gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-01-2017, 10:27 AM

Heather almost felt like she was standing on the bridge between heaven and hell. Two different sides of the earth. She hadn't been out of the pack lands much before, but where she carried herself seemed to be some kind of land bridge. She hear rumors from Razor from when he got lost here, though she herself had tracked her way over she had no doubts she would be able to find her way home. However her paws clawed at the edges of the sand where the water met it. The scar in this land was like a master piece. There was no other way to describe how she felt other than in awe. Across this was another land entirely, the coolness of the breeze flowing over her. Heather knew she shouldn't be gone for a long amount of time, but still every breath she took drew her in further across the bi-frost.

The princess drew her ears forward, head held lower as she cautiously watched her surroundings. She was but a novice in fighting, while her training was slow she knew what a danger the world could be. Imagine if she really had left, what wolves would have made a quick meal of her. Tail striking to one side as she raised her head, taking a moment to rest. She sat down and let out a drawn out sigh. She was honestly looking for a little bit of companionship, Heather figured maybe it was sometimes healthy to see things outside of her pack. Being heir meant responsibilities, but what was she if she could not take some time for herself? At least that's what she thought of it.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-13-2017, 06:27 PM

Kharnage rather hated the new land. His coat had finally shed in time for the end of the summer, but now it'd rained quite a bit and the temperatures had dropped slightly for Autumn. This new continent was completely ass-backwards and he doubted he'd get used to it any time soon. There was no denying that he was an Ancora through and through if his thick pelt and burly frame were anything to go by. There was just no getting used to the climate in this place and to make matters worse the humidity made things ten times more miserable. If it was hot one day then the dampness in the air just amplified it tenfold and the only way to describe the feeling was like he was drowning on land.

He honestly missed the snow, the ice, and the long frozen tundras. The pine trees, hidden caves, and overall frosty climate was what he was built for, but he knew he'd never be moving back there any time soon. So long as Talis remained in Auster then that was where he'd be living too. He'd been angry with his mother at one point, but it felt like eons ago. Now Dragon was the alpha and he couldn't bring himself to abandon his brother. It was bad enough Lykos was a dirty traitor without Kharn up and leaving too. Dragon, and Talis, needed him.

It didn't mean he couldn't explore though. He wasn't entirely sure where he was going, but the Bifrost was easy enough to reach and it wasn't too far away from the pack. From there he could decide if he wanted to make the trip back to Boreas or not. So he set off in that direction, intent on passing the natural bridge as soon as possible, only to find a female halfway across. He studied her from a distance for a moment. She was a pretty shade of gray and had interesting spots and happened to be only a few inches shorter than him. It'd been a while since he'd socialized with anyone so the male padded over to her and stopped a little ways away to give themselves some distance.

"First time here?" He asked rather gruffly.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-15-2017, 11:06 AM

The girl was at least alert enough to know when she was approached. It didn't help that she tried to cover up that she was a paranoid little thing at times. Strangers meant secrets, that meant some sort of distrust. It seemed she'd been approached by a male, a bit bigger than herself probably even matching her fathers height. He smelt of pack and his coat color somehow seemed familiar in a way. Either way she tried to let the knot in her stomach loosen. By default Heather was smiling - shining brightly as she could to make it seem like she wasn't as crazy as she felt at least.

"Yes actually it is. I live up east and I haven't really been outside my pack lands. It's better late then never to explore a bit." she said as she perked her ears forward. His tone of voice didn't really bother her much, after all Heather hadn't really interacted with others and nature itself scared the living daylights out of her no matter who it was. "I'm Heather Adravendi, princess from Fiori. C-could I know your name? I didn't know there were packs this far down." Heather nervously asked as she let her paws spread trying to give herself some sort of calming boost.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-15-2017, 10:33 PM

Kharnage eyed the woman one more time before flopping down in the glittering sands. He wasn't overly worried by nature and he highly doubted she was going to cause any trouble. Truth be told Kharnage viewed himself as something akin to a badass so even if she did attack him he had faith that he would react quickly enough. His thoughts quickly moved away from the thought of her being hostile as he made himself as comfortably as possible. Grass probably would have been the most preferred option to sit on at the present moment, but the Bifrost was certainly lacking that particular component.

