Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-28-2016, 11:59 PM
The brute had discovered this ravine by chance... He hadn't meant to take so long to get back to the North, to Roza, but there had been a bit of a delay. First needing to talk with Dragon and then with Amachi.... He let out a soft sigh. He had some conflicted feelings about what he was doing but.... The thought of doing more with Roza excited him. He didn't want to just build Dragoste for himself. There were wolves he wanted to protect. Wolves he'd fight to protect until his last breath!

A soft breath left Ganta as he gazed into one of the pools. He wasn't used to looking at himself... And it occurred to him just how different he was. But that was good. He was different from his parents. From his older siblings. The young man closed his eyes, an ear flicking back as he heard something in the distance. Had someone else stumbled upon this ravine too?

I'm here without you...

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-07-2017, 11:47 PM

So she hadn't entirely intended on wandering this far. It was supposed to have been a quick scouting past Lirim's new borders, but her sense of adventure had gotten the better of her. Most of the western areas were arid, dry, and overall unimpressive. It was desert area and weren't the best spots to go exploring, but the places near the valley were far better off. She'd managed to choose a nice secluded area of paradise for her pack which meant they'd fare better than the hotter dried up regions.

As it turned out some of the surrounding territories were worth a second glance. She'd come across the ravine easily enough and saw the challenge immediately. She was still trying to work off the excess fat that'd come from her pregnancy and what better way to do that then to train her muscles and get some exercise in? Climbing certainly seemed like the best way to go. So she picked her way down the ravine and enjoyed the view. It was nice out for once which made her day all the more pleasant.

She finally made it to the bottom and was surprised when she finally came across a river she wouldn't have found otherwise. Pools scattered the area and tree roots grew overhead - it was certainly worth the temporary absence from her new home. She followed it, disturbing rocks and other loud and loose debris as she went, and she almost didn't see the odd looking wolf by the pools. Her eyes adjusted and she scanned him over noting the odd leg markings and the interesting extra fur along his face. She'd never seen a wolf quite like him before and she'd seen some pretty odd wolves.

"I hope I'm not intruding." She smiled apologetically.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]