Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 10:21 PM
The last time Poser had been to the runestones, he'd gotten an unwelcome surprise. A creature that had outright fucken attacked him... Poser could still smell the bastard if he thought hard enough. Not like that he was going to lose sleep over it, especially when no one was actually here. No one was here at all. He moves with a sort of stolid grace that comes when he's in the dark. A part of it. Liquid and terrifying, nothing to catch light other than the glimmering sapphire of his eyes.

He moves easily to take a perch atop one of the stones, the darkness around his shoulders like a cloak. Comfortable. Poser will never be comfortable anywhere more than he is in the dark. The dark is his home. The breeze that picks up is cold, but comforting. All was well.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Apathy

gems
size
build
player
02-20-2017, 07:43 PM
It wasn't often that the demon's father let him loose in Auster. After seasons of being nestled by his family he was eager to get out into the world - observe what was around him. Even at his young of an age it was apparent he took after his sire in the worst of ways. While loyal to his family - he seemed to lack the compassion almost every essential wolf even had. He was only a mere two seasons and he was already taking to torturing prey, his sense of right and wrong didn't exist. As his monotoned-emotionless eyes looked forward. The exotic creature was sure though that his father was nearby - watching over him which he was thankful for. The fluffy youth would stop when he saw something he had never seen before. A dog.

Apathy was curious that was for certain - his tail cocking to the side. He himself was a curious thing to look at. His dull blue markings of a civet shining among his creme colored coat. Two different colored eyes stared at Poser but were empty and free of anything. "Are you the king here?" the pup simply asked. For someone so young - he seemed well mannered. Well, he was a creepy thing to begin with.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-20-2017, 10:02 PM
Poser usually doesn't tell anyone he's a dog. He tells them he's a god, tells them he's something special. He's something special in comparison to all the blocky, bulky creatures that have been here and been around. There are so many of them, and he stands above them all.

So he sits upon his rock, and his eyes find the bizarre, sandy and blue creature as it comes into view. A pup, but a weird one. Poser is a weird one too, so he feels that. "Nah, I don't think I'd want to be king of a rock anyway," he shrugs. It's an easy sort of thing, watching the kid. Not like he's going to get down. Creepy is kinda what he deals with on a daily basis, so he's entirely without bother.

your charged touch
poser

Apathy

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2017, 06:09 AM
Obviously, Apathy was confused for a moment. He had meant the territory - as his own father was a king no matter if he had a pack or not to the boy. Regardless he would not delve into that, perhaps he should have laughed but the creature felt himself currently incapable of such a thing. His ears swiveled for a moment - would he like his father grow up to feel as if he were royalty. That was how the family treated he and his brother at least. Chasm looked more like their mother and Apathy more like his father. The world to them was yin and yang but Apathy wasn't sure what he was doing just yet seeing as he could care less what went on in the world.

"Do you hunt?" apathy asked cocking his head. Of course the creature hunted, he didn't know why he had asked. Perhaps to simply start up a conversation that delved more from the question he had asked earlier. Apathy was still learning how to converse with others, he didn't speak much around his family. So strangers was something he needed to work on - over time though he'd learn to perfect his silver tongue.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-21-2017, 08:05 AM
The child didn't appear to get his joke, or if he did, there was that flicker of annoyance. Whatever. Poser couldn't be bothered to care, so he'd let it go. Everything rolls off his back these days anyway. The flicker of the creature's ears, and the shadow wouldn't bother to roll his eyes. That would be rude. That would be impolite. This one was a pup, and he'd allow it a pass. For now, at least. For now, all would be okay. It wasn't like him to strike out, anyway. Wouldn't want to be atypical for his own means.

Did he hunt? "To survive, yes. I'm a healer by training though." Poser smiles meekly at the child, having not bothered to jump from his perch quite yet. That was easier, of course. Stay up high, stay where he couldn't be touched. Where he couldn't be reached by prying eyes or minds that didn't know quite well enough yet. "My name is Poser, by the way." Ah yes, introduce himself. Be polite. Be mild and friendly. He could do that. He could do that if he tried hard enough. Such was the way, with the shadow.

your charged touch
poser

Apathy

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2017, 12:36 PM
Apathy should have been excited, but the boy was dull no matter the situation. His ears pulling forward - it seemed like the creature was fairly fond of that rock. As if he simply enjoyed acting like he was above the other. Well Apathy lacked emotional feeling, but he was not dumb. He was a mere two seasons old he was hardly a threat even if he had tried to be. Which was why he was certain if things went south his father was nearby watching him. Probably to see how he did out in the world. Poser saying he was a healer automatically gained some respect. He remembered what his father told him. Healers were between worlds, if you are kind to them then maybe one day they'll treat your wounds. They were the very definition between life and death. If he pissed Poser off, Apathy had no doubts the creature could easily poison him.

"My name is Apathy Walker, my sire is Liar Walker and my mother is Marina Agatsuma. I also have a brother his name is Chasm Walker. I want to grow up to be a fighter like my dad." He felt it appropriate to let the other know he had family around. "Poser, if I may impose. What are you?" Apathy tilted his head with curiosity. After all he'd never seen a dog - unless this was some sort of wolf with a mutation. Not quiet as slender and with that strange snout. He most definitely did not look normal.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Poser was familiar with that fine line. life and death, death and life, one foot in each world. The realm of the gods, the realm of man... both worlds. They were hard to keep track of, they were hard to touch, but here he was. One of each. The shadow has always been strange, so he's going to continue to be strange. Easier that way. Way easier. Why change who he was?

