gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-30-2014, 10:01 AM

She felt restless, she couldn't sleep she couldn't relax she couldn't do anything. There was something in the air, maybe something different about her body, or just her mental capacity in general. Her first birthday was coming up, and still she had yet to learn how to fight. If she was going to be queen she'd have to learn to fight for her pack, and deep down within her she longed to know how. She didn't want to be seen as incapacitated anymore, she knew there were no limits to what she could do, she only had to figure them out somehow. The task seemed increasingly daunting while being alone, she needed someone's help.
Still no matter how much she longed for it she wasn't sure if she should ask. There were wolves in her life she could only suspect would frown upon her need to defend herself, to prove she was more than her blindness. Though her body was growing into its adult size quickly Gaia didn't feel as though she was anywhere close to being mentally prepared for adulthood. She still needed training and she still needed help. But how to ask?

Walk "Talk" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-18-2014, 09:05 PM
this post BLOWS fyi

She needed a break. It was nearing time for the pups to leave the den and they were growing restless. She was only barely catching up on the rest she had missed out on when she had given birth to them. Luckily today they had dozed off, giving her some much needed alone time. Natalya poked slowly out of her den, taking her time to breathe the fresh air as it hit her. It wasn't long before she happened upon some company, though this kind was totally welcome.

Natalya smiled as she approached the princess, almost comforted to find her out there. "Hello, Gaia," she would greet as she came to sit beside the girl, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek in greeting.

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
08-19-2014, 09:07 AM

Gaia had missed her lessons with her aunt, with the new pups she had to concentrate on raising them. The young Olympus had done her best to resist bothering her aunt while she was preoccupied with the babies. She missed her aunt, but knew she?d spend more time with her soon. Especially when it came to learning to defend herself. She?d take in the light step of her similarly blind aunt, soft silver features would turn in the direction she came from a smile resting on her maw.
Natalya would verbally greet her as her paws drew her closer, her form sitting close to her young niece. She?d enjoy the quick kiss and the much needed company of her mentor. "Hello, Aunt Natalya." She?d nuzzle her back softly, "How are you and the babies doing?"

""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-19-2014, 09:00 PM

The babies. Natalya thought they were doing quite well, but her thoughts always drifted to the one she'd left for dead when they were brought up. She reminded herself again and again that it wasn't murder. It was mercy to put him out of his misery, before life took and tortured him, before he suffered throughout the whole of it. A brief moment of suffering was far better than a lifetime of it.

It took effort to keep such negative thoughts off of her face. She focused on keeping her expression light and friendly as she responded to her young niece. "The babies are doing quite well. They are full of energy, and will be ready to leave the den any day now. How have you been, my dear?" Natalya had noticed that Gaia's interest had left the pack lands before she could give them the decision of the gods, and she knew it must be a tough time for the girl to have to endure her mother's difficult pregnancy without his support.