Albericht

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-16-2017, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017, 12:18 AM by Albericht.)

Albericht Soren Frei: He is highly intelligent for one man that will not back down. He is also one of few words when speaking in a common tongue, believing that speaking in such a language is for the weak.  He is a savage brute who is used to owning all and sharing nothing, He is both strong willed and Agressive.

Friends: Albericht isn't known for making friends, due to his severe screw everyone attitude.
Lovers: He won't discriminate against anyone and is Polyamorous, so while it is possible he could settle with one partner.. I wouldn't count on it.
Enemies: OHhhh there needs to be so many of these :)

Click for music
ALBERICHT'S ACCENT  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LP7h0ZgvlE

Warning! This male is unpredictable and is prone to use language, attack, and gore. This character is cannibal, so thread at your own risk.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
01-16-2017, 01:00 PM
I'm up for a thread together of these two. Should be pleasantly violent. c:

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2017, 04:09 PM
Not sure if this is still active. But, id love to throw Schon at you. I believe they would either clash beautifully or she would absolutely love him.
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Albericht

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2017, 11:51 PM
It's always open :D If you wanna make then pm me <3 Haha
ALBERICHT'S ACCENT  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LP7h0ZgvlE

Warning! This male is unpredictable and is prone to use language, attack, and gore. This character is cannibal, so thread at your own risk.