gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 11:36 AM
[Image: 5gE4DN.png]

------------------------------------------

Quote:
There were so many wonderful packs to choose from out there. Elysium, one of his favorites, was said to be new and improved. Ruled by a glorious queen who ripped the crown off the previous queen's head. Artemis. Beautiful little white princess. But there were more choices out there...Glaciem, which the man was rather iffy about. Ruled by a queen named Athena, and it was said to have changed just slightly since the old leader retired. Eh. Olympus, Solstice. The boy didn't know much about those two. But Niflheim. Said to be some sort of Viking pack...aggressive, but legitimately aligned. He liked that. It was also ruled by quite a pretty little dame. So instead of Elysium...he decided to join Niflheim.
This area that this pack owned was quite large- or it seemed like it. The grass was large. It was up to about a moose's head, towering over him like the vines in the orchard. But not as bad. A soft breeze danced around his face, humming in his ears softly. And from where the man was standing...there was a little creek not to far ahead. A perfect place to relax. If, that is, he is accepted as a member of Niflheim. The boy huffed softly and leaned back on his torso, tipping his head back and letting out a smooth howl. It asked for the queen, summoning her to him. And if she were to ignore his summon...he'd just have to force her to by crossing the invisible border before him.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-28-2014, 12:21 PM

The beautiful dame had been a busy busy bee. She could see why her elder mother gave her the throne. It was not as glamorous as others make it out to be. With no real support from others on the borders nor with the hunts or training. It was tough. But, she would never show her fatigue to others. Never. It was not her to show that she was tired. Therefore when she heard the calls at her borders the girl slithered her way there. It did not take but a half hour due to her closeness to the source. Her paws crossed the creek, wetting her pristine pelt. She was usually vain about such but in those moments she just did not wish to test a stranger of his patience by keeping him waiting. Soon, she arrived to the creature who called her so abruptly. Her very skinny form entered the proximity with an aura of complete power around her illustrious bodice. Her crimson orbs feasted upon his form, that being of tans, creams, and alabasters. She admired his form before stopping about ten feet away from him. The babe would then get down to business. "I am Schon Finnvi, Kaiser of Niflheim." A little bow would be seen before she continued. "Who calls and why?" She was quite blunt and formal in those moments.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 02:16 PM
[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/576x403q90/536/5gE4DN.png[/img]

------------------------------------------

Quote:
It took quite a while for the woman to get to him. And the man was slowly getting impatient just sitting there, waiting for to wait seemed nothing. Maybe she'd quicken her pace if he crossed-...but just as the man was beginning to stand, the woman emerged from the tall grass and sat a distance away from him. She looked a bit wet, but he could still see those pretty little markings and those crimson gemstones planted into her face. Slowly, the man sat again, and allowed a blunt smile to play upon his lips as she began to speak. "I am Schon Finnvi, Kaiser of Niflheim," A bow was offered toward him, and Zozton nearly laughed. Wasn't [I]he supposed to be bowing down at her feet?

The beast moved his feathery tail around his paws, before dipping his chin downward with respect and answering her dear question."I'm Zozton Lazfac. It's nice to meet you, miss Schon." He lifted his chin and smiled. "I've come today to offer myself to your pack. Unless, of course, you don't need me..." Zozton's smile twisted into a rather playful smirk, his eyes narrowing as he awaited the woman's reply.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-28-2014, 10:12 PM

As she arrived she could tell he was becoming quite impatient. He began to get up, obviously to flee. But, as he saw her the man sat back down. The babe observed with delight as he eyed her shamelessly. Obviously, he was a dominant one. But, confidence barely bothered her for she knew she was the most divine of them all. She would attempt for their eyes to connect. Red meeting pink. Though, as he spoke, the fae keenly listened. "I'm Zozton Lazfac. It's nice to meet you, miss Schon." A little nod was seen as she approved his formalities. It was nice to heard such grace coming from a male. But, it was obviously a show for first impressions. She did not reply for he was not done. "I've come today to offer myself to your pack. Unless, of course, you don't need me..." The lady would smile softly, her lips forming a beautiful site. Yet, she would watch him as he began to smirk quite playfully. The lady was not one to shamefully flirt therefore she ignored it. "A pleasure, Zozton Lazfac. I do have room in my ranks, but what do you bring to me? Skills of the hunt? Perhaps a warrior? Or maybe even a medic?" The fae watched him keenly, waiting for a reply. Though, whatever he said would only be words. She would need confirmation of his skills at a later date, if he joined that was.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 07:09 AM

It didn't take the man too long to understand that this woman was not one for play. Maybe she already had some man clung around her. She did smell of many other wolves, after all...but it may had been because she was a queen, not a rogue. The thought nearly made him choke out a laugh- but instead, he sucked in a breath and continued to listen to the woman. "I do have room in my ranks, but what do you bring to me? Skills of hunt? Perhaps a warrior? Or maybe even a medic?" The bitter sound of being a medic made his spine tighten- and hunting...well the boy wasn't too fast when it came to chasing. So with those two options crossed...it left warrior.
It seemed legit...even though he hadn't had the time to spar with anyone in Alacritia yet- he still found himself skilled. --- After a little silent moment to think, the man grinned weakly and opened his maw to reply. "I'm sure I'm offering you a warrior, ma'am." Too late to change anything now. He chose...and he was happy with his decision. His grin softened into a warm smile, and he quickly added, "Was there anything else you needed me to confirm, or any others questions, tasks, etcetera?" Zozton hoped dearly he didn't seem too determined to please the woman. His new queen. After all...he wanted to prove that he was worth recruitment.

