Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2014, 10:59 PM

Heeey~. c:

Mouser decided that it's been long enough for her to try getting a new plotting thread going, especially now that she has a laptop and internets and can actually keep up with the things that she starts, woo~! And she's super excited to get new stuff going, yes yes.

Anyway, I'll list my chars, link to bios - which are currently in the process of being updated maybe should have done this when I was done with that but oh well - and mention anything specific that I would like for them. And then you guys can reply with your ideas, suggestions, what have you and the fun can commence!

(PS: Bold names are profile links!)

(PPS: I updated all this, read through again!)

1. ANAIS: 1-year-old Female. Single. Rogue.

My super friendly and sweet Anais is fixing to begin life as a rogue for a second time. Her family has moved back to the Range - the previous home of her family when it had been claimed by the pack Seracia - and she is learning to help provide for them and for herself. She's actually rather excited to be there and is feeling a bit almost like the child she had been when she had last lived there.

Plans: She has still set her mind on honing her hunting skills and will be keeping up with that with her family. I can't exactly see her branching away from them yet considering her life has always revolved around them, but since she is getting older she might be swayed to do her own thing. Also curious to see her get into her first relationship at some point (-strongly encourages-).

2. ASHTORETH: 7-year-old Female. Single. Rogue.

Ash is, for the time being, a bit of a mess. With the loss of Valhalla, she has had to begin raising her family in the wilds, and now that Leon and Ashelia are gone she is being forced to live out one of her greatest nightmares: being a single mother. Her children are her life and she is doing everything in her power to ensure they are safe, including trying to join Olympus to fix her pack situation. She's still incredibly cautious for now, even more so since it's her season, but once arrangements are made for a home she will likely calm down.

Plans: She is presently awaiting the results of the Olympus pack meeting to find out whether she makes the cut or not. Depending how that goes, she may be scouting for another again. A new romance is really far from her mind, but I'm not against her eventually finding it again, though it might take a while considering everything that has happened so far (Ashander? :D).

3. BERA: 9-month-old Female. Single. Rogue.

Bera, my friendly, kind little Bearcub, is currently on the move with her family now that Algoma Prairie is no longer available to them as a home. She is still incredibly excited about finally being able to train and learn the warrior's way without being patronized or belittled, and she is happily taking to Thor's training to strengthen herself in all aspects.

Plans: Right now, there are few. She still wants to train while making sure her sisters are adjusting well, and is willing to help them in any way she can. I think it might be nice for her to meet others who are not of her large family circle, but I don't necessarily see her going out in search of them either. Maybe some training buddies around her age? Fun, right? c:

4. CALLISTO: 1-year-old Female. Single. Skald of Ebony.

My stubborn little healer, Callisto's life revolves around her work. She cares nothing for friendships, bonding, or ambition; her only goal is to learn everything she can about the plants that grow around her and use that knowledge to her advantage, whether for good or bad. She might not be the kindest of nurses but at least she knows what she's doing. She is very content with her place in Ebony, with her training with Maximous, and really only ever puts any effort into her studies.

Plans: Can't really say she needs to make friends because she feels she doesn't, but it would be nice if she had some. Extra points if they are healers! She has no plans of leaving Ebony, and will eventually get over her dislike of talking to people to become a full fledged healer in their ranks. And though I see her being too stubborn for it to happen I am so very interested in her eventually finding some guy she can like and crush on (Jakart is currently trying to woo her xD).

5. EIRIK: 1-year-old Male. Single. Rogue.

Eirik is my lazy bones boy. He is learning to be more responsible and proactive now that his father has claimed Secretua for them, and is annoyed that his father is keeping such a watchful eye on him to make sure he's doing just that - which in turn makes him want to sneak away just to his dad can't hover all the time. He is very strongly protective of his family, and that will be coming through as they move on to enter their new lives.

Plans: Aside from picking up his activity within Secretua, being protective of his sisters and mom, trying to look cool in front of his young cousins, and maybe bugging Warja some more about her "friend," he doesn't have much going on. He could use a little of everything!

