Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-13-2017, 08:36 AM
She awoke early. It was perhaps the first night she had slept in some time; although she didn't want to admit it to herself. She had a gut feeling that they were on the right track - but what if she was totally wrong? Her only consolation was that she was not alone to search anymore. She had company. A brother. She would spend every last day searching for Squee and Nyan with him if she had to.

But first; they had to survive. Her stomach growled and her small frame rose from the place she had slept. Sunlight lit the plains ahead and her nose twitched, searching for signs of life. She was ready for a proper hunt. To bring down something at least a little larger. She could almost taste the blood upon her lips already - but there was no sign of a herd nearby. But they would find one; she was sure.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-04-2017, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017, 01:17 PM by Pyralis.)

Don't say another word
Some things are better kept silent

Pyralis woke in a good mood, in that warm lull of content, still hazy from sleep as she opened her eyes to the sun spilling into her makeshift den within the side of a snow back.  She'd found the remnants of a whale, beached and dying on the northern shores the night before and it had kept her well and truly sated.  The blubber, a rich and unusual texture, had been a real treat and she was certain that it would provide further fuel as she pushed her way across the norther territories.  Slowly she was working her way south.  Slipping out of her temporary den the behemoth shook the snow from her pelt and stretched almost cat-like as she greeted the morning sun.  Time to get moving.

She loped swiftly across the flat expanse.  So much snow, so much flatness, but there were treasures here to be sure.  She spied a crop of pines in the distance and slowed as a shift in the wind brought her the scent of another.  Hmm… did someone actually live out here?  Curious she turned toward the scent without caution in her stride.  What had she to fear?  As far as she was concerned she was the most dangerous thing in the north, except maybe the occasional polar bear.  She'd caught their scent here and there but had thankfully not run into one.  That would be a violent encounter she could do without.

The source of the scent came into view and Pyralis barked out a laugh as she spied the little white femme.  She bounded playfully toward the other. "Well look at you!  You're so little!  Not as small as one of my nephews but goodness, one could just roll you up in a ball and bowl for penguins.  Not that I would ever do such a thing.  You live around here?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Noel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
03-06-2017, 06:11 PM
A soft sigh escaped the maw of the snow hued male as he uncurled from the ball he'd been in during his slumber. He didn't rise quite as early as his younger sister. A sister whom was not the sister of his pup-hood. A tell tale sign that he had missed his chance to see his parents once more, but he'd thought them long dead. Along with the rest of his sires lineage. Still, this sister he'd come across, or whom had come across him, who knew, remained a ray of hope in a dark dank gray world he'd been living since he'd lost Kris. Unfortunately terrible tales were told. Phayte lived still and was bent on the annihilation of Sangesh's whole line. Surely the male would die of old age soon being some years older than himself!

Rising to the sound of a strangers voice he stood and grumbled, "What goes on?"

He blinked at the sight of the larger female. That didn't worry him too much, not when hunger was a far more important worry.

Meep

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-07-2017, 04:34 AM
She turned to see a stranger barreling towards her - no, jogging? and her charcoal ears folded. Blue eyes narrowed with suspicion as the other played around her. The stranger's voice was a light chime in her ear but teasing under her skin. She was remarked to be cute and instinctively she withdrew into herself. Her eyes flashed at the other and with a low growl she warned, "I am not little!" Of course she was a little small, a little slender, but she straightened her elegant limbs and stared at the other. She was not weak - that was for sure! Her tail was raised defensively and in her grumble she continued, "No." Why would I live here? As if the woman should know, Meep stared her down. She was annoyed.

But Noel was with her. His voice was a calming melody and his presence a relief. Her blue eyes flicked to his amber ones and she felt sheepish. She was no good with strangers. Instead of admitting this she looked back to the woman, eyes expectant.

OOC: Sorry for quick post!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-13-2017, 09:43 PM

Don't say another word
Some things are better kept silent

Pyralis let out a laugh, her tail wagging lightly as the little imp insisted that she was not in fact little. "Oh? I see, you're not small at all, I must've grown taller over night and that is why you look so small. Blasted blubber. It does this to me every time, I just bloat up." She nodded to herself, an idiotic grin plastered to her face, knowing full well her statement was nonsense but letting the trickster in her ramble for better or for worse. She was only here to have a good time after all.

Pyralis frowned as the girl stated that she did not live around the territory. Ah blast! She'd been hoping to cut down on some of her exploration by interviewing a local but alas it was not to be. She eyed the pale girl's raised tail and her's immediately lifted higher in a dominant position. "Pity. I was wondering if I'd missed the caribou, land such as this surely has them." They would calve in the summer and she was anxious to add more red meat to her diet. Ah well…

Her ears flicked back as an old male suddenly emerged. He was of a more impressive build and she eyed him carefully before offering a grin. "Hello there… are you this whelps father? I was just inquiring as to the caribou migrations in this land. I don't suppose you'd know?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Noel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
03-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Noel's ears flickered for a moment at the question presented. "While I am not a native of these lands, I go where my nose takes me. The caribou have left their dung. They should not be too far. We were planning to hunt one down, you're welcome to join us if you so wish." The larger a hunting party the better as it was easier to bring large prey down and it would he felt still be enough to share.

The other thing they had asked had him blink. "I suppose I'm old enough to be her sire, but I am not. She is my younger sister." And one he'd only just learned of. Thus he felt honor bound to keep an eye on her. Well more than that, after all he enjoyed having family around, but he'd thought everyone had perished. How wrong he'd been. But the joy of knowing they had survived had been shadowed by the news Meep had brought. Phayte had gotten to their parents. Surge and Salian.