Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
01-25-2017, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2017, 03:07 PM by Shrapnel.)
Hello darkness, my old friend...
I've come to talk with you again!

Out-of-Character Name: Bird

Character's Name: Alyx Grimoire
Character Age: 2 years
Season of Birth: Autumn

Adult Height: 36"
Build: Heavy

Appearance Description: Light steel grey base coat with pale tan and white markings. Bright green and blue eyes, pink nose and skin. Heavily muscled male, but very handsome and eye-catching!

Skills: Fighting & Healing

"Talking"

This character is rated M for his perverse nature, he is into trying to sleep with anything that moves. As such sexually based attacks will be plotted otherwise he'll try to sweet talk you. If you're in for a fling let me know

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-25-2017, 11:57 PM
Hi there! Is that avatar a free to use image?

My focus needs more focus.

Alyx

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
01-26-2017, 12:25 AM
I'm not sure, I'll take it off til I make him one!
This character is rated M for his perverse nature, he is into trying to sleep with anything that moves. As such sexually based attacks will be plotted otherwise he'll try to sweet talk you. If you're in for a fling let me know

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-29-2017, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017, 12:00 AM by Evelyn.)
Just looking at his avatar, does he have a diamond shaped marking on his chest?

My focus needs more focus.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-01-2017, 12:18 AM
No its just a white patch XD my mouse slipped and I was being lazy lol
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Okay only one more thing. You said his eyes are ringed in black. If it's part of his actual eye color that would require a menalism purchase.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Oh! I will edit then, I do not have that many points XD idk why but I thought that was for completely black eyes XD
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff