Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 03:49 PM by Vesta I.)

Pup - Single - Chaotic Evil

-Devious

-Task Oriented

-Power Hungry

-Violent

-"Proper"

-Intelligent
[Image: BWM8Bpw.png]

She is less then a season old as of 7/29/2014 and so she will not wander away from the S.S. Antox. I'd love for her to meet some family on her father's side. Her father's disappearance left her angry and bitter but she seeks out her father's family because she heard they were great warriors. As of this time she is considered, by myself, too young for love plots though she is always looking for sparring partners or enemies. She is not fast to trust wolves whom are not related to her in some way and even then she has a difficult time trusting family.

3 Years - Single - Lawful Neutral

-Honest

-Fierce

-Protective

-Loving

-Determined

-Goal Oriented

-Hard Working

-Ambitious
[Image: 4R8l5X2.jpg]

Different kind of plots

Elli is looking for all sorts of plots. She is not easy to trust wolves because her family tried to kill her and such but nonetheless she is searching for love. She is always eager for a partner to fight or hunt with and she is looking for a slave to help her with her herb collecting. What a great use for a slave? I promise that she doesn't want a slave slave, more like a willing volunteer for it. She is vying for the spot of Cura within Regium and will do anything to get the position so maybe a few healing-based rivals would be good for her?

1 Year - Single - Neutral Evil

-Traits
[Image: LEJrRGg.png]

Different kind of plots

Aurelio stuff

by AJ of RPG-D, Caution2.0, SPand Thanks to: css-tricks.com

Regime

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 09:37 AM
I'd like a thread between Vesta and Regime sometime.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Perhaps when she is a bit older they can have a thread to spar in River?

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-19-2014, 03:43 PM
Plot information for Aurelio will be added soon to this thread but opening up for all kinds of plots with him <3