Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-06-2017, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 11:12 AM by Tealah.)
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Winter year 8

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Spring Year 9, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in winter year 8. We would really like to see nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season, not just general popularity. For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

Note! Because winter was a slow season, you may nominate your own characters for character of the season, duo of the season and thread of the season. You cannot nominate yourself for member of the season. Also, nominations from last season may be repeated.

You have until January 13th to get your nominations in.

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Winter year 8

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

My focus needs more focus.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Member of the season: Chrono
Why they deserve it: Chrono has been active with all their chars and very involved with a lot of plots and threads on site!

Character of the season: Zola
Why they deserve it: I've seen a tooooonnnn of posts with Zola lately and all her posts are a great read.

Thread of the season: But I promised you that I will see you again
Why they deserve it: Cause Hansel is dead and it hurt my feels.

Duo of the season: Zuriel x Elias
Why they deserve it: I know it's probably not the best pairing, but even after all Elias did to Zuriel she got three beautiful kids out of it and is even willing to help Elias with his problems which is beyond amazing.

Pack of the season:
Why they deserve it:
[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Zola

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Member of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Character of the season: Bass
Why they deserve it: Because everyone is dying

Thread of the season: By The Next Morning
Why they deserve it: 2 wolves died in one thread x.x

Duo of the season: Faite and Zell
Why they deserve it: i don't know.. They are a thing but they aren't a thing xD It's kind of cute and awkward sometimes like when zell gets all defensive at the pack meeting

Pack of the season: Ivory Ridge
Why they deserve it: Because pack sledding!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-07-2017, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 12:46 AM by Dragon.)
Why they deserve it: Chrono has been pretty active and involving herself in lots of plots!

Character of the season: Bass
Why they deserve it: Bass because the poor guy has been going through so much crap the past season, like losing Hansel and on top of that, Wren coming back and playing with his feelings.

Thread of the season: But I Promised You That I Will See You Again...
Why they deserve it: I wasn't ready for Hansel to die, and I so wasn't ready for those feels either T^T

Duo of the season: Faite & Zell
Why they deserve it: Like Chrono said, they kinda have a weird relationship thing going on that I didn't expect. They're together but...not together, but he's finding himself being protective and changing in ways he wouldn't have expected before their little pup accident happened.

Pack of the season: Lirim!
Why they deserve it: It's been a long time coming and faite has been working so hard for seasons and now it's finally here! Can't wait to see what Lirim does :'D
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Member of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it: ---

Character of the season: Zuriel
Why they deserve it: Cause she went through everything and is becoming a good friend to Eniko. Plus she's been super active and I've enjoyed reading her threads with her getting ready for motherhood.

Thread of the season: Ladies and Gentleman Take My Advice...
Why they deserve it: Pack sledding! It's such a cool idea and a lot of funny images there.

Duo of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it:

My focus needs more focus.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Why they deserve it: Same reason so many others have nominated her, she's been particularly active with her characters this season and doing some good development with them!

Character of the season: Jaelle
Why they deserve it: I thought it was interesting to see her step up as a pack leader and I really enjoy reading her threads. Her personality is very engaging.

Thread of the season: Must take place in Winter year 8
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: Fiori
Why they deserve it: I thought they were pretty active this past winter, seems like there's always something going on and they've been a pretty solid, steady pack in Ardent.
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king