gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-17-2017, 04:24 PM

Her detour had been fruitful. Of course it meant more time away from her pack, but she felt better that she'd taken some time for herself. She hoped that she hadn't screwed up her opportunity to work out a plan with Karabela, but she had high hopes that the woman would still be up for it. A lot had happened since they'd last spoken and there was much to be discussed, but Faite enjoyed the idea of it. This would be her first real negotiation since making her own pack and she was excited for it.

The journey towards Ivory Ridge's borders hadn't exactly been a cake walk. She hadn't exactly been sure of their location, but she was aware that the mountains was where the pack was. So she enjoyed the opportunity for some fresh mountain air with the familiar landscape. This was where she'd lived for over a year when she'd been lost. It was strange to be back after so long, but this time she wouldn't be lost. She was a far different wolf now.

She was confident as she worked her way to the pack's borders. She knew her way around here well, but she knew she wouldn't be seeing her old haunts this time. She paused along the border and looked around for a moment and took in a deep breath of air before letting out a howl for Karabela.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-05-2017, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2017, 07:34 PM by Karabela.)

Drinking deeply from a cool mountain spring, Karabela lifted her head and stretched, letting the warmth of the sun warm her aching shoulders.  She had been sleeping fitfully, her stomach twisting with anxieties that she couldn't quite name and felt ridiculous for feeling.  She frowned.  She needed to get a better handle on herself and she quickly took a deep breath and shook out her coat before striding back toward the den site to check up on the rest of the pack.  Ivory Ridge remained quiet.  Karabela didn't let it bother her though, Chaos was working hard to train her Defenders and the joint training with Fiori would be sure to drum up the packs activity.

She'd also thought about holding a survival class herself but wasn't sure she had the proper temperament for an instructor.  As Karabela picked her way down a particularly treacherous pass a familiar howl rang out.  Faite?  Her ears perked with curiosity.  She wondered what the femme was getting up to after the Celestial challenge.

Navigating nimbly down to a lower level she caught sight of the other and greeted her with a smile.  "Faite!  It is good to see you, how have you been?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
02-13-2017, 04:06 PM

Looking back on it, Faite probably could have approached Ivory Ridge's territory at another angle, perhaps near their second territory, to make it easier on herself and Karabela. Of course that meant extra time for a detour and ultimately this way was quicker even if it had been more treacherous. Besides this way was certainly more fun and it reminded her of her old climbing adventures when she'd lived here long before the pack had settled down in this area.

Her thoughts were disrupted as Karabela came down the slope and Faite's tail wagged softly in greeting. "It's good to see you too Karabela. I've been fine mostly, just glad now that the weather has warmed up." She answered her with a smile. Winter certainly could have been harsher, but she'd already seen she'd gotten luckier with it than some. Ollie and Cedar were perfect examples of how harsh it really could have been on her. "I actually came to update you on a few things." She began. "I left Celestial some time in the winter and claimed a pack in the west. I was wondering if you'd still be interested in what we discussed preciously?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-16-2017, 09:57 PM

Karabela nodded her agreement to the weather. Normally she didn't mind winter but winters in the south where she was born were mild and gently compared to the vicious storms that raged around the eastern mountains. It was a relief for her members to and a break much needed. Raba focused her attention on Faite as the woman spoke of updates to her situation. Karabela was surprised to learn that Faite had broke from Celestial and started her own pack in the west. Well, she was glad to see that Faite was making her own mark on the world, it was a sentiment that Karabela could understand.

At the mention of their previous discussion Karabela nodded her head. "Yes, I would still be interested in holding joint training with your pack. Could you refresh my memory? I believe we discussed a group hunt and letting our healers exchange knowledge, is this correct?" She knew it was similar to the deal she'd hashed out with Fiori. The Chieftain couldn't help but grin. She was going to be keeping her pack good and busy the next few seasons.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
02-24-2017, 02:12 PM
ooc: Okay so quick crappy post to keep this rolling.

Faite Ethereal Adravendi

It felt good to be here hashing out a deal with Karabela. She knew she needed to find the time to go visit some of the other packs, but it was going to take a bit longer to be able to do so. Being an alpha was already proving to be a full time job and being a mother obviously took equal priority in her life. In the mean time, discussing an activity between Lirim and Ivory Ridge was enough to tide her over. She'd been looking for something fun to do as Lirim's first joint activity and making it something productive between two packs seemed like a fun way to do it.

"I know we discussed doing something for our hunters and healers as well as trading in the future. I was also wondering if you'd like to do something for any warriors as well. Maybe a couple friendly spars as competition and a prize for the winner." Of course they only had about three warriors, including herself, but that was mostly because her pack consisted of pups. Speaking of... "We also have quite a few kids in the pack, mine and my sister's, so I'm sure they'd be interested in learning if you don't mind them tagging along."

"Speech"

I like to imagine
That you smile when you hear my songs