Stumbling

Itsume

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2016, 10:59 PM

"I am the one thing in life I can control"
She knew she really wasn't supposed to be here. She'd snuck out if only for a moment to go see what this scent marker was about. Her daddy had said he'd introduce her someday to the wolves who lived here in a... pack. They didn't live in a pack, but her uncle and some relatives from her fathers side did live here. Being mindful of the scent marker that said do not enter. She frowned, why not? If she had family inside surely it should be fine. She pushed a paw forward and slipped in the mud from the rain.

The pup would make a small noise as she fell into the borders. A sudden sense of panic filling the pup as she scrambled up and went for the border again. Okay so maybe not, maybe she shouldn't be breaking rules. Now though the multi colored tan and green tiny fluff of fur was covered in mud. She wrinkled her nose as she turned back towards the mangrove. Huffing as she sat down, her black tail moving from side to side.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-15-2017, 11:58 PM

Leo padded along the border of the pack as he worked on the never ending patrols. He was glad that he always had something to do, but they sure were boring at times. Ever since the bear attack he had been even more diligent about them though, no matter how monotonous they were. Mud squished under paw and he silently hoped that the ground would dry up a bit soon. He would much rather have rain than drought, but he was still ready to have less mud always clinging to his paws and legs.

Usually he would be lucky if he came across a squirrel on these patrols, but it seemed like his day might be a bit more interesting today. He caught the scent of a pup and looked ahead of him curiously, spotting the tan and green girl that was sitting at the edge of the border. As he got closer he realized that his nephew's scent was mingling with the girl's own and his ears perked with even more interest, a smile touching his lips. Was this one of his great nieces then?

"Did you have a bit of a slip in the mud?" he asked as he walked up to her, noticing how covered in mud she was. His voice held a bit of humor and he gave her a warm smile while he silently wondered where her parents were. He hadn't seen Riv since his nephew had come looking for Yoshiko so seeing this pup now warmed his heart.

"Talk" "You" Think

Itsume

gems
size
build
player
03-04-2017, 09:45 PM

Itsume wasn't entirely happy she had tripped in the mud. Now she was in foreign territory and according to her father that was rather rude! She jumped up when she heard a voice - the mud flailing from her body as she puffed up. Trying to seem bigger than she was. Even for herself, the pup was small. So she didn't entirely scream intimidation. "I wasn't thinking about crossing to your territory I swear." she screamed out loud her sea green eyes wide at the man.

"Papa just said that we had family here, but then I slipped in the mud and I fell in." the only thing she could think of right now was trying not to get eaten. Surely things should be fine though right. She was blessed by the gods and if anyone hurt her, Dad and Mom were sure to be close behind to give whoever made her cry what they deserved. They were both huge and strong after all.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-04-2017, 10:07 PM

Leo chuckled softly as the small, green-marked pup fluffed up and immediately started yelling about how she wasn't gonna cross into his territory and how her papa had told her about her family here. He knew she didn't know who he was, but it was still a little funny to see this little pup get flustered over it, especially as the mud started falling off just from her fur getting all puffed up. "Well, your papa was right about that. I'm Leo, I'm your great-uncle. You have a bunch of cousins that live here too and an uncle. So you've come to the right place!" He smiled again, his tail wagging lightly behind him. He forgot how much of a soft spot he had for pups until he ended up interacting with them. "I'm really happy to see you! What's your name, sweetie? Where are your parents?" He settled back on his haunches as he glanced out over the lands outside of Fiori, half expecting to see Riv to be close at the girl's heels. He wouldn't be surprised if the girl had just wandered off on her own though. He had more than enough experience with his own kids that he knew just how hard it was to keep them all in one place.

"Talk" "You" Think

Itsume

gems
size
build
player
03-04-2017, 10:21 PM

She let out a gasp, her GREAT UNCLE. Well if he was great then surely there was nothing wrong with this place. She let her fluffed up fur lay flat on her body as her tail wagged back and forth and she smiled. So her dad was right, well why didn't they live in here then? If there was so much family then why not. Well she did suppose there could only so many wolves in one place at once. "My name is Itsume Adravendi. Daddy says I'm named after a goddess!" she introduced herself happily.

"Well, daddy is probably off hunting. He says it's fine if me and my brother explore as long as we don't go tooo far. Mom might be looking for auntie Kaitlyn. My brother..... mmmm he should be close by. He doesn't let me do much alone - he's my knight! His name is Itsuki." She wagged her tail. He probably got distracted and figured Itsume would be fine on her own. It was her size that made him so protective of her.