PACK FOR DAYTON :D

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2014, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 08:23 AM by Dayton.)
Alright. So I've been fighting this idea back and forth for a while, but now I'm actually deciding to do it. Dayton has gone through a lot of plotting and character changes, and now I've decided to try and claim a pack for him. This pack will be entirely good, ranging from Neutral on up, and it will be a loving home for all wolves. They won't be exclusive, provided that your wolf is also a nice happy person and won't plan to kill anyone. Fighters, healers, and hunters wanted! This will be a family pack where peace and prosperity are the two main goals. Basically, we're the Amity faction, and I will be friends with any member who recognizes that reference.There are, however, a few minor setbacks. To claim a pack, one must first have 200 posts, 500 gems, and 5 IC followers. Dayton needs more posts and more followers. So here is how you can help!

Call our toll free number now and... nah, I'm just kidding.

1) You can help by threading with me (sprees preferred) so we can get this bad boy up to his 200 posts!

2) If you feel like this pack would suit your character, PM me and we can sign you up to be one of his followers! There needs to be an IC thread saying that you want to do it, though, so be prepared for that as well. Don't be shy, guys!

3) Not suggesting this one, but if you're one of those crazy awesome Alacritians with like a million gems in your account... you could donate some to the cause! xD If your character is planning to be a part of the pack and you have some gems lying around, any amount would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I should be able to scrape 500 together, it's not a big deal.

Let's make this happen! For Dayton!

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2014, 07:41 AM
Hey dear just wondering if you'd like to start a thread with Zyrix?

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2014, 08:24 AM
I'd love to! I'll try to get something started this afternoon if I can. Thanks!

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Alright sounds good hun!