6. MIKSA: Newborn Male. Single. Rogue.

Miksa is my quiet, nervous little Qanik baby. He is overall sort of a sweetheart with confidence issues that does his best to please those around him. He will still need a bit of fleshing out, but that should happen soon as he'll be playable this Sunday!

Plans: At the moment, I have nothing lined out for him. He'll be staying with his mother and clinging to her side for some time, so any meetings with him will have to happen close to the den and Mom.

7. REQUIEM: 1-year-old Male. Single. Chapter of Ludicael.

Requiem is kind of a quiet guy, though incredibly happy to have his mother back (even though she has a new guy) and is quickly learning his new role as a big brother. He has a strong religious center revolving around the divine power that his mother believes in, and still assumes that the Sovari wolves he has seen - at least the red ones - are somehow associated with it.

Plans: With his betrothal plot gone he has a lot less going with himself, and though I expect him to be a bit of a late bloomer in regards to girls/women I think Fiamette may try to...enlighten him sooner than that (which I don't see the innocent boy understanding enough to protest). But I hope he can thread with a few more family members, get close to them, and make friends with them so that they are no longer strangers with assumed relations.

8. RUNE: 3-year-old Male. Mated to Alamea. Guardian of Secretua.

My serious, brooding boy, he is really starting to come into his own. With the birth of his children, he has taken on a great deal of responsibility and has created the safest, most comfortable environment for them to live in - Secretua! He is not always the most friendly of wolves, especially now that he is has taken on caring for so many lives, but his loyalty and friendship are limitless once acquired. It might take a bit of effort to keep it, but he can be generous to those he considers himself close to.

Plans: For the moment, he is trying to get over his paranoia with rogues enough to invite a few into his pack since he knows they need more members. Be warned: it'll be slow going and likely tedious since he'll need quite a bit of convincing. But he really could use friends, maybe even another couple he and his mate could grow close with. They've been on their own for way too long.

9. SERENE: 1-year-old Female. Single. Rogue.

Serene and her chipmunk companion Rhys are my newest characters. Serene is a rather wild, impulsive rogue who has lived too long on her own and doesn't know how to take direction from others - the fact she is deaf doesn't really make it any easier. She's overall friendly and fun though. Rhys, in comparison, is a bit of a worry wart, and has charged himself in watching over her despite her constantly giving him a run for his money about it. Oh, and did I mention she's blue?

Plans: I don't really have any in mind (really just wanted a blue wolf), so she's completely open. She might be a little hard to interact with, but so far she's proving fun to play so I don't see it being hard to get her going places and meeting everyone.

10. TAHLIA: 6-year-old Female. Mated to Bane. Rogue.

Tahlia is naturally a prideful and vain woman, even now after losing the vision in her right eye and acquiring scratch marks over it in the process (just wait until next season when she starts graying around her muzzle!). She is usually friendly and polite, always carrying herself with dignity and propriety, and can be rather sweet once befriended. Recent events have shown her how cruel she can be when her temper flares, and she has made promises to herself to try and work on it. Though she highly values rank and station, she has forfeited it all to move with her husband and children into the wilds to keep their family together.

Plans: For now, she will be staying inside the Range alongside her husband, Bane, and their family. She'll be teaching her children proper techniques for hunting and fishing and might even try to find a new hobby or pastime for herself. Friends are definitely encouraged!

11. VAISHYA: 9-month-old Female. Single. Rogue.

Vaishya is surprisingly adjusting well to everything that's happened. She's gone from living in a pack, to living in the wilds, and then to being moved frantically to the border of another pack with her mom freaking out the entire time. She has almost made a full return to her old self, curious and nosy and quietly gathering as much information as she can, though she is still somewhat cautious in initial meetings.

