gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-27-2017, 09:07 PM

She had spent the rest of the winter locking herself in her den. Staying with her herbs and attempting to heal herself. Though the marks on her neck were hard to reach the silver women had managed to apply the proper herbs and go to the lake to clean her wounds. Other then that she stayed clear of others the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment over what had happened. Even with the first of spring the women had stayed in her den and it wasn't until today that she finally mustered up enough to get up and get out of her den.

Her first stop was the small grave close to her den, the place where she had buried her dear companion, though his soul had floated from his body (as she believed in her religion) she still wanted his body to be respected so she buried him. She sat in front of his grave with her head hung low quietly saying a few words to her gods, the ones she had been neglecting the past couple of years. Perhaps all this was a wake up call from them to let her know they were unhappy with her, or maybe she was reading to far into what had happened.

Her next mission for the day was to seek out Bass because she had a longer lasting thing that could become a problem. The healer knew that she was pregnant she could feel the changes within her body. She must talk to Bass, he would need to know that there would be new life arriving to the pack in a few months. She was sure he would also like to know about the attack, problem was without her sight and proper introductions she wouldn't be able to give much of a description to Bass about the male. She also needed a friend, because she was scared. She had no one to help her through this pregnancy and raising these children and she needed advice.

Bass was the only one she could think of to turn to for advice so she would need to find him and talk to him, hopefully today. Sighing she relaxed her body, head still dropped as she sat in front of Jack's grave.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-29-2017, 12:02 PM

He had stopped worrying about his silent pack, it just wasn't worth it anymore. With a sigh he sat on the top of his den, wondering if it was even worth it to hold a meeting. Every one of his meetings had been full of disappointment and warnings of activity, and yet still nothing changed. He had had quite an influx of new members, but trainings weren't being held. It didn't help that he didn't have any higher ranking wolves either, leaving it all on his shoulders. Maybe a battle training would be better than a meeting, at least for now. Flicking his tail behind him, he decided to do a border patrol first and then come back to the plains to call for everyone. His ears were fully alert as he cut his way across the snake riddled grounds, only pausing when the scent of Storm crossed his nose. It was a bit different than he remembered, but he didn't pay too much mind to it. While there was a nagging feeling of familiarity to it, he ignored it. It was probably just because she was out looking for herbs. He hadn't seen the white and black female for a little bit though, so he made his way to her den to check up on her.

Soon enough the female came into view, but he didn't see her bird anywhere. His head tilted to the side as he cleared his throat, coming over to her left side. He glanced at what looked like a grave at her paws, his eyes opening wide. Mixed with her somber attitude, he could only assume that someone had died. But who? He swallowed, could it be her companion? The crow usually was always at her side, it wasn't normal that he wouldn't be lurking somewhere. Swallowing hard, he let out a soft whine and bumped his nose against her shoulder. He once again noticed the slight change in her scent, but pushed it aside. She was grieving, now was not the time to ask her why she smelled funny.

Walk "Talk" Think

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-29-2017, 02:35 PM

The silence around her wasn't all that comforting, it only reminded her that she no longer had the protective raven to spend time with. Sure it was spring and the creatures were chatting and running around, but right now all she could hear was silence as if the world had dropped away from her. Ears were gently laid back against her skull as for once in the longest time she prayed, praying to the gods that she was raised to know, shoving herself back into her roots so that hopefully she could make it through these coming months. A lot of prep would need to be done and hopefully she would be able to get some help, maybe even get Quake in on helping her out if the young girl was willing. By now the women had grieved all that she needed to and it was time to shove herself back into her rank work. It would help her to try and forget the incident and to move on. She wouldn't want to dwell on it that she wouldn't love the pups when they arrived.

Bass' approach had gone unnoticed until he had cleared his throat. Her head and ears both lifted, then her ears moved towards his direction. She guessed now would be the time she would have to explain things to show Bass that though she was strong in medicine, she was vary weak in protecting herself. Her tail lightly wagged in a greeting to the man before his soft whine and the light bump to her shoulder. She smiled lightly glad that he was in her company at this moment. Around here Bass was her only close friend now that Jack was gone and it made her feel better that now he was here.

