gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-19-2016, 08:31 PM
Salias gracefully walked into the area, he could see that the lake in the area had been frozen over and that there was a blanket of snow over the ground. His white coat blended into the ground with the only things making it obvious that there was a wolf there were his eyes and feet. He had never been in this area before, the male had recently traveled to these lands but he had yet to meet any other wolves. He hoped that soon he would meet one of the fair ladies of this land so he could woo her and make himself known to be the gentleman that he was. The only reason that he had come to these lands though was so that he could make a legacy of his own, he had been raised to be a king but he wouldn’t accept being given his kingdom. He had to make one, to make a kingdom to rise from the dust and ashes of these lands was his goal. He would make these lands his kingdom or he would die trying, he was born to be a king after all. Nothing could stop him.

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
12-31-2016, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2017, 05:26 PM by Dómari.)
Oh we were sea bound and aimless at best...

Dómari was on his own again.  He'd gone off on his own away from Diarmuid for awhile to clear his head and plan his next move.  They had yet to find the rest of his family and already he was a yearling.  Maybe it was time he went on his own way?  Scratching behind his left ear he stared out across the lake and debated if it would be worth trying to catch a fish or not.  While he was debating what to do he caught a vaguely familiar scent but could not trace it to anything. Dómari turned around he spied another wolf.  A pale man a few inches shorter than him.  "Oh!  Hello there!  Are you here to fish to?"

-deleted a bunch to remove Jynette to refund the companion so I can bring her in as own character-

Salias

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
01-04-2017, 11:46 AM
Salias heard a voice in the area he looked around to find another male who seemed to be…talking to a fox? So wolves here talked to foxes, that was good to know. Back home foxes were prey for yearlings and pups to practice on, didn’t taste very good but that was besides the point. The male then directed his words at him, he asked if he was here to fish. Truthfully Salias hadn’t paid much attention to the river, he looked at it questionably. He’d never bothered to catch fish before, if he wanted fish he normally had somebody else catch them. He normally just kept his hunting to land creatures, “Well I wasn’t originally here to fish…I’ve never tried fishing before. My name’s Salias tooth, yours?” Maybe he could learn to fish with this wolf, make a good first impression with the land.

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
01-14-2017, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2017, 05:28 PM by Dómari.)
Oh we were sea bound and aimless at best...

Dómari grinned at the man who called himself Salias… Tooth. "Tooth? That's an interesting last name.  My name is Dómari Xanilov." He wondered if the man had some truly impressive teeth to be named after them.

"I've tried fishing but I can't say I'm very good at it... I want to learn though. I tried using my tail as bait once and fell in the water! Course I didn't realize fish had such sharp teeth but then again I guess I should have realized since big fish eat little fish and I was fishing for big fish and-"

Dómari shot Salias an apologetic look and whispered.  "Sorry, I don't mean to ramble.  So what did you come out all this way for if not to fish?"