Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-21-2017, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2017, 03:41 PM by Nyx.)
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Spring Year 9.

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Spring Year 9, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Spring Year 9. We would really like to see nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season, not just general popularity. For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

Spring Year 9 was from January 1st to February 15th!

You have until March 6th get your nominations in.

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Spring Year 9

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
02-28-2017, 05:50 PM
Member of the season: Bird
Why they deserve it:
I've seen a lot of new members lately and all of them jumping into roleplaying as well as being friendly. Though the one that catches my eye at the moment is Bird! I think they're generally friendly to the community and of course their characters welcome to ardent.

Character of the season: Amon
Why they deserve it:
Everyone loves foxes characters to begin with. But I think her newest one takes the cake. Amon is even making little razor a tiny bit uncomfortable. With his god like mentality and doesn't take any shiz from you attitude - it's a win win to our need and growing list of chaotic and "evil" characters.

Thread of the season: Beast featuring Gryphon & Lykos
Why they deserve it:
This thread is just full of emotions, Lykos and Gryphon just express the family fued so well. It makes my heart hurt. I think it definitely deserves some attention. It affects an entire family and mercy's involvement is just I feel like Lykos totally has a crush on her.

Duo of the season: --- undecided
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: --- undecided
Why they deserve it:
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Why they deserve it: Bird has been vary active since joining. Bird knows how to create some interesting characters to rp with and I love to see the drama her characters get into.

Character of the season: Faite
Why they deserve it: Between separating from her birth pack to create her own, bringing others into her pack, and having pups this girl has been through a lot in the past two seasons. There was a lot she had to adjust to as a character and through it all she has remained strong.

Thread of the season: tbd
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Bass & Vali
Why they deserve it: Even though they are just friends it is so nice to read them two together. The pain of Vali disappearing then reappearing and the troubles Bass is going through with seeing his ex mate again. Also the trust between these two makes it seem like they are more family then they are friends.

Pack of the season: Lirim
Why they deserve it: I have to say for being a more newer pack I feel they have been doing well especially with half of the pack being young pups. They are all getting a long and so far have been a rather peaceful pack.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-28-2017, 09:39 PM
Member of the season: Foxxxxx
Why they deserve it: Fox came back with awesome plots (Amon) and has been suuupppeeerr active lately. She's brought a new family to ardent with very interesting ideals and I'm excited to see how it all plays out.

Character of the season: Fortune
Why they deserve it: Honestly, Jake is active as hell and Fortune happens to be one of my favorite character of theirs. She's active and cares a lot for her family.

Thread of the season: wip
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Lilliana x Lark
Why they deserve it: They're a cute pairing and I'm excited to see the drama it stirs up in Abaven.

Pack of the season: wip
Why they deserve it:

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
03-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Why they deserve it: She's been super active for the past season.

Character of the season: Lucifer
Why they deserve it: He's been posting all over and evidently getting into some trouble with the ladies lol

Thread of the season: -
Why they deserve it: -

Duo of the season: Lucifer x Vianni
Why they deserve it: They're on some next level stuff yo

Pack of the season: -
Why they deserve it: -
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.