Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
01-12-2017, 10:36 PM
 Allies - As an assassin, it is important for me to have wolves I know without a doubt that I can trust. Should I ever need shelter or information, I will need wolves who can help with this. These allies will often act as newsstands so that I may conduct business, but only with the things they have seen or heard that are case relevant. I will also require sanctuary, if a pack alpha allows such things. I will pull my weight, I promise.

Rivals - While I know I am awesome, and it is hard to hate me, I will need wolves that challenge me regularly. It can be friendly skill sharpening, or a vengeful spar, it doesn't matter to me. I simply need wolves who will help keep my fighting, and killing, skills sharp. I have a pretty smart mouth, so it shouldn't be hard to find this part of it.

Marks - Have a wolf you want "taken care of"? Maybe a pest or pack enemy? Maybe you just want someone scuffed up a bit, or intimidated? I may be small, but I can do it all! I am classically trained, and super discreet! I never sell out my contracts, prices to be named upon creation of contract. All contracts are binding or you are subject to my wrath. Serious inquiries only.

Suitors? - On this I will be extremely picky. I have need for possible mates. I will not settle until I am five years old, so we have a while to see the ugly side of each other. I don't want your pretty, unless it is all in your face. I need a male who has an impeccable lineage, or some redeeming quality about himself that will make me reject my current standard. I hold the bar high, and I hope to find a suitable male before my fifth spring. This is not for exclusive rights, I reserve the right to choose between applicants.