The child spoke with confidence, and Poser nods softly. He couldn't have been more than six months old, yet he carried and spoke as if he was far older. "It's good to have family around, yes." There's a rueful smile on Poser's lips-- it had been such a long time since he'd had one of his own. Such a long damned time. But that was fine. "Rússkaya psovaya borzay, a young god." It's become his stock answer, lately. A god among men. Truly the transient between universes. There is no tone of condescension, as it's what he tells everyone. The child is no different.

your charged touch
poser

Apathy

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2017, 12:08 AM
Perhaps it was the lack of moral compassing that drove the male. That and it wasn't as if his father held anything from him and his brother. They were a truthful family despite his father's name-sake. As such he had been taught politeness where it was due in order to survive otherwise he could have cared less for any of that. Respect would have gone completely over his head if it weren't for the love and religion his family shared among each other. Though of course he strongly followed that of an omnist's point of view more than following from either side. Every god was valid as such when Poser spoke of himself Apathy's ears pulled up, he showed the interest of a pup for once if not for his dead panned bi colored orbs.

"A young god then, so when you die will you transcend to the heavens as many others have. Like Denki of the snowlit religion." He half wondered out loud half made a statement, but obviously he was not afraid but rather curiously in awe of the creature. Such a thing was an honor - and he fully fetched believed that their mental state played a role in where they got. So Poser in a way was not lying entirely. Denki was a mortal once and many other gods before him. This... was no different. A young god. "You said you're a healer yes? Could you teach me something, maybe something simple. I don't think my father or mother would mind. I want to learn all I can." and then he could boast to his sibling how he got taught to heal by a LIVING GOD. How jealous the other would be. How proud his parents would be.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-23-2017, 02:04 AM
The shadow watches as the child perks up at the very mention. Yes, this was the reaction that he needed. It made Poser stronger, it made all of them stronger. He wonders, if briefly, if the child was one of them. Godliness could show up in the strangest of places. Hell, Poser is a dog after all. His gods... his club. The future of his club still hung off in the balance somewhere, especially with everyone disappearing. He smiles softly at Apathy, nodding. "Similar to that, yes. When myself and those like me move on, we'll go on to take over the old gods, the old way. They are getting tired, they do not understand how the mortals exist as they do now. It's best they receive a refresher or are otherwise inclined to move on themselves." He'd leave that last bit open for interpretation... but yes. They'd overthrow the old gods, and there would be nothing to stop them. That would be the end, of course, and that was a long way off.

"I'd be happy to. I can show you how to bind a wound, my foot needs to be re-wrapped anyway. You're not squeamish, I trust?" The injury was old, moons upon moons old, but he kept it bound for the purpose of stability. Easier that way. The shadow gets to his feet and leaps gracefully from his perch atop the rock, showing for the first time his slender build and none to immense stature. Graceful as the shadows themselves.

your charged touch
poser

Apathy

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2017, 09:10 AM
Apathy did not think the gods were that easily overthrown. But it made him grin regardless - it would just mean poser and others like him would add onto the forever growing list. After all there were many, and surely there were not even enough mortals to replace. Perhaps ones who had started to fade away. Surely the trio among his fathers religion was far too young to even be overthrown at the moment. Itsume would probably knock Poser back a few years if she could. Even... take away something else. The thought of violence stimulated the young pup but he did not let his fantasies known out loud. As Poser had already agreed to give him a lesson in healing.

"Not at all, I actually take quiet a lot of pleasure in blood." Especially if he was the reason for it. However he kept his mouth shut and shuffled forward. Eager and ready to learn as if it was not obvious on his dead panned eyes concentrating on Poser himself. The young wraith would grow to be a monster if he was not already one - but his father told him he was fine the way he was. So that was how he would treat himself among others. He was fine and those who didn't accept that were fools.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-24-2017, 07:10 AM
As the child speaks, Poser chuckles softly. It's light, easy, but he has not brushed off the child's eagerness. "Alright, well promise me you won't attempt to take a bite out of me. The injury itself is old, older than you are, from long before I made landfall here. It's a bit ugly, I keep it wrapped for stability and so nothing unsavory can get inside it." Poser carefully moves toward a patch of lambs ear that he had scouted previously, the very thing that had lead the Runestones to be one of his usual haunts. It was one of the few plants that could not be dried and stored, as it needed to remain soft and fuzzy.

"We pull a reasonable amount of this fuzzy plant here-- it's called lamb's ear, it's soft, makes a good packing material. The wound isn't bleeding, and hasn't been for a long while, so it's safe to use. If there's a lot of blood, there's far more steps that need to be taken to stem the bleeding, but that's for another day in an area with more herbs. You never want to strip a plant entirely, it's disrespectful to the environment, and you won't be able to use that patch moving forward." Poser looks to the child, worried that he's speaking too fast, or his accent is too heavy. It's important that he be following, of course. "Do you have any questions so far?" Right. That was a better question to ask, going forward. How pleased he is to have someone to teach, after all.

your charged touch
poser