Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 09:17 PM
We've come too far to give up who we are
So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars

The female was resting after her most recent spar, nursing a couple smaller injuries from bites that had gained hold. If they scarred, well, Pyrrhus didn’t mind. She’d done enough to clean the wounds at least. An ear twitched as she lay out in the mud and slush by her den… not exactly the sort of stuff you wanted to chance getting into a wound. But Pyrr wasn’t worried… she lived a bit on the edge of things. If she got an infection, well, that was what healers were for, right? The female gave a shrug. She’d never really been into the whole plant thing like her mother had been.

In some ways Pyrrhus missed her parents. Her heat reminded her that she was now old enough to start a family of her own… something she wasn’t rushing by any means. If it happened one day then great. If not, well, no worries, right? She closed her fiery eyes and attempted a nap. If night fell and it started to get cold she’d surely wake and move to her den. But she didn’t expect to sleep that long, in all honesty. She had a patrol or something to get to before the day was over.

We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night to get lucky

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-19-2016, 08:24 AM

Renhett has spent some time in her den alone since Aki and Kai had left. In a sense of a word, she was relieved. While a part of her was sad of course there wasn't entirely a huge drive she had and she would get over it soon. It wasn't so much that she considered Kai her son, that she did him being Aki's son only having her teach him a few things along the way it had been. With that her head had become fuzzy with the thoughts of ALL the work she needed to catch up on now that she was done nursing a young pup. Which of course she half expected the other wolves to be questioning what had happened there. Regardless, she was caught off guard by the scent of wounds. Her sharp nose making her head turn towards the location and there laid a MASSIVE red colored lady. Renhett couldn't help but try and stop her smile, it crawled widely over her face as she let out a soft gasp. Beauty at it's finest! At yet.... the large female was injured.

The lady seemed to be settling down for a nap. A true warrior at heart and it made her heart flutter. Really she didn't know what had gotten into her.... maybe it was the fact that she finally felt free. Free to actually do what she wanted again in a sense. Carefully though she stepped forward being only a few feet away. "Excuse me miss, I don't believe we've met. My name is Renhett Walker I'm one of the medico's in Abaven. If I may... could I take a look at your wounds?" it was clear cut enough as she stood there smiling like a love bitten puppy. Which in some sense it was true. She wanted to get into this pretty little wolf's head. If that made any sense.

"Talk"