a few inches shorter than those good for nothing mates back home. Her head was held against the floor. Bones digging into her flesh as she whined out loud. Under the realization that she could very much die here by his tone. She wasn't going to question it, or risk it. Perhaps she could get Xephyris to at least spare her but Limno knew this was the end of the road. "Fine, I'll go with you. Just get the fuck off me. " she yelled. As the male released her, she sighed. Time to make that tedious journey back "home". She wasn't looking forward to it.
""