gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-07-2017, 11:05 AM
So I'm looking to get some threads in for my two boys before I make any more characters

SPIDER Profile link Spider is an incredibly submissive wolf, he fidgets and talks to himself when no one is around, he's a healer at heart and knows a lot about herbs. Although he desires to help people he also knows a lot about poisons and how to administer them and will use that knowledge to his advantage if he's being abused. Spider is immensely lacking in self-confidence and often berates himself.

Sexuality: Homosexual

What I'm looking for: For Spider I'm mostly interested in getting him a lover, not necessarily a pack although I wouldn't be opposed to it

CHURCH Profile link Church is a pack wolf who needs to be devoted to a cause, he's incredibly sure of himself and loyal. Church is recovering from the death of his wife and can be a bit aloof when it comes to females, he is also a prolific story teller.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a pack to throw him in, chances are he won't recognize if a pack is inherently evil until it's too late, at this time I'm not looking for a lover for him but I wouldn't mind it.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Well if your looking for a pack for Church I have a couple of wolves he could meet and they could introduce them to the pack thier in!
- Jackson who belongs to Fiori (who is just about at thier limit for members but I'm sure wouldn't turn more down)
- Bluemoon who belongs to Fiori (These two could relate with the level of loosing someone close. Blue lost both his parents this past season and is still a mess with dealing with his current emotions)
- Storm who belongs to Abaven
- Delaney who belongs to Ivory Ridge

For spider I do not have homosexual wolves to fill his lover spot, but I have Storm and Delaney who would always be up for getting healing skill point threads with him!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-07-2017, 12:13 PM
I think Ivory Ridge would be the best fit for Church

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Ooo this sounds like fun.

Eniko x Spider
Okay well I have Eniko who is gay but doesn't know it just yet. He is a prince from a far off kingdom who is on the run from his brother who wants to kill him. While I can't promise anything romantic because he is closed off, his proper manner and stoic features might be enough to make Spider nervous. He will try his best to help I think, but like I said no promises. He is the spotted one below who looks like a fawn if you want to look at his profile.

Mercy x Spider
If you want to torture him a bit I have Mercy. She won't try to harm him unless he pisses her off, probably just make fun at him and sneer a little bit. xD She's the all white girl with black face markings below.

Oleander x Spider
He's a healer and really socially awkward, a thread with them would be pretty cute I think. xD He's not really a healer healer per say, he gardens and knows a lot about herbs and can heal when it's called for. He is the gray with off-white marked below!

As for Church, no one really comes to mind but feel free to check out everyone below.

My focus needs more focus.

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-07-2017, 01:14 PM
I think a Spider and Mercy thread would be an awesome start, he'd want to find someone strong to defend him from other wolves, I'll hold off on Eniko and Oleander for right now, but both of them sound like they'd make some great threads with Spider

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-10-2017, 10:02 AM
I'll get a thread up for Delaney and Church tonight!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Nati could meet either! Her 'tude might make Spider extra uncomfortable at first, but if they were in a situation where he helped her out or something, she'd be crazy loyal and protective of him.

She's not much for pack life but she could run into Church around I'm sure. Did you name him after RVB Church? XD

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
03-12-2017, 08:53 PM
NEW

TYRANIS Profile link even though he's just a pup he is already a master manipulator, he wants nothing more than to gain a high rank within Abaven

Sexuality: Bisexual

What I'm looking for: Mostly just friends for him at this point, a small entourage he can call his own, preferably around his same age

BATHSHEBA Profile link A rouge to the extreme Bathsheba only cares about herself and how much she can get out of a person
Sexuality: Unknown

What I'm looking for: Any sort of relationship regardless of male or female

Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-02-2017, 06:47 PM
we needs wesson and glock....... -eyebrow wiggle-

Ruthgar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-02-2017, 08:32 PM
oh yes we do

Wesson

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Natiel
04-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Can you start or shall I?

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2017, 09:38 AM
Spider and Satchel yes yes yes :)

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-15-2017, 05:29 PM
So Spider actually just got taken as a slave by Shiloh Spider thinks being controlled by Shiloh is perfectly reasonable and isn't fully aware that he's a slave and is slowly falling in love with him. So if you want you can try to take him from Shiloh but either way Natiel is going to try and rescue him

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2017, 05:30 PM
Satchel would be happy to rescue him/ take him away :)