size
build
player
03-18-2018, 11:43 PM
“You mortals are yet, my puppets in my great scheme.”

Name: Alberti Abraxas
Design: Made myself

Personality:

The hire was is one of the great Abraxas members, he is the brother of the great Amon. He thinks highly of him, and his blood line. He would crush anybody who dares cross his family, he'd let them feel the pain of betrayal! He isn't one who would hand over his family, you better step far far away if you see him and you have crossed him.

He is to protect his family, he would kill his own friend to protect his family. He wouldn't hesitant to kill a traitor or femme, for his family. All he wanted was his family, fallen angels was to return to the stars among all the other gods. For all he cared he would die, for his family. But he was a warrior how could he fall to a mere mortal? He would never, he would never let him, be the one to weaken his family's glory.

He knew he would have to fight for his families future, but he wouldn't kill his own kin for a friend. So let it be known his families future is already planned, for greatness and royalty.

He had laws of himself, never to attack his kin. Nor he could try to, he would always and forever protect his family.

Age and height: 4, 45"

Plans:

-Raise Healer Rank via Ardent’s system
-Follow his family to greatness
-Maybe become a heir to the throne
-Be of service to his family

RP Sample:

Who was these, a loner had questioned him he looked at him with a single movement he had pinned him. "I am a fallen angel!" he seized the mans last breath, locking his maw around his neck but only to let him, melt into a world of darkness not to kill him for that would be torture.

The limp physique had began to awake, as Alberti slowly let his spears rank the mans side. "Your awake...Good." he'd hiss letting his tounge slip from his maw and ribe cage, rumble with his words. The man flinched away to be awarded with a small wound to his underside his insides would, rumble away from the wound. "You poor pity, insect." Alberti sneered his jowls retracing his gums showing, his sharp enamels as he grinned.

He finished the job by snapping the mans, isthmus and howling to his Emperor of his success.

“As we wait longer to return to our home...I hold my breath and protect my family.”