"Speech"

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-30-2014, 12:27 PM

The woman truly did have room for others in her ranks. She currently only had a few within the member ranks. That being messenger, denmother, warrior, hunter, and healer. Yet, as his voice reached her ears the beauty would listen with perked ears. "I'm sure I'm offering you a warrior, ma'am." Blood red eyes slipped around his broad body, eyed his muscle mass and potential. She could not pin point any scars. The fae rolled her shoulders, wondering if he had real training. But, he was not finished. "Was there anything else you needed me to confirm, or any others questions, tasks, etcetera?" Schon thought for a few extra moments before letting forth her own beautiful vocals into the delicious spring air. "I think you would do well as a warrior as long as you remain active and attend my fight training. My Estern Kreiger, Catelya, will be hosting plenty of them soon. " The Cannibal Queen rolled her shoulders before speaking again. "I will in fact test you, would you be will to do a short spar just to know what you are capable of? No sort of vital damage, but bloodshed possible." The girl questioned him, if he denied so she would be sure not to give him a rank of warrior. As she took a few steps back her eyes were narrowed at his. "Ill give you the first go."

SCHON v ZOZTON

for SPAR/TEST

ZERO ONE TWO
""

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 01:32 PM

Well, of course he'd attend to her training sessions! Or...Catelya's. The brute had little information on the trainer or lead warrior, before the queen decided to test him with a spar. A test spar that would prove him worthy of the small pack. Excitement traveled up his spine and slapped him in the face easily. He loved to fight. Especially when it was to prove himself worthy. Perfect, perfect, perfect. "Of course, my queen," Even though the man hadn't been completely accepted as a member of the pack...he still addressed the woman as his queen. Mmm. "I promise not to attempt anything too brutal..."
Zozton didn't know how skilled this woman was. He didn't know what she was capable of...but absolutely no fear or distress lingered within him. Why act fearful? Warriors weren't cowards. They were brave. And even instead, he was excited for this opportunity. Excited to feel blood drip off his maw. --- "No time to waste..." With the permission to go first, the brute took a few moments to fix and adjust his defenses after standing and facing the woman.
The beast widened his stance slowly and allowed his knees to bend ever so slightly in order to gain the balance that may be needed within the spar later on. He distributed his weight to each of his widened paws evenly, and splayed his toes to dig deep into the smooth earth of the plains. Again, for balance. He lowered his head to align with his long spine, tucking his chin in to protect his throat. But not so far down that he couldn't continue to make eye contact with the tan queen. His long feathery appendage lie limp between his hind legs- though it remained ready to offer increased balance to the beast if it was needed.
Large ears would lay back against his skull and his jaw would slacken, while his eyes narrowed and his shoulders rolled. Rolled in order to bunch the flesh in the surrounding area. Finally his defenses were set...and it was time to attack. From where he was standing, Schon was in front of him. So with a quick step to the right, the man launched himself toward her and began to close the rather far distance between them. And it took only a few seconds for him to hopefully get to her right side. Distance hopefully being closed between the pair, the beast aimed to throw his left shoulder into the fore chest of the babe, while attempting to raise his slackened jaws to the upper right side of her neck and snap down on the extra flesh.
He hoped to send her backward by the powerful bash from his left shoulder to her fore chest, while hopefully being able to take hold of some flesh on the upper right side of her neck and pull it back toward him. Also to maybe cause some minor bruising at least- and a good bite to the upper neck.

- - - - - -

SCHON v ZOZTON
spar/test for rank
zero, one, two
Defenses; widened stance, bent knees, weight distributed to each of his paws evenly, toes splayed and digging into the earth, head aligned with spine and chin tucked to protect throat, eyes narrowed, ears pinned back, hackles raised and shoulders rolled, tail tucked in between legs for protection
Attacks; zozton attempted to completely close the distance in between him and schon. if it were to be successful, he would aim to throw his left shoulder into the fore chest of schon. (he was coming from the right side) while he was hopefully succeeding, he aimed to grab at some of the flesh near her right shoulder and pull it back toward him. so basically, he rammed her with the intention to send her backward and to do a little bruising. but to make it more painful he aimed to grab her flesh and pull her toward him. (kind of like a stretchy thing but it's quicker.)
Injuries; none yet
Note; Please PM me if you have any questions hun<33
"Speech"