size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-18-2017, 05:41 PM

Large paws stepped into a land that he'd never been to before, but it appeared to be similar to the battlefield back in Boreas. Except...more sinister. Ears flicked as the young male walked around, the ground littered with old bones and..."Gross..." He would spot a dead corpse, it's throat torn out and its body rotting away as the buzzards picked at it. "I'd hate to be whoever that was." He muttered to himself. Going further onto the land, he could hear the distant and nearby sounds of others fighting. So he took it that this place was indeed the place to look for a fight or two. Breathing deeply, he shook out his fur and tilted his head to the sky. Calling for an opponent to spar with him.

OOC: I'd like to keep default time on this please and thank you. Also, please only respond if you have time for a fight...

"SPEAK!"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
03-16-2017, 12:45 PM
Welcome to where time stands still,

How long would you like their spar to be? :D

She lingered in the boneyard, pupils dilated until her mismatched red irises were mere slits, a rim of color around a deeply black abyss. This is not the same female today, she had returned from the beach with an eerily silent demeanor. Naamah had given little mental struggle when she had finally decided to step out from the shadows. There were too many females on the Bifrost, Lilith was not happy that she couldn't make the most out of it. The sight of the blind woman had taken all the fight from her and replaced it with disgust until the other woman had shown up. That one had reeked of challenge, ego, and hot air. It had made the darker shade enraged to the point of paralysis. Lilith had been unable to move, but it had helped her build the energy to break the mental chains that Naamah had so carefully placed. The shadowy woman knew how much damage Lilith could do.

The smell of rot in this place drew her in like a shark to blood, and it wasn't long before she hears a symphony she felt was meant just for her. Midnight tinted ears raise as her black and white mask contorts on an oddly frightening grin. Delight peeled through her and she couldn't help but raise a joyous screech to the heavens in answer! With a deceptively agile leap and kick of her heels, she bucked like a horse and took off in the direction of the challenger. It was a brief jog, and despite her size, there was no fatigue in her body - she wasn't even short of breath. Her muscles hummed with warmth and vigor, eagerness practically oozed from her as she spied her opponent a short distance away. Bene mirum quod est. He was familiar, having run into the male upon Naamah's return to the surface in the Wraith's maze. Waving her black flag behind her, Lilith showed her joy at having answered the challenge of a wolf who might actually be able to keep up with her.

Coming closer to him, the wicked witch watched him and observed what she perceived to be his strengths and weaknesses. "You...we fight? I can responsum to it." Her voice is deeper, graveled but somehow it still rang with youth and was pleasant to the ear. She was unafraid, though by the looks of him, he would be a worthy opponent. The male was strong, a benefit to the species, and she would not ruin that by taking him too far down. "I have rules. I walk on my own, do not do too much of the hurting. I am only wolf to hunt for me." A rather lengthy string of common tongue from Lilith, but she knew better than to assume a wolf knows her ancient and pure language.

"Naamah talks." | "Lilith talks." Scroll over for translations

Where no one ever leaves,  And no one ever will!!
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

03-25-2017, 07:24 PM

Someone had answered his call, though he couldn't say that it sounded very familiar. It wasn't until she came into view that he recognized her; the large wraith he had met back in the woods some time ago. Green eyes watched as she approached, her words reaching him, though one of them was unfamiliar. Responsum? He took a guess that it meant response...that's what it sounded like, anyway. He steadily watched her, standing straight and tall though she still remained taller by a few inches. He wasn't sure if it was a coincidence that they had crossed paths again, or if maybe she just happened to live in Auster and decided to answer his call to meet with him in a good fight. He flicked an ear, head tilting the slightest when she spoke again. It took him a minute to register what she was saying, but he was sure that he understood...or so he hoped. It seemed that maybe she wasn't out to fight too seriously. He supposed that was more or less a relief since he had come out here to warm up and practice. He nodded to her, "Very well, as my opponent I look forward to seeing you in action. I'll allow you the first move." He lowered his head, not in submission but in preparation as he waited for her to move.

OOC//we can do as many rounds as you want :D I don't care how many ^_^

"SPEAK!"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
04-13-2017, 10:07 PM

He seemed to be the sporting type, much to her pleasure. She watched him as he lowered his head to ready himself for her, and Naamah could not hold the sick smile that washed over her face as she readied for him. There was a sad lack of adrenaline, knowing this would not be a life and death match seemed to suck the need for the hormone right out of the dark woman. By his stance he would not be so easily taken from head on, but his sides would be prime for plucking. "How sporting of you." She barely let the sentence fly before she was in motion, openly charging the male and aiming a nip at Dragon's side as she made her way passed. The placement of the firm pinch of teeth would depend mostly on the male himself, but her eyes were set on the area just beside his spinal cord and above his ribs on his left side. She would only deliver a glancing blow, holding true to the agreement that they had. She would not stick around to give the other a chance to bite at her.

Provided he didn't act simultaneously with her own nipping attack, Naamah would tuck her hindquarters and scoot forward as fast as she could to face him again. There was hope that she had succeeded in facing him, this way she could see what was coming and be better prepared to stop it, but the dark witch knew better than to underestimate the wolf she fought. Many of her victims had been strong, her father had certainly been a fighter, but she was unaware of this wolf's training. She was prepared to turn on him should he retaliate, even as she attempted to put some space between them.

NAAMAH vs. DRAGON for SPAR (JUDGED)
Round 1/4
Height 43"
Medium build

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-21-2017, 12:17 AM

The male licked his maw as he waited for her to move, and when she finally did, he readied himself. She was larger than he was, but with more height and weight came less speed. Usually. Bending his joints so that his body was slightly lower to the ground, his hackles lifted and his head lowered to align with his spine, tail flagging out in a straight line with his head and spine as well. Ears pinned to his head, eyes narrowed, toes flexed upon the ground and nails bit into it, shoulders rolling forward to protect his neck and rolled his scruff in the process. Lastly he tucked his chin towards his throat so she couldn't gain easy access, and with that he was ready.

She charged at him, though instead of head on she seemed to be aiming for his left side. With a snarl, he lunged forward as well, though just before she managed to bite at him, he would swing his rump leftwards (his left) and away from her. Her teeth missed skin, barely managing to clip some fur where she had tried to nip him. He set his legs hip and shoulder width apart, stopping his hind end from swinging too far away as he aimed to bring them to a rough T formation. As she swept past him, he would strive to keep as close to her hindquarters as possible, he then opened his jaws and aimed to bite onto the base of her tail while simultaneously aiming to trip her. His right forepaw struck out, aiming to hook around her right hind ankle in an effort to trip her as she attempted to speed past him. With any luck, one or both of his attacks might be enough to trip her up or slow her down.

Dragon VS Naamah for Spar
Round: 1/4
Height: 39"
Build: Heavy

"SPEAK!"

Tracker||Plot with me!