Rise to power.

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 04:59 PM
Winter, Year 8

It seemed to me that I had stumbled upon an Orchard, judging by the fact that the grass below me was littered with various fruits. They smelled good, well at least a few of them. It was a simple fact that some of them were rotting, however, why not treat myself to a plum or two. Grabbing one I enjoyed the sweet fruit, indulging myself in the juice that flowed from the ripe fruit. It seemed though that there was another near by myself, my nose rose regally into the air sniffing trying to find the source. I was, after all, the Stag King. There was no one here that I had come into contact yet that could even come close to measuring up towards my own stature, I had been quite content with my lone habits really. It was nice, but yet a part of me longed for that familiar sensation of control. The crown upon my head, slaves beneath my rule they were. All of them, except the ones I chose to keep close to myself. "In order of my rule upon all, show yourself to me. Or else you will face my tooth and nail, you are in the presence of the Stag King. The one and only. The one being whom wreaks havoc upon many, both deer and wolf included."Whomever this was hopefully they would submit themselves to me, that was if they had any brains. I would take out who ever stood in my way, my wrath would reign down upon the disorderly like that of my father. I knew one thing for certain, I needed to have an heir produced. I needed a lady to rule beside me, although I would not take her as my mate. Heavens no. Simple as.. My partner. Perhaps I could grow to love another some day, although it would certainly take the right one. I decide to give this unknown wolf a few minute to muster the courage to show themselves, of course, they are in the presence of a King after all.

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 05:30 PM

The lonely woman found herself once again in this orchid. Lonely? How could she possibly be lonely after all of her intimate endeavors lately? Even one that happened in a secluded, icy haven in the orchid. But she missed Lian; she missed her brother.

Stepping lightly around the fallen fruits from the trees almost is if she would be disgusted if she stepped on one, She would halt to the scent of another. A man. A wicked grin split across her maw, Looks like more fun for me...

Eventually she would come into the view of the male, ears perked as she slowly stretched out her steps as if she were modeling for him. Chin rose slightly in the air she would speak gently, "Hello there, Stranger." She had no fear approaching others. It was normally what mood she was in that hit her either the right or wrong way. But she would bat her eyelashes at the fellow, and hopefully he could tell she meant no harm. At least no pain.

Walk "Talk" Think

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 05:59 PM
I was surprised by her guts, she was certainly a ballsy one. She seemed to have her own plan of doing things with her life, perhaps that meant that she too had an ulterior motive. My green eyes wandered to her once again, she had a.. smile. How odd. She showed no signs of fear, I was impressed to say the least. "You have guts.. Darling. I am White Tooth, the Stag King. Who might you be."

Hopefully, she would answer. I knew I could be overbearing towards individuals I had only just met, especially males. But at least in her defense her personality seemed to match that of my own, it would certainly help with my feelings towards her. I didn't like to associate with weak-minded individuals."You are different from the others, I can sense it. You hold yourself with pride, that's something to admire."In my past I had been compared to that of a snake, of course this was strictly because of drive to rule. I just enjoyed being on top of my game, I don't see how that's so wrong.

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 06:26 PM

"Oooo, The Star King." She tipped her head in respect though in her head it was almost like a game. "I go by Zola Leone." She then rose her paw with a small bow almost like a curtsy.

Violet orbs shining back to meet the man's emeralds, she continued with her cheerful grin. She was admired by how he saw her individuality. And she couldn't say that she had heard anyone speak of her that way. "Well I consider myself a piece of royalty. A Queen." She then turned, her side now facing him with her neck curled still looking at him. "You seem to speak your mind, and everyone should admire that." She took a couple steps closer to him, but not centered with him, coming towards his left side. "Would you call me such thing as a trinket? Maybe you could claim me for a while." She licked her lips, satisfied with how this greet was going. She was in a good mood today, and wouldn't show the male her true, evil self.

"What brings you out the Orchid?"

Walk "Talk" Think

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 07:10 PM
I couldn't help but have my interest caught when she mentioned that she too, was of royal linage, a queen at that. Here she was, right before me, the only being I had found so far that was a suitable mother for the heirs. She admired me. Of course, then again, who didn't. I was almighty. The trees themselves shook when I walked through their home, I was infamous. I was well respected. I had fought for my crown once, and I have every intention of doing it again."Ah.. A queen.. Are you.." I felt the familiar sense of pride when she mentioned staking claim to her. After all, I didn't want a mate, just someone to rule beside me, produce my heirs, and be a mother. In all reality, I was quite able of loving myself. I wasn't obsessed with the idea of having a queen beside me, however, it would certainly make ruling quite a bit easier. She could deal with the petty things within the peasants beneath us, while I could deal with matters of trade and war. Perhaps she was the piece I needed to steak a claim on a throne.. If anything, she could steak a claim as queen.. With I beside her, The Stag King, she couldn't possibly fail. Perhaps I would even find myself in love with her at some point, after all, she would be the one to mother my children. MY heir. Part of my found myself wanting to take her here and now. Administer my scent all over her frame, daring any other males to even give her a passing glance. For if I did claim her as mine, god help whatever idiot chose to touch her. I'd tear them limb by limb, it wouldn't be quick easy. Oh no, I would most certainly take my time with it."I want to rule again, Zola. I NEED my crown, and from the sounds of things.. You do as well. I don't know many wolves here, I don't know how they behave.. But you do. With me by your side I could not only promise you protection, but I am a very skilled warrior. I am simply the best around here, I am quick on my feet and I am intelligent. We simply would reign forever. If we were to produce an heir as well, it would legitimize our claim.. What do you say.. Kitten."If she agreed to being my counterpart along with the mother to my children she had just won herself the world on a platter. She would have a throne, a crown forever, and on top of that a GOOD man. I knew for a fact that there were very few wolves around here which could measure up to what she needed. What she desired. I knew what kind of wolf she was just after talking to her for these past minutes. She had suffered a great loss, she certainly was no queen by blood. Oh no, not like myself. However, as long as she were to stay by my side. Together, we would rise to power.

