Orica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-03-2017, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 09:35 AM by Orica.)

~*~ ORICA ~*~

current threads:
[some got delayed over the holidays - sorry!]
- in a little green boat (AW) - she and the stranger, Aki, waiting out a blizzard together
- familiar as a stranger - meeting Avalon [on hold, or to be moved]
- watching your step - to meet Salias
- the name we bear - venturing to Celestial

personal goals:
- to locate the pack rumored to have descended from her family back in Glaciem
- to maybe reunite with some long lost family members
- to keep her daughter, Yona, safe
- to help people (she's just nice like that)

current plots:
- have her meet up with Avalon, her sister, and join the (now changed) pack as a healer
- have her meet Creed and Crucible (cousins, kids of her auntie Crusade) and their families!
-
-

what I'd like for her:
-literally anything! - adventures, friends, danger, drama!
-she's very much a sweet heart, a lover not a fighter, and I'd love it if she found some old wolf to fall in love with and maybe have some more pups to carry on the line. (plus epic love stories are kinda my favorite)
- whether its big, small, or in between I'd love to hear it!

also, if you have any charries ever hurt or any pups in need of a mother she would be more than happy to help!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Well if she's meeting up with family she could meet Kharnage and/or Afrit, which are two of Avalon's kids.

Or she could meet Creed and come see his kids, and then I'd have to talk to Shelby, but Crucible is also in Celestial with Creed too c:

Orica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-03-2017, 10:12 PM
-------------------------------------> edited! I definitely need to have her come visit!!

Salias

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
01-03-2017, 10:22 PM
well with the thread we have that i've yet to reply to we could start something with her and salias he doesn't really care about age that much he is also all for one night stands

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-04-2017, 02:00 AM
Ooh i wanna thread her with Kakashi. He's in abaven but I think they'd get along! Plus they're almost the same age, and i need something to do with him lol

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Orica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-04-2017, 09:37 AM
----------------> edited!
I'm intrigued by Salias, though I can't outright picture her with such a younger dude, this is sure to be entertaining. I love throwing wolves together and just seeing what happens.

And I'm up for threading her with Kakashi - that could be interesting! And eventually I'd like her to have friends or people she knows from every pack if possible.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-04-2017, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 10:12 AM by Lykos I.)
Ooohhh Orica and Lykos thread. Lykos is her nephew c:

He's also leaving/ left Talis; he didn't go with the pack to the new lands.