size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
01-30-2017, 08:04 PM

Daelos carefully sniffed at a leafy plant she found, her thin tail wagging away behind her. She had no idea what plant it was, in fact it was just a tall, bushy patch of grass, but it made her feel like her mom hunting for herbs all the same. She pawed at the long blades of grass curiously, feeling the slender leaves between her toes. It was all so interesting. She plopped down onto her haunches and looked around while she wondered what other plants could be around here. Maybe she could find something cool to take back to the den with her! She was sure her momma would love that! She hopped back up and started sniffing around her curiously with her nose to the ground. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going, she just kept wandering around and sniffing like she had seen her momma do while she was hunting for stuff. She didn't really know what she was supposed to be smelling for, but surely it would lead her to something interesting, right?

"Talk" "You" Think

Jaidah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dea
03-10-2017, 07:52 PM
OOC: I am soooo sorry this is so late, I forgot it because I didn't write it down v_v I sorry D:

She never went far, but to be away from the den was something magical and freeing. The young russet girl moved with an effortless pride as she dashed away from the watchful eyes of her father. She loved the man, but she wanted to be on her own for a while. Besides, nothing bad happened in her mother's pack, they were protected. Things were quiet here and peaceful, and the young wolf couldn't imagine the terrible dangers that could lurk about every corner for a wolf her age. Still, she paid no mind to the stories rattling around in her head, instead she made her way through the lands with ease. She was born here, and felt no fear in her home. It's not long before she finds another pup, and her russet tail begins to wave behind her as she bounces forward a few strides. The girl seemed busy, but maybe she wouldn't be too busy to play! "Hey!" She called out with a smile clearly in her voice and on her face. Maybe there would be a new friend to make from this!
Jaidah smells like cinnamon and pumpkin spices, she also has bi-colored eyes, her right eye is yellow, left blue.

The character you are currently reading is Jaidah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Jaidah's profile!

Daelos

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
03-14-2017, 09:18 PM

She had been so caught up in her blind search for interesting things that she hadn't even noticed the other girl running up to her. She jumped a bit from surprise and blinked at the red-colored girl across from her. "Oh, hey!" she replied once she realized that she had been spoken to and she should probably speak back! Dealos returned the smile while her tail started wagging behind her. Making new friends was always a good thing, right? "I'm Dealos! Who're you? Do you wanna help me look for cool plants?" Maybe two herb searchers would be better than one! Then they could find LOTS of cool plants together! Daelos got much more excited about her new potential friend once she realized that. Her butt wiggled excitedly from the force of her tail wagging while she waited to see if her dreams of a herb hunting buddy would become a reality.

"Talk" "You" Think

Jaidah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dea
05-06-2017, 02:50 PM
The other girl seemed to be caught off guard, which she recovered from rather nicely. Introducing herself as Daelos, the young pup invited Jaidah to hunt for herbs with her. It was something that Jaidah hadn't really thought of before, but she supposed plants could be cool.  "What makes them cool? How do we know what we are looking for?" The question was posed in an innocent way, then Jaidah added, "I'm Jaidah, by the way. Nice to meet you!" A wide grin washed over the young girl's masked face, and she waved her crimson tail behind her. Maybe this would be an interesting friendship after all!

"Jaidah." "You." Think.
Jaidah smells like cinnamon and pumpkin spices, she also has bi-colored eyes, her right eye is yellow, left blue.

The character you are currently reading is Jaidah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Jaidah's profile!