Plans: She will be going wherever Ashtoreth goes, as she is her mom and the one responsible for her. But it's sort of been put into her mind (by Aurelio) that she could be free to wander where she wants since she's actually gotten to used to it. She might tell mom bye and venture off on her own when she's one, so long as her mom is in a stable home and not panicking anymore, to get all the curiosity out of her and make a bunch of a friends (maybe some even not-so-savory acquaintances?).

THREADS:

1. N/A

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2014, 11:07 PM
Eirik and amar threads for life.

Talhlia and Misty are definitely meeting since she is all grown up!

Chrono will always thread with Mouser if you want to!

Enola

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2014, 11:53 PM
ASHTORETH X DEVIANT
Those two are around the same age and him having a ton of children, he would feel for her being alone in the wild to take care of her children. Perhaps they could meet and see how it goes? He would definitely try helping her out seeing as they were both apart of Valhalla and she has to take care of the kids alone.

REQUIEM X ENOLA
Both are quiet but Enola's skunk companion can be a fiesty one. PErhaps they could meet up and see what happens? She needs to meet thers in the pack so she isn't all up on Faolan all the times. lol

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014, 07:35 AM by Warja.)
Thor decided to join the Ebony festivities as has Warja, so if they're interested, their respective family members could go too :3

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-29-2014, 10:00 AM
@Chrono: Yus! All the Eirik and Amar threads. :D He's still got to make his little impressionable cousins think he's cool.

Omg, yay! Tahlia would be so happy to see Misty all grown up. ;3; It's been forever since she met her, and just knowing the girl made it into adulthood would be wonderful and she might still wish to take her in most likely.

Yay for threads!

@Azzy: Oh man, Deviant would totally understand then. ;3; I'm up for them meeting, definitely, and Ash will be likely more trusting considering he's of old Valhalla too.

Enola could meet Requiem too. Faolan is one of Bronze and Silent's kids, yeah?

@Laz: Ooooh, spars and fun, Bera is soooo tempted to show up now. o3o Maybe I should make Rune go too, if for nothing else but to get more acquainted with the packs who are attending.

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-29-2014, 10:10 AM
Hmm, I am up for throwing Zyrix with any one of your charries. Whichever one you find fit enough that can handle her silver-tongue.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Hmm, I think that may depend on what type of reaction she would like to get best?

The two that jumped to mind first were Callisto and Eirik. Callisto likely won't be too impressed by anything though might offer a sarcastic remark if she finds an opening. She sort of believes herself above making friends, so she won't be putting too much effort into making a good first impression which could potentially be fun. Eirik is sort of this lazy guy who wishes he was cool. He might try saying stuff in a boastful manner but he had no way to back it up. Could be amusing.

If neither of those strikes your fancy, you're free to pick another character. I've got plenty. xD

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Callisto and Eirik both sound like they could be fun to rp with. Zyrix and Callisto, that would be fun haha and Eirik and Zyrix, that would be amusing I do agree. I cant decide. And if you want we could do both and I could make a thread and you can.

Requiem I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 10:58 PM
I'm all for both, but maybe one at a time? c:

Who do you think would be more fun to play out meeting first? I'm totally fine with a coin flip if you have no preference. xD -hates making decisions so leaves things up to chance-

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Haha hmm, alright let's start with Callisto c: Shall I start the thread or? Do you have a better starter idea :p -is terrible at starters-

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Loool I don't mind starting it. ^^ I'll PM the link once it's up.

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-30-2014, 12:19 PM
Alright hun

Mouser

gems
size
build
player
08-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Bumping because it's updated~ x3

Adawna

gems
size
build
player
08-22-2014, 02:11 PM
I have Adawna open for romance plots once she's accepted?
She's a year old, and neutral.

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
08-22-2014, 02:18 PM
Since you and laz will also have a stake in the decision, what are your thoughts about where qanik and pups should go?

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-25-2014, 12:58 AM
I've already spoken with both of you in the cbox, but I'm replying anyway so it doesn't seem like I'm ignoring your questions. xD