Do not discredit me.

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 02:53 PM
Winter, Year 8

Words cannot describe the things I have seen during my time here in the region, I’ve ran into multiple packs but I have yet to meet anyone. At least not anyone who has caught my interest. I needed followers, I needed a group.. Something to command, at least a decent spot to hold as my own. Here ahead of me stood a black beach, with the glassed appearance the only explanation was the fact that it was chunks of obsidian. It seemed as though the wolves here called it magic, it was simply common logic. When the sun hit the pieces of stone, it reflected it causing a glimmer. It seemed to me that these wolves here were not only immature, but they seemed to be in odd colors. I’ve met one that was even green, god she looked absurd. At least I was a decent color, let alone my impressive size. Before I could pursue a pack, I needed a mate. I had never had one, I needed a lady. Someone with a personality different than my own, someone that was soft and well mannered. Soon, a figure came into my view. It was indeed a female, finally, she looked as natural as myself. I presumed that she too was a loner, perhaps I could develop something from this. Although despite my normal use of others for my own personal gain, something about this female was different. She seemed pure. I cannot describe the automatic trust this female present towards me, I wouldn’t mind her company. Thus, I might as well try and make friends."Hello.. Do you know who I am."I didn’t want to associate those whom didn’t know who I was, I didn’t want to associate those who had no respect for a man of my standing. For a man of my stature. Although, I do believe that this female may be at least of decent company. Finally standing before her, I exhaled slowly my chest puffing out. She was a small lanky thing, however, she wasn’t unattractive by any means.

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
12-18-2016, 08:41 PM
There is strength in your tears !!

Once again, the little female found herself on the shores of the black sand beach. There was something about this part of the new land called to her. Perhaps, it was the fact that her family lay in ruins across the sea. Or it could be the unusual color of the sand, or even some of the plants and animals around the tide pools. Staring into one of the many deep and well established pools, Star watched a small sea urchin use its pins to walk across the bottom. Small silver fish darted back and forth just under the surface of the water. A sudden jet of water that came out of the micro-environment startled her as it hit her in the face. Yelping, she jumped nimbly away from the edge, her ears pinned back against her head. There were no signs of anger or even a raising of lip against her assailant, only a slight confusion marred the delicate beauty of her masked face.

It was then that she heard the voice, a sound that had her snapping her head around to look at the approaching male. The rest of her body quickly rotated to allow her to face the wolf, but it was not out of fear or mistrust. Her light tan tail was waving so hard that her hips shook with the force of it, her front paws tap danced rapidly in the black sand, dark tan gloved legs highlighting the light tan toes of her paws. His question was rather strange, but she answered honestly and instinctively.  "I have only been on this continent for two days! I don't know anyone, but would you like to talk a while? Maybe I could know who you were then? I need friends, I left all mine at home and I am not quite sure who to trust here. But, you do not seem so dangerous, maybe we could become friends?"  She spoke a mile a minute, without hesitation or breath. But, there was a hope in the young female's voice that would be difficult for even the most dangerous wolf in Ardent to refuse. She could not stop her moving, though she tried several times during the mini speech she had given him.

female - 3 yrs - 36 inches - no mate - no home
CHARACTER & HTML © BIRD - LINEART © SHARAIZA

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 09:02 PM
I knew right away that this female was the polar opposite of myself, she was very impressionable. Almost as if she were clay, really.. I felt as though I could mold her to whatever I needed with the right words.. She'd make a good Regent.. Perhaps. My frame soon became tense from her last sentence. I, The Stag King, not dangerous.. My tongue soon rolled over my lips, making sure to expose my teeth before speaking."I am White Tooth.. The Stag King. The earth quakes with fear when I walk.."

I dropped my tail from its previous position high above my back, I needed followers.. If she wanted to think I wasn't dangerous.. Then so be it. I would use it to my advantage. We would simply see what Zola had to say about it. About her."I am in need of friends as well.. Besides who wouldn't want to be friends with a king."

