Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
01-27-2017, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2017, 10:00 PM by Shrapnel.)
KAECIOUS: Male - 2 y.o. - CG
Kaeci has a really terrible memory, alright? He's not one for long term friendships, or... well, long term anything. He'd love to find his family again, only he has no idea how to get back or even where back is at this point. The guy really just needs a good friend to help him out, maybe a pack that could help keep track of him. I'm open to all kinds of plots with him!

RAESA: Female - 2 y.o. - CN
Raesa is brave and bullheaded. She grown into something a little wild, a little untamed. She's very brash at times, so those who are easily offended should know this going in! I'd like to keep her very involved with her family, but I'd like to see her find a group of friends elsewhere as well. I'm really up for anything!

PEREGRINE: Female - 3 y.o. - CN
I do have plots in the work for this one. If anyone wants to get involved with a revenge-poisony-kidnapping plots get at me, I have ideasss. Otherwise Pere is looking to get her life back on track and find out what happened to her friends. Always down for gathering threads or general hijinks tooo!~

(Click their names to see their profiles!!!)
Replies should look something like this:
Code:
[b]I'm interested in:[/b] Kaecious, Raesa, Peregrine
[b]I offer up:[/b] *insert link to your character's profile*
[b]What do you have in mind?[/b] *insert idea here*

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-27-2017, 02:58 PM
-slams down fist-
OLLIE AND PERE THREADS.
RIGHT MEOW.

My focus needs more focus.

Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-12-2017, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2017, 08:30 AM by Natiel.)
http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=20540&pid=128962

For whoever. Raii thinks Gideon is pretty XD

Meep

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-14-2017, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2017, 12:36 PM by Meep.)
Hey!

I'm interested in: Kaecious, Raesa, Peregrine (all! Kaecious a little more)
I offer up: Meep Kringle (link)
What do you have in mind? I'd love to throw Meep your way. Short version; she's pretty nice once you get to know her, a little suspicious of others at first) <3 Once she got over initial stranger danger she could take sympathy to Kaecious and help him with his memory perhaps? (Not really help him fix it, but keep track of him at least for a little while). She's currently a rogue too but she could help him find his way somewhere. She's currently Noel's travel buddy. Also she's pansexual if it matters.

I also have Cathal to throw at you (he's bisexual, pretty friendly, little conflict here so far), but Meep right now has my muse so I won't link to him unless you'd like me to. Thanks for reading!