Ears flicked lazily as she explained which region she came from and how she was, essentially, a hermit by nature. How one could reach their age (he was estimating she was roughly his age) and not get out and explore. He'd been itching to go on adventures ever since he was a little kid. How could she just sit in her pack lands the entire time? He didn't get it. And then she mentioned that she was the princess of Fiori. His head cocked to the side as he tried to wrap his head around that one. Did she not want to leave her pack because she was important or because she just didn't want to get her paws dirty? It was hard to tell.

"I'm Kharnage Ancora." he introduced himself. "I'm from Talis, originally known as Ivalice. My brother moved the pack here during Boreas' winter season so we haven't been here very long."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-16-2017, 02:59 AM

To be frankly honest she was in awe of the man. He held himself at such.... high esteem. Despite from what she could tell he was the same age as her. Not to mention his tone of voice, it made her shiver though she tried to cover it up by shifting a bit. It was a shiver of sheer interest and delight. Heather had a lot of issue's she had avoided leaving pack lands for that reason. That and she had been so concentrated on gaining the role of Princess that now she thought it was important to broaden what she knew of others and even herself and how she reacted to them. The sheltered child was tired of being just that - but one thing she knew was she was dedicated to Fiori most of all.

Heather smiled towards Kharnage, "Well Kharnage that sounds very interesting. My father owns fiori, we haven't moved since I was born other than switching out a part of the territory for another. Quiet honestly I'm not so sure why I didn't leave pack lands until now. I guess I forgot studying also meant exploring - if I'm going to succeed my father I'm going to have to learn more about the world itself." she looked off for a moment. There wasn't anything wrong with confiding with a stranger was there. "Sorry, I must be boring you. What do you do in Talis? Are you a warrior?" there she went again. Back to her roots, she had a habit of asking a lot of questions. Though her heart pounded against her chest - worried that she was going to chase away the stranger.

"Talk"

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-24-2017, 04:05 PM

Honestly Kharn was still surprised that one could go this long without learning more about the world. More than anything he loved exploring and had taken every opportunity he could to stick his nose to something new. While he was all for studying and doing important stuff (really the only thing he was interested in studying was fighting) he certainly wouldn't have put the rest of his life on hold for it. Perhaps it was a selfish thing - he certainly could have done a better job and helping out with the pack more, but until Dragon had taken over the roll as Alpha he hadn't really been all that interested. It was hard to want to dedicate himself to his studies like she had when he'd felt so useless and unneeded when the pack had still been known as Ivalice. It'd been most of the reason why he'd left in the first place.

Ears flicked forward slightly as she turned the topic towards him. "You're not boring me." He said, while musing over his own rank. He hadn't thought much on what his own rank meant and what he was supposed to be doing, but to put it short, he was a warrior.

"Yeah, I'm a guardian. There's about four different fighting ranks in the pack, but mine mostly focuses on border patrol and defending our home turf." He explained. "What's being a princess consist of?" It probably was a lot like the duties that Lykos and Dragon both would have had to do, but he hadn't been around when Dragon was heir and Lykos had been a piss poor excuse for one so it wasn't really a great example to go by.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
03-02-2017, 01:25 PM

Heather was glad that she wasn't boring him. Maybe annoying him if anything, but she was enjoying herself so she tried not to let her own thoughts get in her way. He went on to explain that he was a guard. Well that sounded interesting enough - protecting the borders and the like. Seemed kind of funny really all this talk about exploring and in the end that was what he had been assigned. He asked what a princess consisted of and she had to think for a moment.

"Well in my case it's learning how to be a leader. I saw one day how well the pack interacted with my father and said that's what I want to do. Though I want to excel in fighting. I'm training to do whatever it is my dad does. Patrolling, advising others what to do and what not to do. Basically running everything." she shrugged her shoulders. "There's a lot more to it then that though - a lot of wolves could take it as an excuse to boss people around. Without members there is no pack though, Fiori is built on a lot of trust and a lot goes on there that's why I love it so much. It's never boring." she wiggled a bit. Hoping at least some of this made some sense to the other.

"Talk"