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
12-18-2016, 11:13 PM

It was veiled, but there, and the gypsy healer did not miss the underlying threat in his introduction. Teeth exposed before he spoke, it would seem she had struck a nerve with her claim of his danger level. As he spoke, she stopped her tap dancing in the sand and sat firmly on her haunches. Her toes spread a little as she felt the earth below her. Cocking her head, Star looks down at her feet then back to the wolf who introduced himself as a king. "Well, that would make it hard to walk, wouldn't it? If the earth was always trembling in fear of your might, how do you stay upright?" It would seem as though the matter of his royalty had been dismissed entirely, but the sudden stillness in her seemed to say the opposite. She had never known a king, in her old pack they had simply looked to one wolf to guide them through the land and make deals with the established packs for shelter and protection during winter or a birth.

She looked the other over, and then it seemed to dawn on her that he was a wolf who should be respected if he introduced himself as the Stag King. Stardust gave him an adorable smile and a small roll of her shoulders. "I would be honored to be your friend, Stag King. I am Stardust, but you can simply call me Star. I was a healer for my old pack, I helped pick travel routes too! If you ever need either of those things." It was almost as if the girl was unsure of herself now, though she was only being cautious. The only outward sign of this was the still manner in which she now held herself, one that told White Tooth that she had understood and read his earlier expression.

female - 3 yrs - 36 inches - no mate - no home

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2016, 04:13 PM
I was soon impressed by her sudden calm nature, thus I looked past her comments. In fact, I hardly heard them. the fact that she could change herself in a matter of seconds was shocking, I needed someone like that in the higher ranks of my kingdom. She couldn't fit the mold for a Regent, no, now an Ambassador.. Certainly. She was personable, Kind, and in all truth rather humorous. My green eyes soon rested upon her frame, perhaps I could get her to join me.. On top of that she knew healing, and navigational things as well. Not only could she fit the spot for an Ambassador, but also the Border guard. She had many options, that was for certain."It is an honor to be your friend, Star.. I will be taking back a kingdom here soon.. I have an offer for you."My body tensed a bit but soon relaxed shortly after, I needed a close circle of wolves that I knew had no problem with me taking my throne, and were willing to aid me. I needed to get a Regent, the council, and my Lord and Ladies together before I sought after my lands. Hopefully, she would take my offer."You're a very personable lady.. I am in need of an Ambassador.. Someone to go out and speak to other groups in my behalf, and the behalf of the Kingdom. With this title comes not only land, but wealth. Perhaps even a decent husband." I needed her by my side, I needed anyone I could get. The more followers I had, the better of a chance I would have to take the kingdom.

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
12-19-2016, 09:35 PM

While he spoke, Star found herself relaxing a bit, if only slightly. Feeling suddenly guilty at his offer, she waits to hear him out and let him finish speaking before clearing her throat and letting her ears twist back a bit on her delicately sculpted head. An apologetic smile sweeps over her face and one gloved paw is raised slightly. "While I am both flattered and humbled by your generous offer, I must decline, good king. I made a promise to another and I am bound by my word, my loyalty must remain with her. I do not measure wealth by title or ownership of material things. I have found the happy ones are the ones who are richest, for they never seem too far from content, while those with more always seem to want more." Her tone was sweet, never raised and she held apology and a silent plea for understanding in her facial expression. "I can, however, offer my services to heal you and yours should you need it. I know it doesn't help to build your kingdom, but if you find yourself lacking a healer and have need for medical attention, find a way to get news to me. I belong to the pack Lirim, and we are located in the west." She wasn't sure what else to say, which was a first. The girl had never had to turn down a pack offer before, as she had only ever thought to be asked once and then be done. Though, the fault lay with her this time. She was late getting to their first meeting, and the scent of pack was not yet on her pelt. Waiting tensely for his reply, she shifts from one fore-paw to the other, hoping things would keep in the civil manner they had been.

female - 3 yrs - 36 inches - no mate
sagari of lirim