gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-20-2016, 04:32 PM

The snow scattered the ground in a thin blanket. Ritsy had one of these days not very often. His paws crossed into the snow and making indents within it. As the sky was covered in thin gray clouds it lit up the world despite it being midday - making it grim and white. The wolf was in a sense of desperate depression. His body was hungry but he didn't want to eat. Before he knew it he was starting to cry and he covered his nose with his front paws. Ritsy didn't think of himself as a fool or anything for crying. He was simply sad, and just like a child he cried out willingly towards the pain he was feeling inside of him. Getting up he found the nearest tree in the valley, and started to bang his head into it. Again and again, what was wrong with him? Why couldn't he think straight? Why was he so strange? Nobody liked him and he certainly wouldn't blame Faite for leaving him if she did. After all.... she wasn't his mom.... she had real kids now. Cute fluffy balls of fur. He sat down and stared at his paws with his head ringing. Oh.... real kids. Had he.... been a real kid?

It flashed back to his mother and father. Following them around happily. How he sank his teeth into wolves and it made his parents happy. Until his mother died and he hadn't wanted that. His father only took his tail away from him. The thought made his stump shift slightly. His paws were turned inwards towards himself. As he sniffled and pulled back his gums. Pressing his head against the tree lightly now as he swallowed. Ritsy didn't understand why life was so hard.

"Talk"

Warning: This character is prone to violent unpredictable actions

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-26-2016, 09:12 PM

Faite had spent the better part of her trying to recover from the meeting by doing border patrols. She'd been happy to see everyone together, that all her effort had turned into this, but Zell's behavior concerned her. Why had he reacted like that towards Ritsy? The poor male hadn't done anything except greet her like he always did. Was it because Zell didn't know him or was it because Ritsy looked a bit odd and bent out of shape? It was hard to tell. She could understand getting defensive over their kids, but Zell had made it a point that he'd wanted Ritsy away from her not them. It was confusing.

She tried to put it out of her mind. Just because they had gotten off on the wrong foot didn't mean Zell would dislike Ritsy forever, right? She wanted desperately for everyone to get along. She needed things to be peaceful and calm so they could all focus on getting situated and comfortable with one another. It was too early to decipher how everything would turn out, but she hoped it all would work itself out in time. She had to expect some kinks in the plan every now and again.

Patrols were taking up a good portion of her time and kept her distracted. She'd claimed two territories from the get-go and had some work ahead of her to lay down a thick scent line. Now that the meeting was over the borders were no longer available to just cross over on a whim. She wanted to get everything established and set up so everyone would feel comfortable in their new home. Hopefully no loners would think they could just waltz in uninvited. Her mind went back to Zell again. If he'd reacted that way towards Ritsy at least she knew he'd be good against any unwelcome visitors.

She'd just finished her patrol and headed back towards the center of the valley when Ritsy's scent caught her attention. Deciding to check up on him she followed it and was surprised to see the male with his head against a tree. He smelled like shed tears and he looked upset. Concern crossed over her face as she approached him.

"Hey Ritsy, are you okay?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Ritsy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-26-2016, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2016, 10:23 PM by Ritsy.)

Ritsy jumped a bit when he heard Faite. His heart pounding against his chest as he felt a familiar emotion of embarrassment washing over him in heated form. The male felt a small scratch bleeding from his head as he suddenly looked away with his ears flicking. He was low on words now, he didn't know what to say to her really. Ritsy' uncomfortably shuffled on his paws. They crossed each other easily as his tiny stump of a tail wiggled nervously. His eyes lowered. "...Do you think Ritsy is a bad boy?" he asked solemnly.

"Ritsy looks and smells funny.... nobody likes Ritsy." he would curl up into a ball then. Trying to face away from Faite as he tucked his paws closer to his chest. He looked out and beyond the land. What did he have to do to make everyone happy? After all he'd already messed up it seemed.

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-27-2016, 11:50 AM

This was something new for Faite. Any time she'd seen the male he was happy, bouncy, and overly excited. Now he seemed somber, she could see a cut on his head, and overall he wasn't himself which worried her. She took note of the way his tail wiggled nervously and how he looked away from her which caused her to frown. Was he still upset from the meeting? In hindsight she probably should have told Zell about Ritsy, but it hadn't crossed her mind. That certainly didn't excuse Zell from his slightly dramatic reaction to him. She knew Ritsy wasn't different looking, but he didn't have to get so defensive either.

"No Ritsy, you're not bad at all."

She stood anxiously as Ritsy curled himself into a ball and faced away from her. She didn't want to overstep her boundaries and go try and comfort him, but she didn't like seeing him in such anguish either. Sure he could have used a nice bath and was more than a bit odd looking, but once you got to know him Ritsy was a good wolf. Maybe a bit messed up in the head, but he'd improved a lot since she'd first met him.

