Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-24-2016, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2016, 04:22 PM by Solaris.)
So I got to thinking about what Solaris has been doing in the last year or so that he's been missing. The idea is that he left after Serefina's death, feeling too overwhelmed by basically his entire family disappearing and seeing her die to stay in the area. While he was out in the world he found a lady friend and fell in love. They had two pups this winter, but their mother, lillian, passed away from an illness late in the season. Solaris will bring his kids back to Boreas to look for a pack to live in to help keep them safe. That's where you come in!

I'll have one of the pups, a boy named Pyre. Right now my idea for the other pup is a girl named Lilly, but I'm not against that changing. I was picturing a white wolf with pink and/or orange markings so she'd look like a lily, but again, I'm not against this changing. Shrap made a few designs to pick from that are shown down below, but you may make your own design if you wish. I'm not sure what kind of personality Pyre is going to have yet, but I imagine their personalities should be fairly light aligned to neutral. Solaris is a good guy and he'd be their main influence.

Since they were born this winter and since they weren't born on site they'll need a rogue pup pass which is 400 gems. Of course if you want to do odd colored markings it's 800 gems or is full abnormal color 1200 gems. They're gonna be pricey pups! Doing an abnormal color is totally optional.

UPDATE: There will be three kids and Shrap will be playing one of them so that still leaves one up for adoption! Also, since Shrap asked, their mother was around 34 inches tall just to give you some idea on their sizes. They can be taller or shorter of course. The Elementas family was incredibly varied as far as coloring, sizes, patterns... basically everything. So go wild!

If you're interested go ahead and fill out this form. I'm hoping to bring them in during the Spring some time, but I'm not in a massive rush.

The first two need an odd color marking pass and the last one needs a full abnormal color.

Code:
<b>Your name:</b> obvs
<b>Pup name:</b> Keeping Lilly? Something else?
<b>Gender:</b> Keeping the pup a girl? Or boy?
<b>Appearance:</b> Either pick a design from above or provide one of your own
<b>Personality:</b> At least 150 words please

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-24-2016, 09:27 AM
I can maybe help out with the design if you'd like c:

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-24-2016, 09:46 AM
That'd be awesome, Shrap!!

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
12-24-2016, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 12:56 PM by Shrapnel.)
Your name: Croatoan
Pup name: Lilly
Appearance:

Personality: At least 150 words please

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-24-2016, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2016, 12:31 PM by Evelyn.)
Ashelynn and Pheonix would be their cousins!

My focus needs more focus.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
12-24-2016, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017, 11:50 AM by Dragon.)
Your name: Dragon
Pup name: Paradise Lilly Elementas (bc bird of paradise flowers ;w;)
Appearance: Click
Personality:

What's yours is mine and what's mine is well...mine.

The passing of the girls mother has had some...influence in the girls young life. For starters, she is a very possessive individual. When she finds something or someone that she really wants, she will do all she can to hold on and keep it. She does not like to share, and will in fact, get quite aggressive when her things are taken away. When it comes to others that she has grown attached to, her possessive nature will begin to take over and she will not take very kindly to them trying to leave her. This part of her begins to show at an early age, but becomes more prominent as she grows into her adult years. Most likely she attained this trait (among others) due to having lost her mother so soon. She clings desperately to those that she has come to care for, though perhaps she doesn't always show it in the best way...

There are also times where in her mind, she deserves everything. And if that means she has to take it by whatever means necessary, then she will try to do just that. That being said, she doesn't take kindly to losing or when something escapes her. She will relentlessly pursue what she wants...to an extent. While she may be extremely possessive, she might have the potential ability to back off once it's drilled into her head that she can't have that particular thing, or person.

Love me or hate me, I'm still amazing

Paradise is a creature that while she doesn't necessarily want attention (or so she thinks), she does want to be adored, and admired. She doesn't consider herself vain, she simply craves adoration from others. She often tries to steal the spotlight, or so to speak. She'll boast about her deeds and adventures, even going as far as weaving false tales into her stories to make them sound more epic and intriguing then what really happened. (Like that 3-foot, 100 pound fish she caught was actually a 3-inch minnow). She can always be seen with her head high, tail perfectly curled just above the ground, and her fur carefully groomed as she stands in all her regal glory.

(I think I'm done for now...course if i get her, i do wanna flesh her out more lol so this won't be all) <3
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Pyre

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-25-2016, 07:25 PM
FYI I finished Pyre's personality if you want to take a look at him for ideas~

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Bump <3 As soon as Shrap and I get our gems in order to get the passes for our pups I'm hoping to get them brought in! So if you're still interested get those apps finished

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Sorry about the wait, Drag!! You've got Paradise! :D Sol is totally gonna call her Lilly all the time lol. It's gonna be a little bit before I can afford to buy a pass for Pyre, but go ahead and get her up when you can! <3

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-18-2017, 10:57 PM
Yeee -wiggles- calling her lily is totally fine <3 that can be daddy's special name for her! I'll get her as soon as i can, just waiting for some funds to clear xD
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.