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 08:15 PM

Zola mentally shivered to the thought. Children? It was not something she ever wanted. Only with Lian. But he wasn't here anymore and he probably would never come back. If this is what she had to give, it was probably well worth it. She couldn't think of anything better than to be the highest power all. Beside her king of course.

"A fine price to pay for it's worth." She agreed, leaving most her thoughts to her self. "And if you'd think I would back down to a fight for our kingdom, you are wrong." And this was right. Zola was a fighter herself. She'd be damned if someone came waltzing in expecting her to give up her place as queen. She picked her own fights and not always good ones. She used to be so careful with her appearance but now the taste of blood was something she lived for.

Coming even closer to the man now, closing in as much space as he allowed, she would whisper to him sensually, "Tell me, is there anything else you need in return?" She swished her tail around taunting him. If he thought she wouldn't be sleeping around, at least when they weren't claimed as mates, he was also wrong about that. Pushing herself onto a stranger? That was one of the signs. But she would only have his children if that was their agreement. And she would actually love to see him rip someone's throat out over it...

Walk "Talk" Think

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 08:25 PM
My, my, my was she tempting. Zola seemed to have the save drive that I too possessed, the female wanted uncontested power. That was something I could certainly give her, I would gladly let her sit beside me. We would be equal, the Stag King and Queen, what a force to be reckoned with.."I don't fell like you would at all, kitten, I feel like you as well have a large amount of fight in your soul. That's something to be admired as well, but please be aware, I do have an urge for bloodlust.. It looks quite well upon my pale coat."

With my queen now at my side, the only thing we lacked was followers. It was an uncontested rule that you needed at least 6, but I wanted more. I NEEDED more. I wanted to go in guns blazing, our rule sovereign across many many areas. Zola was indeed not only my queen now, but my toy in a sense. Although despite my disdained personality I felt no urge to use her in any way at all, for I felt as if we could both do better to each other by working together."I don't want to be tied down with a woman.. I like my freedom. However, as long as you do not produce a litter with another KING, I do not care what you do with your free time.. You see, this is all for our crowns.."Despite the fact that I didn't care if she had more than one relationship, if I did by chance take her as my MATE.. Gods who was I kidding, I could certainly see myself settling down with her. She was not only eye catching, but she had the heart of a blood thirsty Queen. I needed that, not only would that satisfy myself, but I believe she would be pleased as well. Perhaps this was turning into something bigger than the both of us. I soon came to stand closer to her, my tail grazing over her back in an affectionate manner. I wasn't incapable of showing emotion, no, quite the opposite. As a child I had shown it to much, thus as I grew I learned to hold it back."My Queen, we shall take this world with fire and blood."

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 10:28 PM

Zola looking right into his eyes as if she saw his soul. But she didn't, there was no real attachment between the two. It was possible there may have never been. "I would have to agree. And I have to say I'm excited to see you in action as well." She referred to him having blood on his white coat.

"I'm sure I can find some way to convince others..." She knew exactly how and she was sure the man was aware too. She would seduce them, that's what she was good at. Besides, sleeping with a queen would be most's goals and dreams. She could make others happy with their lives unintentionally of course.

"I do not wish to have any other children, darling. It is only your terms that I have agreed on and I will not accept any that are not yours if it comes to that." She wished that it wouldn't. But it was very possible the way she was going around. If anything, he could even have the pleasure of eating them himself. But who knew, maybe Zola would turn around if that truly happened.

Zola shook to his touch, she always felt delicate and even male after male, it never lost it's touch. She was much older than she was when she started and this was surprising. Who knew if she would ever lose the feeling. She pushed her body into his, just enjoying having a partner beside her. "Where is it you live? I'd be willing to cross the rivers for you." She wasn't one for swimming and was rather frightened of the rapids especially now in the freezing winter. But she would make this non-marital vow, and would now follow him anywhere. Almost like a slave but also nothing like one. And she couldn't wait for their visions to come true.

Walk "Talk" Think