Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2014, 11:20 AM

Recently, the brute had felt nothing but sadness. Two loves had been lost, and now he had left his home in search of a better place. But where could that be? Where could he sleep? Would the man have a safe place to rest his head?

Of course, he had a few ideas. Dayton could always search for his good friend Crucifix. He had heard of the silvery brute finally claiming a pack of his own. Perhaps he could start there. Join his old friend in a new home together, fighting alongside each other if it came to it. That had been the only fear in Dayton's heart when preparing for a war against Covari only days before. The war had been called off, luckily. If it hadn't been, Dayton would have been at the throat of one of his closest and dearest friends. But that hadn't happened. Everything was okay now. Except for Dayton, but his life never seemed to be truly okay.

With a sigh, the brute came across a large stream. The water reached for his feet from where he stood at the edge. The rocks were slippery and wet, but he would have to cross it sometime. So he made his way carefully across, slipping only once as his paws maneuvered across the stones. The water hissed angrily as he left it behind. Perhaps it had wanted to swallow him up. Dayton pushed those thoughts from his mind and settled on his haunches, tail curling securely around his hip. As much as this life had thrown him about, he still kept fighting. He kept his head above the surface and kept air in his lungs. Things would turn out fine.
Walk."Talk."Think.

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 12:33 PM
[Image: 5gE4DN.png]

------------------------------------------

Quote:
Still traveling, of course. Planning out his life and writing an agenda in his head. Join a pack, meet a lot of wolves, become the bad ass of Alacritia. Perfect. How all of that would happen...he didn't know. Honestly the man didn't have time to become buddies with every single pathetic soul in the area. Most of them were lovely little butterflies, fluttering about and looking for attention. And he hated those kind. And would never befriend them. Ever. The other brutal, violent ones like him...maybe. It all depended on the character. --- It was quite a relief he had arrived at some place with water. It was a hot day indeed, and his throat was pretty dry. The man, oblivious to Dayton, approached the side of the thin stream and stared over the edge, casting his gaze to the water and lowering his maw to drink casually.

(( yes, it's short and pretty lame. but this is a spree, right?)) .

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2014, 12:52 PM

Dayton was staring off into the distance, and was about to start moving again when some movement caught his eye. Several yards downstream, another male had come to take a drink. His pale fur looked bright in the reflection of the water as he leaned down to take a casual drink. Dayton paused for a moment, his paw hanging in the air. Should he speak to him? That would be the polite thing to do, just to say hello and whatnot... Dayton had never second guessed such a thing before. And it wasn't that he was nervous about talking to this stranger. That lack of confidence was long gone. But he didn't want to burden another soul with his sadness, whether he meant to or not. Misery loves company, after all, and this emptiness would leech on others without a doubt.

So it came as a bit of a surprise to the brute when his feet began to carry him closer. He stopped a few feet away, sitting again with his tail wrapped around his body. "Good day, sir," he greeted softly. "What brings you here?"

OOC: Oh, absolutely. Forgive me for my sucky posts.

"SPEECH"

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 02:47 PM
[Image: 5gE4DN.png]

------------------------------------------

Quote:
And of course, someone had to be there with him. Always willing to talk to him, to be friends. Really, Zozton liked rivals a lot more than he likes alliances. Rivals were more enjoyable...they held much more fun to them. Friends? That kind of relationship was never at his favor. Never ever, and he didn't think it would be in a while. But...this behemoth seemed respectful and full of interest for him. So the brute gave him a chance. For now.
He slowly raised his head from the water and casted his magenta gaze to the man, his blunt expression remaining. But he managed to speak in reply. At least. "Greetings..." Ears would slowly move forward with curiosity. "I'm just exploring. Getting a drink maybe...but I could ask the same for you. Don't you have a pack?" The aroma of this man carried a very faint source of pack...maybe he was on a trip? Or maybe he was scouting, spying, etc.?

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-29-2014, 10:56 AM

The brute didn't seem to react very kindly to Dayton, but the smaller man couldn't care less at this point. He was still drowning in his own piece of misery. So he simply smiled as if it hadn't happened, though the smile seemed empty at its core. "Exploring," he repeated, nodding a bit before turning his attention to the stranger again as he spoke. Dayton must have still smelled like Tortuga. He shrugged a bit as his amber eyes focused on the water beyond. "I used to have a pack. But I recently left them. It just... wasn't home."

But that was all he would share before falling into silence again. His paws would knead the earth a bit in the awkward pause, but Dayton would clear his throat before the silence drug on for too long. "Um, my name is Dayton. What might I call you?"

Walk."Talk."Think.

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2014, 08:54 PM

"Exploring." This boy already seemed empty and full of negative emotion. Something bad must of happened to him, especially since his fake expression never changed a bit. Not even when Zozton spoke to him in a rather uptight tone. Strange...maybe the brute was looking at him from the wrong view. Maybe he has a condition. The behemoth stifled a laugh at the thought, and replied to his quick and final question. "What might I call you?"
"Zozton. It's nice to meet you...Dayton." The brute breathed out the name and huffed. He tried to push it to the depths of his mind. To make sure he'd remember the address before he forgot. After all- his memory is quite rusty. "So, Dayton- I've noticed you look a bit down. Tell me what's up maybe?"
"Speech"