gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-28-2014, 03:11 AM
[Image: aNqna8z.png]

BASIC INFO ‣ ‣ ‣ female ‣ first ludicael alpha ‣ survived a death match ‣ tasmanian devil companion named mercury ‣ prone to fighting if harassed ‣ holds grudges ‣ seeking ludicael throne again ‣ mated to medusa ‣ currently in elysium ‣ saxe family's mortal enemy

LOOKING FOR ‣ ‣ ‣ friends ‣ enemies ‣ spars ‣ followers ‣ threads ‣ opportunity ‣ trouble/mischief

NOTES ‣ ‣ ‣ jupiter has changed since her disappearance. while she fostered some relative sense of regret for killing kaios beforehand, all doubt has cleared from her mind on the matter. she holds grudges against those who thought that she was in the wrong on the matter and cannot be swayed. she believes the lands have deteriorated in her absence and has grown more conceited and haughty, though most of her disdainful reflections are vented inwardly rather than outwardly. mercury is her faithful "protector" (even though she usually ends up saving him from trouble because he's got such a short fuse) and will threaten those who treat her with disrespect. any jewel-earning threads (lesson, etc.) are especially welcome. so come and throw everything you've got at them.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 03:14 AM
Obviously, Roman and Jupiter should meet. I picture Mercury and Greek (Roman's companion) so not getting along xD.

Buuuut

Perhaps Jupiter can give a hunting/fighting/random lesson to Cerberus who is in Elysium as well? He needs to learn the things :O

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-29-2014, 01:26 AM
I hope that she and Isar can be friends again? ;D
You should totz start us a thread sometime, 'cause you are great like that and all.

Hades

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Can Jup and Hades have babies?

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large