Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-16-2017, 03:06 AM
Yo, whattup, my name is Jake and I'm finally back and need to get some plots in for all the babies I have and don't post enough. Which is all of them.

Poser: I don't think I have to do a lot of explaining with him. Everyone should know him at this point. He's starting to get things rolling (and has a new love interest) afoot, but I'd like to see if I can get some healing threads in with him as well. Herb collecting, he can hold some lessons if anyone wants to learn, if anyone is hurt he can totally help. Our resident hairy mutant deer would do really well with some friends. As always, he's also recruiting for his pack, which I've got hella adoptables up for as well. Seriously, I give this boy a lotta attention because I love him and hope you will as well.

Arsenal: I just adopted this babe, and he's walking apathy. I need to feel out how he plays, and would love to get a bulk of threads down for him. I'd like to see someone (pref a dude) try and shake up that apathy, maybe catch his eye? Enemies would be hilarious, because you've really got to step on his toes to get a rise out of him. Friends are iffy, but acquaintances are fine.

Lilith: is also brand new to me. She's part of Fox's plot with Amon, and is the smallest pup of that litter. She's obsessed with the moon and will become an expert healer. Anyone who's willing to give her lessons would be super fun. She's going to be quite the politician as well, and will always be looking to stir things up. I'd also like to maybe have a slowburn romance plot for her that ends in both babies and murder, so if you've got yearlings that would be interested let me know ;)

Torin: my little Lirim pup, who won't be little for long. He's the definition of lawful good doesn't mean lawful nice, and I'm looking to explore that with him. This guy is just a baby, so he needs to stay pretty close to Lirim lands, but I need to get him meeting people.

Fortune: needs more things to do! She's a hunter for Lirim, and all she really ever thinks about is work and family and politics. While she's always down for more time with the Adravendi family, I'd like her to actually meet people. I'd like a litter from her sometime here in a bit, so if you've got eligible bachelors... who am I kidding, she probably won't like them. But we can try. She's hard socially, but I'm always down to make her meet new people.
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-16-2017, 04:27 AM
Need moar torin x kairi threads! Also maybe poser can teach okami and/or some of my healer wolves about herbs bc their player is lame and knows nothing I:
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Meep

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-16-2017, 06:02 AM
Hey! I have Meep and Cathal to throw your way. <3 Cathal would qualify as an 'eligible bachelor' for Fortune; but hard to say if they would get along lol. But yeah pm me if you want a thread!

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-16-2017, 03:54 PM
Dragon: I'll start one for Kairi in one of the pack lands, they can hang out! Also where would you like an Okami/Poser thread? He's usually wandering around looking for recreational drugs, tbh.

Alexa: we can try, Fortune may not take so well to his good-ness lol. Where would you like the thread to be located?
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-16-2017, 06:54 PM
Laisren is visiting Lirim for a while so he'd love a thread with Torin and would love to thrad with Fortune too!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-17-2017, 03:15 AM
Tickers: that would be great, let me know who you'd like to start and with who first.

Dragon: post for you<3

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
02-24-2017, 12:53 AM