Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2014, 02:52 PM
I wasn't sure where to put this, I thought of suggestions but wasn't too sure how often that was checked.

So last night roamer and Sea were talking about a race between their characters, Crufix and Roman, to see who can get 500 posts first. They were friendly toward each other as always, so I highly doubt it would cause any drama-

Well we were discussing making it ala officially and I think that it would be awesome xD

I think that staff should discuss a prize for who gets there first, or I had an idea that we could have like a betting station. Like members can post in the topic and say, I bet 10 gems or Roman or I bet 5 Gems on Crufix. You can bet as many gems as you want, or staff can make a range. And then at the end, the winner gets however many gems were bet on them. But players who bet don't her their money back. Of course staff can discus about that too xD

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-29-2014, 06:10 PM
Im not sure people should waste gems on it xD since she is 60 posts ahead of me at the start of the competition, its more just some fun, get us two alphas to get our activity up and revel in our competitive sides ;)