"Well we could try giving you a bath. That and my sister is a healer. She could help you with your skin. Plus you have a really cute short tail and you're nice Ritsy, so I promise you're likable."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Ritsy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
01-17-2017, 11:20 AM

The male would listen, but the only hint that gave was the slight flick of his ear. As his eyes moved to slits he looked at the tree he had hurt himself on. "For a moment, Zell reminded ritsy of his dad." Ritsy muttered. "Ritsy knows he isn't, but it was scary." the wolf would flick his bunny tail. "My dad did this." he raised his head and looked at his tail. Of what once was, as his tired eyes took a look at Faite. He trusted her with his life and yet he was still confused as to what he was supposed to be doing in his life at all. The male subsequently sat up and turned towards her. He hadn't really shared this with anyone.

"Ritsy's parents never loved him, but he loved them. I was an accident they never wanted, momma said so. But I did what they said - killed, stole, who knows how many babies ritsy hurt just to get food." his eyes darted off to the side. "One day, Momma stopped breathing. A rival rogue group had killed her - I didn't want to leave her I stayed but daddy said no. He grabbed my tail and pulled he didn't stop until it was bleeding and like this. So.... I killed him. When the rogue's found me they took me in. Then... Ritsy found Faite." the boy couldn't help it. The soft tears running down his face. "I'm bad." he said before flopping down on the ground.

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-17-2017, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 04:26 PM by Faite.)

Faite waited with bated breath for any sign that her words had gotten though to him. He was her friend regardless of how they met or what he looked like. She hadn't liked him at first and in all honesty she'd found him a danger, but he'd really grown since she'd first met him. He hadn't threatened to eat anyone's eyeballs and he'd even joined her pack - he was like a little brother. She hated the fact that Zell had upset him so much.

So far it seemed like he'd barely heard her judging from the flick of his ear. He still seemed extremely focused on the tree. She eyed him for a moment before taking a deep breath before he began to talk. "For a moment, Zell reminded Ritsy of his dad." Her ears flattened at the thought. What on earth had Ritsy's dad done? She glanced towards Ritsy's tail as he explained it was his father who'd deformed it in the first place. She'd always figured he'd lost it, but she'd never given it much thought. The rest of him was rather disfigured so it'd never warranted a whole lot of time to really figure out how it'd gotten that way.

She wanted to open her mouth to comfort him, to offer some sort of apology even though it wasn't her fault, but she couldn't quite formulate words. So she left her mouth shut and listened as he explained his painful and heart rending story. Faite couldn't relate to having parents who didn't love her - both her parents were amazing in her point of view. She hadn't gotten to spend much time with them after she'd came back after leaving to find her mother, but both of them getting sick hadn't helped. She'd never had to worry about food while she was with them and she'd never had to worry about being loved. Her family was tightly knit and would remain that way from what she could see. She'd never had to suffer.

And now Ritsy was crying. She moved forward to where he had flopped down to try and nuzzle his face in a comforting gesture. "Ritsy, your past is your past. I know it wasn't exactly a great one and I know it hurt you, but the present and the choices you make for the future are what matter now. Since I've known you you've taken amazing steps from the male who obsessed over eyeballs. You're my friend and you earned that loyalty from me. Whatever you used to be in the past, you aren't bad anymore. You're good Ritsy and others need to see that as well."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Ritsy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
01-17-2017, 04:14 PM

Ritsy tensed a bit when Faite approached him. He took in some air, literally letting out a shrill noise of surprise. It wasn't bad though as she tried to comfort him. Ritsy couldn't help the soft wag of his stump of a tail. Well... he still liked eyeballs but he tried to keep that way from Faite with prey. As such the wolf would smile and let out a soft giggle to her words hell even her touch. "Faite is like my new mama." he would say out loud as he tried to blink away the remaining tears off of himself. His ears flicked for a moment.

"Ritsy wants to play with the small puffballs." he was referring towards Faite's new children. Though knowing since the incident with their father a few of them weren't exactly going to be welcoming. Ritsy didn't know that, now that his small fit was over all he was thinking about was going back to playing and hunting. After all everyone needed full stomachs.

"Talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-17-2017, 04:47 PM

Faite almost backed off when Ritsy tensed, and the shrill sound that came from him was more than alarming, but she nuzzled him regardless. Her surprise ebbed away as his stumped tail wagged and she smiled as she pulled away. She wasn't sure if her words had helped, but he obviously was feeling at least slightly better. That or he was good at putting on an act. His words seemed more genuine as he compared her to a mom and she blinked away her surprise. Ritsy felt too old to be like a child to her (little sibling maybe) but she didn't try to argue about it.

"I'm glad you think so highly of me Ritsy."

She chuckled softly when he exclaimed that he wanted to play with her children. Her own mind thought back to Zell and how some of her pups reacted. Perhaps they didn't like Ritsy right now, but Jaidah had stood up for Ritsy, so at least a few of them would interact with him hopefully. She wanted them to like him, but she understood he was a little overwhelming to them. She wasn't sure how Zell would like it either, but he would have to get over it.

"Well you can meet them if you'd like? I'm sure Rory and Jaidah would love you."

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: I can call Rory into the thread if you'd like, unless you were looking to wrap the thread up?