ardent

I Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is...

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-31-2016, 06:38 PM

Spring was right around the corner and already Karabela had a bad case of spring fever.   A particularly warm winter day was only fueling the feeling.  Ivory Ridge had been a bit quiet but that was to be expected.  They'd been hunkering down for their first winter and it was important to conserve energy though now that spring was here she hoped to begin the gathering season on a high note.  Karabela paused at the border of Fiori and grinned softly to herself.  A joint hunt and healing event was just the thing to kick of the spring time if Leo was still interested in the idea of course.  Tipping back her head she howled for the alpha and to check in with him.  She was planning to gather her members for a spring meeting and hoped to relay the news to them there.

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-14-2017, 08:52 PM

The howl made Leo's ears perk at the sound as he listened for a moment. He didn't immediately place a name to the voice, but he did finally remember and he smiled when he realized who it was. Time to start the real planning for their gathering perhaps? He was quick to turn towards the boarder so he could go greet Karabela, not wanting to keep her waiting too long. It only took him a minute or two to reach the far border of the falls and his tail wagged slightly when he saw the fellow alpha there. "Karabela! It's good to see you again." He gave her a friendly smile as he stopped a comfortable distance from her. "I hope the winter hasn't too harsh on you and your pack?" He settled down on his haunches then, figuring that he might as well get comfortable since there was probably plenty to discuss. He had been looking forward to their training session and gathering and he hoped his pack members would be looking forward to it as well. The last season hadn't been the smoothest for them all, but this would hopefully get them all off on a good foot for the spring.

"Talk" "You" Think

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-20-2017, 08:02 PM

Excitement jittered through her body but a few slow, deep breaths would bring her back to her center. She wanted to do better about giving off the appearance and aire's of an alphess even though her more personable nature had a tendency to get in the way of that. Of course, maybe that wasn't a bad thing. She didn't mind being an unconventional alpha, really and if anyone ever took her lightly she could prove her ferocity easily enough. She wasn't a Thyre for nothing.

Leo would appear and Karabela was pleased that he seemed to be doing well. "Greetings Leo! It is good to see you as well. Well… the winter was harsh indeed but we all made it through ok which is as good as I hoped for." Fenrir's Maw was a brutal birth place for a brand new pack but it was already forging them stronger and at least now she had a winter under her belt. Surely when the next winter came they'd have a leg up.

"How did Fiori fare? I was wondering if you were still interested in holding our joint hunt and herb gathering?"

""

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-30-2017, 01:10 PM

It was always good to hear that others were doing well. He was never one to wish ill will on anyone, even those that might have done him wrong. He considered Karabela at the very least a good acquaintance so he was pleased when she told him they had handled the winter okay. "We fared well all things considered," he replied with a small smile. Fiori had some struggles to work through in the last season or two, but he thought that they were in a good place to start out the spring with.

"Of course I am very interested in our gathering still. I've told the pack that we were planning something for them and everyone seemed excited about the idea. I still need to meet with my lead healer and hunter to work out what we need as far as herbs and prey goes. Did you have any other ideas or plans to add so far?" He gave Karabela his full attention, interested to see what she had to share. He was excited that their plans were beginning to fall into place. Their gathering would be a bit later than he had originally intended, but with Bright Moon and Quelt's deaths it was probably to be expected.

"Talk" "You" Think

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-03-2017, 06:02 PM

Karabela was pleased to hear that Fiori had made it through the winter in reasonable shape. If they hadn't she was afraid they might opt out of the joint activities and she hated to have to break that sort of news to her own pack. She caught the small smile and sensed that something had perhaps occurred over the winter but it was not her place to pry and as long as it didn't affect their plans she wasn't to concerned with another packs business.

"I'm glad to hear that! I think my pack is excited as well. It will be good for us to get out of the mountains for awhile. We are still small yet and I do not have a lead hunter or healer to confer with but my general members are interested and ready to go ahead with our plans. I suppose we would need to pick a hunting territory, preferably one rich in herbs as well. I wander quite a bit and I think the Redbud Nook would be a prime location. It is about equidistant between our packs and is rich in herbs and wildlife. What are your thoughts on this?"

""

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-13-2017, 12:25 AM

Leo certainly hadn't thought of a better option for their gathering so the redbud nook sounded like the perfect place for their hunt and herb gathering adventure. The few times he had visited that area it had seemed like a pleasant, plentiful area. He nodded in agreement, saying, "Yes, I think that's a great idea. I'm looking forward to seeing our plans play out! Perhaps we can meet there in a weeks time? That should give me enough time to finish some last minute preparations if that works for you." He smiled while his tail wagged gently behind him. He had wanted to have some kind of gathering or festival ever since he became the leader of a pack, but things had never quite panned out as planned. He was glad to see that Karabela was just as interested in the hunting party as he was. All he hoped now was that everyone enjoyed themselves and they had a successful hunt for the both of them.

"Talk" "You" Think

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-17-2017, 04:31 PM
ooc: Shall I start the thread in Redbud Nook or would you like to?

Karabela's tail wagged lightly back and forth as Leo answered and confirmed that her chosen territory would work well for him. She couldn't wait to summon her pack and get the gathering started but she nodded as Leo mentioned that he'd need another week for preparations. In truth she needed to finish up her own preparations. Their plans were so close to coming to fruition that barreling in head first wasn't going to help matters. "Of course, I need to finish a few things myself. Would you like me to sound the call in a weeks time?" She hoped he members remembered the meeting and that she was planning this gathering but either way she didn't mind. It would keep them on their toes. She made note to send Dagmær scouting in the Redbud Nook so that she could identify possible prey options.

""

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-02-2017, 02:32 PM

Leo nodded to confirm that he did indeed want her to get the party started, so to speak, in a week. "That sounds like a plan to me! I'll go chat with my healer and hunter now so that we can get everything settled out." He wasn't sure if there was anything that needed to really be finalized with Amalia or Jackson, but he certainly didn't want them in the dark either. Perhaps he would just stop by their dens briefly on his way back to his own to let them know the finalized plan. "Well, I'll let you get back to your pack then since I know you have a bit of a walk to get there. I'll see you again soon, hm?" He waited to see if there was anything else she wanted to say before he gave her a parting smile with a polite dip of his head. He turned to head back into his pack's territory, excited to get the last of the planning underway.  

"Talk" "You" Think