"I'm sorry for my lack of activity Bass, I just haven't been myself since Jack was killed," she said feeling like she needed to apologize for staying in her den.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-09-2017, 03:25 PM

His ears pulled forward when she she looked over at him, saying that Jack had been killed. By who? It wasn't like she could really tell him, but maybe she could... No not really. She couldn't describe a scent to him, not in the right way. A flash of irritation coursed through him, but it wasn't towards Storm. Why would someone kill a crow? Okay... he had to admit that he didn't like the cocky black fellow but that didn't mean he would ever end his life. He leaned down to lick at her shoulder again with a soft chuff, trying to offer her comfort. "It's okay Storm, take your time. The loss of your friend can be hard, I'm not upset with you in the least." She had been more than active since she had first joined, he couldn't blame her for pulling back a bit.

Sitting at her side, Bass bumped his shoulder gently against his own. "But it's spring now, that's good right? Your herbs and stuff will start growing now." The pale man nodded his head up and down casually, he didn't know what else to say. Shuffling slightly he turned towards her and waited for her to answer, not really knowing what else to say. He had been grieving for so long now that trying to offer his help towards it wasn't the easiest thing.

Walk "Talk" Think

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
02-12-2017, 09:23 PM

Bass' attempt in comforting her was working, though the worry of what else had happened was eating away at her. By how Bass had been since she had joined Abaven told her that he would more then likely have no issue with the fact she was going to have pups. The thing that she really was worried about was the fact she couldn't tell him much about her attacker other then his vary odd behavior. There wasn't much to go on and it made the blind female feel weak and vulnerable. She had been vary independent since her and Jack found each other and now she was back to feeling like she had when she first lost her sight. It struck her pride and her confidence down to the point she felt like she had none. She had tried to prevent it, but lets face it she couldn't fight that large male off no matter how skilled she was.

Nodding to his words in silent agreement before she felt the warmth of his body near hers. He was now sitting beside her and shortly after he gently bumped her shoulder before beginning to speak of herbs. Again she nodded in agreement, yes the herbs would start to grow and thrive with the spring weather. She could tell that he didn't know what to say because she knew the man didn't like herbs. She believed that it was one of his daughter's that revealed that to her, but right now she wasn't sure.

"Yes as long as the weather remains nice like this they will thrive," she replied.

The silver women gently bit her tongue before sighing lightly ears folding back against her head gently. How should she even start to tell him? She didn't like feeling this weak and thinking about what had happened made her feel weak so wouldn't it be worse if she talked about it?

"I also have another issue since the day Jack was killed. The male that killed him, the odd and large male..... He well forced himself on me and I'm positive that I'm pregnant," she started shifting uncomfortably as the memories from that day began to roll back through her mind.

"I have to admit I'm terrified..... I don't know the first thing about being a parent and a single parent at that.... Being blind gives me a lot of disadvantages in life so how can I possibly teach my children how to survive without being a bother and asking for others to help me," she said before dropping her head.

She had always wanted children, but now she was growing worried that she would fail at motherhood.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-25-2017, 02:47 PM

Bass watched her carefully, listening to her words about herbs. There was something else going on though, and it wasn't until she sighed that he really knew he had been right. His own ears tilted backwards as he grew more and more stiff as she spoke on. His lips flipped upwards as a low growl vibrated in his throat, but he didn't say anything until she was done. He cursed the fact that she was blind right then and there, he would have hunted down the bastard that had done this to her. His body was practically humming with his anger, teeth gritting together audibly. Taking a ragged breath, he forced himself to try to remain calm. He couldn't though, his hackles rising the more he thought about it. Whoever had done this had taken full advantage of her and her disability. Now wasn't the time to question her for not coming to him sooner, he would have been able to pick up his smell then but in the more sane part of his mind he understood. Of course she would have been terrified.

Letting out another sigh, he forced his hackles to lay flat as he stood, starting to pace back and forth. That is why she had smelled off, she was pregnant for sure. He hadn't known it at the moment, more focused on why she had been upset. But now the familiar scent of pregnancy flooded to the forefront of his mind. There as no doubt about it. And raising them? He knew all about raising kids alone, and they should never be without some form of guidance. He had done this twice before, so what would a third time do to him? Planting his paws on the ground he whipped his head around to face her, his features softening as he saw the fear in her features. "I will help you in raising them," Bass' voice was strong and clear, there would be no arguing with him. Besides, it was part of his duty as alpha of this pack. Children needed strong male influences in their lives just as much as they needed the gentle mother. He had done it with seven children thus far, what was a few more? They could call him Uncle Bass and he would make sure that they got everything they needed. Moving back towards her side, he gently nuzzled her cheek as his anger stripped away. "No fighting it, I will be here for them."

Walk "Talk" Think