Church

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-06-2017, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2017, 04:29 PM by Church.)
Hello again Ardent it's been so long. I've come bearing gifts in the hopes of getting better at art, that said these gifts will be lineart coloring and not anything particularly spectacular like tables or manipulations. For now, I'll only be open for reference sheets and character designs, but once I've planted some roots here I'll be making all sorts of wonderful goodies.

Reference sheets and character designs will be on the same lineart and will include an eye and mouth reference upon request, I'll be able to add in any accessories your character might have as well as maims and scars. Additionally, if you would like me to design a litter of puppies for your characters I'd be more than happy to do that as well, now let's see those codes and examples
CHARACTER REFRENCES

Code:
<b>Character Profile</b>
<b>Player Name</b>
<b>Character References</b>
<b> Mouth Reference Y/N</b>

CHARACTER DESIGNS

Code:
<b>Player Name</b>
<b>Color Pallet</b>
<b>Markings</b> You can leave this up to me
<b>Maims/Scars?</b>

PUPPY DESIGNS

Code:
<b>Character Profile of Parent 1</b>
<b>Character Profile of Parent 2</b>
<b>Number of Pups</b>
<b>Color Pallet</b>
<b>Markings</b> You can leave this up to me

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Character Profile of Parent 1 [LINK]
Character Profile of Parent 2 [LINK]
Number of Pups 3 <333
Color Pallet Any color or blend of colors found on the parents. <33 Both have refs in profiles ^_^
Markings Mostly up to you, though I do ask that each pup has a white face mask and red (or shade of red / pink) eyes <333
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Church

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-06-2017, 10:07 PM
Drop off for Bird

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-06-2017, 10:09 PM
YEY Thank you sssssoooooo much <333 I looove them *squeees*
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-01-2017, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017, 05:04 PM by Lucifer I.)
Player Nameasena
Color PalletGrey's browns and natural colors
Markings  up to you
Maims/Scars? yes on the left side of his face claw marks that just miss his eye; on the left side of his ribs same type of claws marks; right side of his neck cougar fang bites; born with a stubbed tail

Character's Name is Jace "Falcon" Sumpter he gained the nick name because of how he looks and hunts
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
03-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Drop off for Asena

Link

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Character Profile of Parent 1 Regulus
Character Profile of Parent 2 Solveiga
Number of Pups 3-5, whatever you have time for!
Color Pallet Whatever you think works best! These two are kind of tricky to make designs with, so I'd be interested to see anything you can come up with. Variations on red and beige are options, and gold runs in the Adravendi bloodline as well. Thanks!
Markings Up to you!

Church

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Pickup for Req!

Not super crazy about this one but still...5

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-13-2017, 05:25 PM
Character Profile of Parent 1posting with it <3
Character Profile of Parent 2 he has no profile but keno volunteered him ;)
Number of Pups let's say 5 for now <3
Color Pallet any found on the design in the profiles
Markings up to you dear <3

Faite as Jewell's guardian is allowed in any and all her threads regardless of the tag. She may enter as she see's fit.

All of Jewell's French will have a span title over it, hover for translations.